Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Story

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 5 - The Story

Chapter 5 - The Story






Beast Boy looked around outside the tower. At first he didnt see her, but a second glance about the edge of the island revealed she was still there.





Erika was sitting on one of the flat rocks close to the water, looking towards the city unaware of the titan heading her way. Why cant Raven forget the past, doesnt she realize that some people change. Erika thought out loud. I mean sure I did some bad things when I was younger, but Im not like that anymore. Ive learned my lesson. I want to be good not evil.





Beast Boy drew closer to the girl. He noticed her hair stood out even though it was black and the sky was dark. How her eyes seemed to practically glow in the dark. And even though she seemed so visible she blended with the shadows.





Erikas mind continued to wander though the mishaps of the day. First she practically blew her chances of Robin accepting her. Then Raven remembered who she was causing a huge argument. This wasnt how it was suppose to happen. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder.





Umm& Hi ya? Beast Boy said as Erika turned around.





What do you want? Want to tell me that this rock is better than I am! Well then here, have it. I wont touch it ever again!





No, thats not it.





Oh, well then what is it?





 I would like to invite you to stay with us. Since youre helping us with Terra and all.





 Its very clear Im not welcome.





Well I think you should be. Ravens got a problem with everybody, its not just you.





Actually it is.





What do you mean? Will you tell me?





I dont really want to& but I will. If I can get your name.





Uh, Im Beast Boy.





Right, Ok then Beast Boy, this is what happened.





Id been sneaking around the city, looking for Raven. Shed long since disappeared from the last attack. Now remember Beast Boy, I was an apprentice for an evil sorcerer. This was my job. Just like my current job is to help you with Terra. Finally I located her shed been hiding out in a cave, trying to loose my trail. When I got there the item was still on her it wouldnt be easy to take. Any ways we had a huge battle. I won and escaped with the key to her mind. With this and my masters great power we would soon rule the world. However naturally Raven came after her portal. She destroyed my evil master and I was sent to a new master. Ravens never forgiven me. And she doesnt plan to. To her Im still the enemy, still evil. But Im not, you believe me dont you?





I dont know.





But, but what about Terra. Once she was freed from Slade she wasnt evil anymore, was she. Arent I the same way?





Beast Boy was trapped. Erika was very manipulative. She was playing Beast Boy in to the same situation she did Robin. It was wrong and she knew it but she needed his help to get in.





You dont have to make a decision now wait a couple of days, I dont care. If by then you still dont trust me Ill leave without a word. Deal?





Youve got a deal.





Erika hadnt noticed all the clouds clearing away. All the stars were completely visible. It looked amazing. Wow, look the sky, its beautiful. Ive never seen anything like it. Erika said in a timid voice





Yeah, it is.





Hey look a shooting star.





A what?





A shooting star; if you hurry you can make a wish.





Na, you saw it. You make a wish.





How about together?





Sounds good.





Beast Boy and Erika sat on the rocks looking to the stars for sometime in to the night. Then Beast Boy showed Erika to where shed be sleeping, in the living space.





Im sorry its not much but I hope you like it.





Its wonderful I couldnt ask for anything more.





Goodnight Erika sleep well.





Yeah you too.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment