Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Strange...

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 5 - Strange...

Chapter 5 - Strange...
BB awoke first, a rare occurance. Raven was still holding him close to her and he was still in his cat form. He wiggled out of her arms and stretched then turned back into his human form. He shook Raven slightly and her eyes opened and she looked up at him, he smiled.
"Hey Raven." He said "Feeling Better?"
"Much better" she answered. She used her good arm too sit up,her head no longer spun. She stepped off the bed but her muscles where still weak from the gas and she fell. BB rushed to help her back up and he put her back up on the bed.
"Well so much for leaving" She said
"Wnat something to eat?" BB asked
"Sure"

BB ran downstairs want searched the kitchen and found some apple and got some water and went back upstairs. He turned the corner and almost ran into Starfire.
"How is friend Raven?" she asked
"She's doing better" He said
"Good to hear"

BB arrived in the med room to see Raven was sitting in the same spot she was before. BB gave her the food and she started eating. BB could tell she was in deep thought and he knew she was thinking about Abu.
:Its my fault" Raven suddenly said
"What?" BB said puzzled
"Abu, is gone and its my fault."
"How is it your fault?"
"I was right there, I could have saved him"
"Raven, its not your fault. Nobody could stop Slade"
"No.....I promised Abu I'd keep him safe, like a mother is suposed to do. I promised I'd never let anything happen to him, and I failed."

BB could see the sadness in Ravens eyes,a single tear rolloed down her cheek.
"I wish I could know where he is.."
Suddenly the jewel on Ravens necklace began to glow...........

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 12, 2005, 6:56:09 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlBefore I continue I'm gonna make a prediction (it's not my fault! It's because of Reading Class cuz they alwayz make you do stuffz like this!! ::/ ). I mean seesh everyone is wondering why her necklace is glowing, it's most likely magic(k)al and it grants wishes, and if not then it'll help them out is some way.....gonna keep reading, I hope I'm right.

_foxx_ on June 1, 2005, 11:36:31 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_glowing necklace...kool *goes to next chapter*

BBandRae on April 30, 2005, 8:24:41 AM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeSorry. I got kick off the computer, but I went on anyway. Poor Raven she feels so bad, but why is her necklace glowing? Can't wait to find out.

Raven_of_Azarath on April 30, 2005, 7:33:02 AM

Raven_of_Azarath on
Raven_of_AzarathHello? Comments?