Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Finding the Lost

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 10 - Finding the Lost

Chapter 10 - Finding the Lost
About 4 hours later Kai opened his eyes and stood up. Raven and BB were still asleep in the back of the cavern. Kai walked over and shook his sister, her eyes flickered open.
"I'm done." he told her
"Good" Raven said "BB wake up."
Instantly BB awoke and stood up with Raven and Kai.

"So where is he?" Raven asked...
"Come with me..." Kai said walking toward the door, "I'll take you there"
And with that Kai flew up into the sky, Raven and BB following him.

Before they knew it Kai had taken them to a busy part of town. He landed on the ground right in front of a electronics store.
"Go strait down, and you'll find the one your looking for." he told them
"Thanks dude!" BB said turning into a groundhog and burrowing into the ground.
"Are you coming?" Raven asked Kai
"Sure, why not."
Raven turned into her black soul-bird and fly down into the ground. Kai turned into his soul bird, wich was white with a black outline, and followed.

BB dug thropugh the ground untill he broke to the other side. The ground crumbled benith him and he fell into a very large, dark room. He turned back unto a human and stood up. Raven and Kai flew through the celing and joined him.
They all scaned the room. It was Slades hideout all right, there were hi-tech machines everywhere. Raven walked around a little bit. As she passed a large machine she could see a cage, and inside the cage was Abu......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RavenGothGirl on August 12, 2005, 7:39:29 AM

RavenGothGirl on
RavenGothGirlBecause they found him so easily it's obviousally a trap!.....Or not maybe I'm just uber-hyper lolz

BBandRae on May 6, 2005, 12:06:43 PM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeOk they found him but that seemed a bit to easy? Oh well. waiting for the next chapter.