Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Trustme...not

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 4 - Trustme...not

Chapter 4 - Trustme...not






Robin and Erika road from Terras stone chamber to Titans Tower without speaking. Robin thought it would be best not to say any thing; he didnt want to trigger another outburst. She could cause him many problems if she was angry. Erika however didnt want to press her luck. She wanted him to trust here, but Robin wasnt very willing. One wrong word and hed tell her to take a flying leap. They continued on. Robin had visited Terra many times but he never recalled it taking this much time to get back. Robin glanced back at Erika. She looked so shy and timid sitting silently behind him, not like the obnoxiously tempered girl from the cave.





They entered Titans Tower unnoticed. Two people played video games in the living space of the tower. I think itd be best if you wait here while I get every one else; I want to introduce you to them all at once instead of separately. Do you understand?





Erika looked up from her feet and returned Robins gaze. Yeah I get it.





Robin left Erika alone in the doorway. She looked around. Shed never seen anything like it. She noticed the two people playing video games on the couch. One was half human, half robot, a cyborg. The other one was some sort of short, green alien with peticularly pointy ears. As Erika continued to look around the room many visions flooded to her head. They were of every thing experienced in this tower good and bad. They all needed to clear out of her mind, they couldnt know about her powers.





A few moments later Robin returned from the far-left hallway with the rest of the titans. Once Robin stood in front of Erika he turned to her side and said, This is Erika, the one I told you about.





Oh no, not her. Raven muttered.





Raven whats the problem, shes going to help us bring back Terra. Beast Boy said





Yeah right, I know her all to well, shes not going to help us.





Why would Robin bring her here if she wasnt going to help, youre not the only one here with good judgment.





Why wont you just believe me. Did it ever occur to you that I may know a Few things you dont?





If you werent so secretive may-be I would!





The room began to fill with noise. Raven and Beast Boy yelling back and forth, ready to tear each others head off; the other titans taking sides and helping the argument progress. Robin stood watching with a puzzled look on his face. Erika once again looked up from the floor and stared at Robin. She lost control of her emotions, tears flooded to her eyes as she turned on her heals and headed to the door. When she reached the door she looked back at Robin, he still had the same look on his face. This time Robin met her eyes and realized Erika had enough. Erika looked away, opened the door, and slammed it behind her.





The loud bang of the door caused the fight to quickly end. The titans looked at the door then looked at Robin. Robin turned, disappointed and walked towards his room. Raven headed toward her room very satisfied; everyone else returned to what theyd been doing before Erika had entered everyone except Beast Boy that is. He quickly slipped out the door hoping to locate the girl with the name of Erika.





Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rhia24 on July 16, 2006, 12:34:46 AM

Rhia24 on
Rhia24Hey! I know I kinda read this already, but it was a good chapter. There were some spelling and grammar issues, but otherwise, the people were all pretty much in-character. I can only imagine the awkward silence....heh heh...

~Rhia(you-know-who)