Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Starry Night

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 7 - Starry Night

Chapter 7 - Starry Night
As Raven and BB slept through the day the titans would occasionally come and see if everything was OK but besides that they wern't disturbed. But little did they know that Raven was having a dream.

~*Ravens dream*~

Raven was reading her book at the park when she heard her name called. She looked up and saw BB and Abu standing in front of her.
"Come play tag with us!" Abu said
"I don't know about that" Raven said looking down at her book. But BB grabbed her hand and oulled her up and led her against her will to the field.
"Ok I'll play for a little while" she said annoyed
"Tag your it daddy" Abu yelled, tagging BB. He turned toward Raven and charged her, Raven ran from him.
And so Raven played for a while and she accually had fun. She laughed and ran for what seemed like hours.

Suddenly the sky got darker. Raven ran towards BB and Abu. But right before she got to them they just disapeared, into thin air.
"Abu? Beast Boy?" she cried out as the sky turned pitch black...
"BEAST BOY! ABU?" she cried again, getting desprite. The darkness camed closer and closed in around her.
"Dont Leave me Alone!" she cried. The word Alone seemed to echo through the emptiness,
"I don't want to be alone"

Then she heard BB's voice calling to her.
"Raven?" it called
"Beast Boy!" She cried out.
"RAVEN" he said again "RAVEN YOUR NOT ALONE"
the darkness gave way to a light..

~*End of Dream*~

Raven sat up in her bed and looked around. SHe was still in the med room at the tower.
"Its OK Raven it was just a dream." BB said
Raven looked at him her eyes wide. Her breathing was quick and her heart was beating fast.
"Calm down Raven, its OK, I'm here" BB said

A little while later Raven was better and sitting up on her bed with BB.
"Can you walk yet?" he said
"I don't know" she said "But I'll try"
Raven stepped off the bed and to their amazment she could stand. SHe took a few steps around, she could walk very slowly, but it was still walking.
"Well I guess I'm good now" she remembered her arm "Well, pretty good. Hey what time is it?"
"About 3 PM" BB said
"Well lets go get something to eat"

So they headed downstairs to the kitchen. It took them about 20 minites with Ravens pace but they finally got to the main room/kitchen. The other titans looked away from the TV at them.
"Friend Raven, your are better" Starfire said, rushing over.
"Yes Starfire, I'm fine now." Raven told her

Raven walked over to then kitchen and grabbed some food from the fridge and started eating. She noticed the others were staring at her...
"What?" she asked
"Nothing were all just wondering if your OK." Robin said
"If I wasn't then would I be here right now?" she asked
"Well I Guess.."

Later that night....

Raven sat on the edge of the rooftop and looked at the stars. They danced and twinkled in the sky. She sighed and looked down at the water around the tower. The stars were reflected all across the water too.

Raven felt something behind her. She turned around and saw BB standing there.
"What are you doing up here?" BB asked her
"Nothing really." she said
BB sat down next to Raven and looked up too. He watched the stars for a while untill he got bored about a minite later. He looked over at Raven and noticed she was deep in thought.
"Tomorrow we'll go find Abu." he told her
"Good" Raven said "We have to start early, we have lots of places to look."
"I know"

Raven leaned back and looked up, she could see some of the constalations see knew. BB laid next to her and looked up too. The next thing BB knew Raven had fallen asleep beside him, he carefully picked her up and took her to her room.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 12, 2005, 7:09:56 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlAWWWWWWWW!!!! How cute

_foxx_ on June 1, 2005, 11:47:08 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_great story! i love the dream part, i'll be back to read the rest tomorrow, keep it up!

BBandRae on May 3, 2005, 6:43:31 AM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeAwww. that was sweet of Beastboy to carry Raven to her room. wait for chapter 8.