Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Under Attack

Sequal to A Sudden problem and A Raven and the Beast but you don't have to really read those stories...
(bb and Rae) FANALLY UPDATED July 5th

Chapter 11 - Under Attack

Chapter 11 - Under Attack
Raven quickly ran over to the cage where Abu was sleeping...
"Abu!" She yelled
But he didn't wake up, he didn't even move.
"ABU, WAKE UP!!" She screamed, yet he still didn't wake up.

Raven tried to break open the iron bars that held him in. But it was no use, she couldnt break them with her powers or her physical strength. BB turned into a rhino and charged the cage, but it didn't work. He tried many differnt forms, a lion, a bear, a gorilla. Finally he tried a T-rex and one of the bars cracked. Raven kicked the bar and the cage collapsed. She ran over to Abu and picked him up.

After a few minites of examination...
"He's starved" Raven said "He hasn't eaten in three days, so he passed out."
"Well then we need to get him back to the tower!' BB said "Hey wait.."
"Yeah?" Raven said
"We're in Slades lair.. Wheres Slade?
"Apparently he's not here.." Kai said
"That means something must be going on above ground.." BB said
"Well what are we waiting for.." Raven said "Lets Go!"

Raven, BB and Kai searched around and found a door out of the lair. It led them through a long fleet of stairs but finaly they emerged in an abandoned alley. They flew up into the air and towards the tower only to see it suronded by Slade's army of robots.....

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ravenndbb on June 29, 2005, 8:11:18 PM

ravenndbb on
ravenndbbyay i hope they get out off this mess waiting for next chapter ^+^

_foxx_ on June 2, 2005, 9:36:29 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_very good story! i can't wait for the other chapter to come,please notify me when its up
byes ^_^

_foxx_ on June 2, 2005, 9:35:44 AM

_foxx_ on
_foxx_very good story! i can't wait for the other chapter to come,please notify me when its up
byes ^_^

starfire100 on May 11, 2005, 2:29:01 PM

starfire100 on
starfire100keep writting!!! this is so great! another to add to favorites. ya wanna know a secret? i dispise reading,but when i came across your storys, WOW. im like so gotta read more,find more. you are a great writter. trust me on this,anyone who can get me to read is a miracal worker.

BBandRae on May 7, 2005, 8:55:55 AM

BBandRae on
BBandRaeI knew something wasn't right. I mean there in Slade's lair. Waiting for the next chapter.

Raven_of_Azarath on May 7, 2005, 8:10:48 AM

Raven_of_Azarath on
Raven_of_AzarathSry Its been taking so long and the shortness of the chapters.... But please comment:)