Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - What Happend

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 3 - What Happend

Chapter 3 - What Happend
Raven woke up and looked at her clock, it was still 6:39 in the morning. SHe got out of bed and bumped her arm, a pain like a thousand tiny needles shot up her hand and arm. She tried to keep queit but a small yelp still escaped her mouth. BB, who was laying next to her awoke a small bit, and turned over.
"Whats wrong?" he mumbled, half awake
"Nothing BB" she said, but he had already fell back asleep

Raven got up and wondered down the hall. She passed by the bathroom and looked into the mirror. SHe remembered the necklace BB had given her, indeed it was the exact same color as her eyes and hair. She turned around and wondered towards the kitchen and picked up an apple and started eating it. She saw something outside the window and started to get curious

She looked out the window and froze, standing there was Slade and in his arms was Abu. Abu was trying very hard to break free of the Slade's grip but he was too strong. Then Abu understood he wasn't going to get free...
"Mommy, help me!" he cried
Raven went through the wall and found herself outside rushing toward Slade and Abu. As she got close Slade threw what looked like a bomb at the ground, strange green smoke like the day before filled the air and Raven could hear Abu's voice.
"Mommy please hel...." and then there was nothing, no Abu and no Slade.
"Abu?" Raven yelled, coughing from the smoke "Slade you will pay for this!"
But the smoke was too powerful. It attacked Raven's lungs and she felt herself growing weak. And then the world went black....

BB woke up, he swore he had heard Raven yelling, and it was coming from outside. He looked over at the window, it was crowded with green smoke. He jumped up and ran down the hall, triping, he fell down the stairs awaking everyone else. But he ignored the pain and looked out the window, the front of the tower was filled with green smoke and he could see Raven laying there on the ground.

BB ran as fast as he could out the door as a cheetah. When he got outside he held his breath and quickly put Raven onto his shoulders and hurried back in. The titans watched from the window above. He took her into the med room and laid her on the bed. He was breathing funny and her face looked angry, BB wondered what had happend. THe other titans came in and they tried to wake her up.

Raven felt herself being shook and dhe woke up slightly, she opened her eys and saw all the other titans staring at her.
"Raven, are you OK?" BB asked
"I think so" She said. But as soon as she was finished speaking she had a coughing fit. She gasped for air and after she was done she said "Then again, maybe not"
"My friend Raven, what happend to you" Star asked

Raven remembered what had happend earilier
"Slade..."she started "He came here, and he....... he took Abu" the titans could tell she was upset.
"No, not Abu" BB said
"I tried to stop him but he just disapeared" Raven said.
Raven used her good arm to get up. Her head spun around and she was forced to lay back down...
"You sure your OK?" Robin asked
"Yes I just need to rest" She insisted
So the titans left her in the med room to rest a little.......

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

_foxx_ on June 1, 2005, 11:30:54 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_i like this, poor raven

BBandRae on April 27, 2005, 12:02:03 PM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeSorry it took so long to comment. Something happened with my computer. Anyway great chapter can't wait till chapter 4

Raven_of_Azarath on April 27, 2005, 9:43:08 AM

Raven_of_Azarath on
Raven_of_AzarathRaven is like a pain magnet isn't she? Anyway I took the hint and edited the kissing part on the last chapter... don't forget to comment on this chapter