Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Friends and Enemies

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 6 - Friends and Enemies

Chapter 6 - Friends and Enemies






The sun glistened through the windows of Titans Tower. In the living space of the tower you could find Erika asleep on the floor. The sun shone brightly in the room and Erika began to wake. Her eyelids flickered at first then they opened all the way. Erika looked around the room and then out the window. The sun already shone bright and strong. The makings of a beautiful day.





Wow, the sunrise is even better than night& hmm, whats this? Erika said in reference to the pillow and blankets that hadnt been there when shed fallen asleep. I wonder whod of put these& Beast Boy.





Erika folded the blankets and placed them and the pillow on the couch. Quietly she walked towards the stairs leading to the rooftop. Quickly, trying not to wake anyone she climbed the stairs. Once shed reached the roof she looked at the sky. It was a soft shade of pink and misty blue. As she continued to glance the horizon Erika noticed she wasnt alone. Robin stood facing towards the east side of the city. The light morning breeze ruffled his cape and ran through his hair. Erika slowly walked towards Robin so not to startle him. She placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.





Robin felt a hand on his shoulder and turned to see who it was. He looked over his shoulder to find Erika standing there. Quickly she took her hand back. Her dark hair and cape were lightly tossed in the wind. Her long white top and red pants clung snugly to her. Erikas icy blue eyes displayed a frightened, yet curious look.





Erika stared in to Robins eyes; she felt herself beginning to blush. She looked away quickly to hide the color in her face saying, Im sorry, I shouldnt-





What are you doing awake at this hour? Erika began to slowly walk away. Im not saying you have to leave, I was just wondering.





Do you know who brought me the blankets?





Robin turned to face her saying, Yeah, it was Beast Boy. He said you looked cold. He must have checked on you at least 20 times last night.





Oh, that was nice of him.





Yeah, thats the way he is.





Well its been awesome, but I best be going. Erika ran quickly down the stairs, not watching where she was going. When she reached the bottom step she ran in to Raven.





Raven pushed herself off the ground shocked to still find Erika hanging around. Why are you still around I figured you wouldve taken a hint and left.





Well, I was invited to stay while I help you guys with the Terra situation. Do you have a problem with that?





Yeah actually I do, youre evil and I dont allow villains to stay in the tower.





 Youre the only one who thinks Im evil everyone else is ok with me.





Then they dont have very good judgment do they.





Both girls took fighting stances. Raven sent the first attack, Azerath Metrion Zynthos. Erika just barely managed to dodge the attack by sliding underneath her attack. Once she was right in front of Raven she slammed her foot in to Ravens chest sending her flying back in to the wall. Youre going to pay for that.





I dont think so. Quickly Erika placed her hands to the sides of her forehead. Raven was floating mid-air and couldnt use her powers.





Whats& Whats going on? Erika gave Raven an evil smirk. Youre& youre a-





A telapath, thats right.





Robin had heard Raven crash in to the wall, and was wondering what was going on down stairs. Robin came down the stairs just as Erika had Raven in her control. Quickly Erika dropped Raven. Robin looked at both girls then asked, Whats going on.





How could you? Raven asked Robin angrily as she stormed off towards her room.





Robin I-





I dont want to hear it.





Robin left Erika in the stair well all by herself. Erika dropped to her knees, pulled her hood over her head and began to cry. Great what a wonderful way to get them to like me. She sat there for a long while just crying.





After sometime however Erika sensed Beast Boy coming. His mind wandered through the previous day. It seemed things hadnt been going well for him until she showed up, and then it only got worse. No, no, no he cant know about them. And she shoved the thought out of her mind.





Beast Boy came to the stair well that led to the roof. He saw a figure slumped on the ground in a blue hooded cloak. Raven? he asked Raven what are you doing here and why are you crying? He ran over to her and slowly pushed her back over her face. Erika? Erika, whats wrong?





Like you dont already know!





What are you talking about?





Why dont you just go away like Robin and not even give me a chance to explain. Erika sat there; tears continuing to rapidly fall from her face to the floor.





Beast Boy reached down and helped a sobbing Erika to her feet. Slowly he looked at her with a comforting gaze. The look she returned with her icy blue eyes was one filled with years of hurt and let downs.





Erika would you please tell me what happened?





Yeah I guess so. Erika wiped the tears from her eyes and began to tell Beast Boy everything





* * *





So you see we had a miniature battle and Robin thinks that I was trying to hurt Raven for no reason. She ran off and I got the blame.





Why would you mess with Raven?





I didnt plan to it just happened. Look Ill just get lost and you wont have any more problems.





But then how are you going to help us with Terra?





What?





If you want to leave you can but youre most welcome to stay. Beast Boy turned to leave but her hand on his shoulder made him turn back around.





Wait, you mean I dont have to leave?





No, but if you do stay Id keep away from Raven.





Erika laughed at Beast Boys remark. Hed shone her so much kindness. But something wore heavy on her mind how to get Robin on her side. Erika didnt need anymore enemies, Raven was enough.











Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rhia24 on July 18, 2006, 1:46:26 AM

Rhia24 on
Rhia24Hey! Good chappa-ter, and I'm glad to see this story is finally going somewhere. Just be careful not to use someone's name too often in a paragraph(you did that last chappie), and otherwise, your spelling and grammar are doing alright. Felt really bad for Erika....

Lata!
~Gabz