Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Celebration

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 2 - Celebration

Chapter 2 - Celebration
When the titans arrived they foud out it was plasmus. The gooey freak had broken out of jail and was now terrorizing the city.
"Titans GO!" Robin yelled sending bombs toward Plasmus. It turned around and spat some acid at them, the titans dodged it. He was heading toward the chemical factory. The titans(and Abu) followed him sending multiple attacks his way but he walked on. He smashed the roof of the building and grabbed a tube and drank the chemicals out of it. The titans watched him grow larger drinking the chemicals. He turned and spat acid at Raven and she tried to dodge it, but her arm was burned by the chemicals.

"You'll pay for that" she yelled looking at her arm "Azarath, Metrion, Zinthos!"
Several pieces of the smashed roof flew at Plasmus sending him flying through the air. He knocked into strange acid and green smoke filled the air. When it had cleared Plamus was gone, he'd just disapeared.

The titans returned home and Raven headed back to her room. She examined her arm, the burn was down to her bone and covered her whole arm, her sleeve had been burned off and it was too much damage for her to heal. She sighed and sat down on her bed, it hurt so much, more than Raven had felt in a long time. She looked at it again,it was a brownish and there was a few spots were her arm was bleeding, she wrapped her arm in her cloak, wincing at the pain when she touched it. Her cloak soaked up some blood but not all of it.

There was a knock on the door.
"Who's there?" Raven asked
"Uhhh... me..." BB's voice answered
"You can come in. You know you don't have to knock"
"Raven are you..."he stopped seeing her arm "Gosh Raven, I didn't think it was that bad"

She unwrapped her arm from her cloak "Well it is, and its too deep for me to heal"
BB saw her blood and stepped back. Of all the things BB didn't like to see it was Ravens darker than normal blood. He'd rather eat meat than see her injured.
"Raven you should have the other titans check it out, or at least find a way to make it stop...bleeding"

Raven couldn't help but smile a little. BB was so.. caring yet childish at the same time.
"OK BB" she said. "I'll get it checked so you wont bug me about it"

And so they walked out of her room toward the kitchen, there were the other titans.....
"Mommy, you got hurt really bad didn't you" Abu yelled when they entered
"Yes Abu, I did" Raven said "Is there anything that you guys can do?"
"Yeah man, lets go to the med room and check it out" Cyborg said

About 30 minites later Cyborg stepped into the med room with the test results.
"Well Rae, your skin is burned all the way through and some of the bone is burned" he explained
"And that means........" BB asked
"She could recover, but probally not completly" Cyborg told him, a hind of saddness in his voice "She'll at least have a permanent scar where the burn is the most serious"
"What...she may not recover!?!?" BB was getting mad
"Its OK BB" Raven said putting her good hand on his shoulder, "I'll be fine"
"Here Raven, you should wear this untill your arm heals a little" Robin said handing her a sling

Raven rolled her eyes and put the sling on. It hurt her badly to move her arm but she put it into the sling anyway.
"You guys happy now." she asked, acting annoyed. The titans just smiled at her, knowing she wasn't really.(annoyed I mean)

Raven walked down the hallway toward her room.
"So much for the celebration" she thought looking at the clock, it was 11:54 pm. She layed down on her bed, and noticed it was her writing hand that was burned.
"Great" she mumbled
Her door opened and BB entered, making Raven jump up, hitting her arm. She wanted so bad to cry out but kept it to herself.
"Sorry did I scare you?" He said
"A little, but its OK." She told him
"Well, you probally don't want to do that celebrtaion do you?" He asked
"Do you?" she answered
"Well, yeah"
"Well yes then"

BB smiled and sat on her bed with her.
"Well, I uhh..." BB tried to say "I got you a gift, but I don't think you'll like it.."
He handed her a small package, she opened it and stared in awe. There was a necklace, it had a violet jewel on it. It sparkled when she picked it up, it was so beautiful and Raven loved it.
"I saw it and it reminded my of your eyes" BB said, trying not to sound cheesey.
Raven put the necklace on and wished she had a mirror to look into, the only one in her room was the portal to her mind and she knew better to look into that.
"I......"she said "I love it, thank you so much BB" she looked at BB...
"I have something for you too," she handed him a wrapped package
He opened it, It was the video game Crash of the Planets 2
"Thank You Raven!!" He said happily

Raven sat there looking at the jewel, it was the best gift anyone had ever given to her, way better. BB was looking at the video games instruction booklet. Both thought that their gifts where the best they had ever recieved.

Raven looked up at BB.
"Beast Boy." She said
"Yeah Raven?" he said putting down the game booklet
"I love you." she said
And she kissed him, the kiss was deep and long.

After a while Raven broke off the kiss,
"BB theres one thing I want you to remember"
"What?"
"One simple word, Bukinge"
"Bukinge?"
"It means, Always and Forever"
"OK then, Bukinge"

Then Raven continued their kiss.....

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 12, 2005, 6:44:10 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlomg that's so sweet!! The kiss brought tears to my eyes, happy tears though (wow that's the first time I've felt happy tears lolz) I'm liking this story a lot the whole necklace thing made me touch the necklace my bf gave me without even noticing i was doing so Okay now I'm gonna stop boring y'all and read on ;;)

BBandRae on April 26, 2005, 11:26:00 AM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeAwesome! I feel bad for raven but great that BB got her a gift. I like the kissing part but did you have to use so much detail!(just kidding^__^) Can't wait for the next chapter.