Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Good Night

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 4 - Good Night

Chapter 4 - Good Night
BB came in to check on Raven the same night. She looked paler than usual but she was breathing easier. He closed the door and put a blanket over her. Raven awoke a little and looked at BB with her eyes half open.
"Hey BB" she whispered
"Hey Raven," he whispered "You feeling better?"
"A little, but my head still hurts"
"Then you should rest more"
"OK, I will"
BB started to leave when he heard Raven's voice behind him.
"Please" she said with a strange tone "Don't leave me alone"

BB stared at her, her face, she had a pleading look on it.
"I'd never leave you alone" he said.
He changed into a cat and laid down on the other side of the bed. He closed his eyes and felt himself being pulled closer to Raven untill he was laying right beside her. He opened one eye and looked at Raven who had her arm around him. Her face had a rare look of happiness on it and he fell asleep.

As Raven and BB slept the other titans despritley tried to find out where Slade and went, and how he disapeared but they could find nothing. They finally gave up, Robin and Star went to bed and Cyborg went to go check to see if Raven was still OK. Everything seemed to be fine so he went to bed too.....

Meanwhile.......

Deep under the ground was Slades hideout. Abu was being contained ina cage with bars made from some of the strongest metal avalible.
"My mommy and daddy will come and get me you big meanie!" Abu yelled
"Thats what Im counting on, if your dear mother even survives from the gas intoxination" Slade said
"If I get out of here, I swear I'll hurt you!" Abu yelled back surprising even himself, never had he threatend another person.
"We'll all see in due time" Slade told him "All in due time"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 12, 2005, 6:50:30 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirl"All in due time. All in due time." 0o.o0 wow creepyness lolz i can really picture him saying this koolie.

BBandRae on April 27, 2005, 12:03:31 PM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeAWWW. That sooo sweet. Can't wait for chapter 5