Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Searching

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 2 - Searching

Chapter 2 - Searching


“Ok today's a new day here's what I'm going to need.” Robin said “First, Raven I'm going to need your books, and Cyborg I'm going to need access to your computer, Star you search through stuff from Tameran, got it?”

“Yeah.” They all replied

“Ok here's my books.”

“And here's my computer password.”

“I'm searching through my things from my home planet.”

“Right, very good.” Robin replied. Robin sat down and began searching through Raven's books. Hours went by and the books were providing no help. When Robin had finished searching them he was no closer than when he'd started. Starfire then joined him in the room.

“I am sorry my search has been a complete failure, I have found nothing.”

“It's ok Star you tried, I don't expect anything more.” Robin followed Star out of the room, then he went to Cyborg's computer and began looking. A couple of times he thought he had found something, but every time it led to nothing. He decided that continuing here was a lost cause so he decided the last place he'd look would be the old library.

For hours he checked book by book, finally he decided it was a lost cause, there was no bringing her back. Robin walked to the place where Terra was frozen in rock.

“I'm sorry Terra, I've tried there's just nothing we can do, we failed, I failed I broke my promise.”

“Excuse me, but I believe I could be of service.” Said a soft strange voice.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

spaZzgirl8 on January 11, 2006, 2:10:07 AM

spaZzgirl8 on
spaZzgirl8Robin is really determined you captured his personality! And that can be hard to do