Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - A Nice Surprise

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 8 - A Nice Surprise

Chapter 8 - A Nice Surprise
The next morning BB and Raven woke up extra early to go look for Abu. They packed a few supplies and BB wrote a quick note to the others..

They were walking around downtown, trying to figure out a place to start.
"We should tey the mall." BB said "There are lots of shops there"
"Thats the last place an evil villan would try to hide." Raven said
"How do you know?'
"A mall would me way to obvious"
"Well, yeah I guess.."

Raven flew up to the sky with BB and scanned the horizon. Every shop in the city just seemed too crowded for a secret base.
"We'll need help" Raven said
"What?" BB asked confused
"Just come with me." Raven said flying away

Raven led BB to the forest nearby.
"What are we doing here?" BB asked
"You'll see" Raven said
They landed by a large rock. BB just watched in confusion as Raven pushed aside a rock. Behind it was what looked like a switch. She pressed it and the rock slowly parted into a dark cavern.

"Hello?" Raven yelled into the cavern, it echoed throughout the cavern. "I know your in here!"
"Who's there?" came a boys voice out of the darkness

A figure stepped out of the darkness. He was a teenage boy, but looked almost identical to Raven. His eyes and hair where the same shad eof violet. But his cloak was red and he wore differnt clothes(of corse). He looked over at Raven and BB, his eyes adjusting to the light.
"Ra-Raven?" he asked "Its been a long time."
"Yes, it has been" Raven paused "My brother.."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 12, 2005, 7:17:16 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirl"I'm sorry i kept you locked in here for so long." Raven told her brother "It's just that I didn't want you to get in my way."
"That's okay," her brother responded," I still love you."
"...I hate you you a**h**e," Raven informed him, and she shut the door in his face. she turned to BB. "Now, where were we?"
sorry thats just what i imagined happening next lolz it just seems like she keeps him in there like someone would keep a dog in a cage for a while after he was bad.

_foxx_ on June 2, 2005, 9:20:12 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_whoa! raven has a brother!?!? indeed i didn't see that coming...

vam-girl on May 10, 2005, 6:59:24 AM

vam-girl on
vam-girlthats so awsome please do more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBandRae on May 4, 2005, 6:28:25 AM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeYour right didn't see that coming. But what's his name? waiting for the next chapter.

Raven_of_Azarath on May 4, 2005, 6:17:54 AM

Raven_of_Azarath on
Raven_of_Azarathhahaha bet nobody saw THAT coming! soo whatdya think?