Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Erika

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 3 - Erika

Chapter 3 - Erika


“Umm, hello, did you here me?”

“Look you don't even know what the problem is, so why do you think you can help.” Said Robin irritably.

“I know what your problem is, don't you trust me.”

“No! I don't you, and you don't know me why should I!” Robin turned around he saw a girl standing there. There was something very familiar about her, but he wasn't sure what it was.

“Your friend she isn't lost forever… there is a way to bring her back…I know how, I can do it.”

“How… how do you know that?”

“I know a lot about you Robin.” Robin was terrified and confused. He didn't have the slightest idea who she was but she knew his name… and Terra. She had to have been able to read his thoughts because she soon followed with, “I'm sorry, I'm Erika.” She stopped for only a moment to gather her thoughts then she began again, If you wish for me to help you with Terra… then I must meet your friends, I need to know every thing I can.” Robin immediately stopped looking confused and was angry. She had crossed the line.

“I don't think so! The last person we welcomed freely was Ter-”

“I know… was Terra, but she betrayed you because she was actually a spy for Slade. Then she tried to annihilate you but failed so Slade took control of her and made her try again, but she broke free and destroyed him. That triggered a volcano big enough to destroy the city and Terra was the only one who could stop it, so she did but ended up turning her self to stone. So you began working on finding a cure, meanwhile Slade, who was luckily saved by Trigon, an inter-dimensional demon and Raven's father and helped him bring the end of the world through Raven in exchange for his life. Once Trigon had what he wanted he went back on his word, so Slade helped you find Raven and defeat Trigon. Once that was all said and done you went back to looking for a way to reverse the effect on Terra. Which brings us to today, I told you I already know.” Erika was starting to loose her cool she had been patient long enough, “DO YOU WANT MY HELP OR NOT!” she yelled.

Robin wasn't sure if she could be trusted, but he had promised Beast Boy if they found anything they would try it, and what other leads did he have. So he agreed to take her to Titans tower and give her what she needed, but he didn't realize what trouble Erika could really cause.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rhia24 on February 26, 2006, 9:23:56 AM

Rhia24 on
Rhia24Hey! Not bad. I can't wait to see where it's going!

~Gabz

spaZzgirl8 on January 11, 2006, 2:12:46 AM

spaZzgirl8 on
spaZzgirl8NOOO keep going!