Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Communication at last

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 7 - Communication at last

Chapter 7 - Communication at last






For the next couple days Erika hid in the lowest parts of Titans Tower, thinking. How was she going to keep Raven off her back, and how could she prove to Robin that she wouldnt cause them any harm. She spent her time down there hoping that no one knew where she was. Out of all of the titans only one did. Robin had seen her retreat down to the depths of the tower. This too was his favorite place to think. However he figured she could have it, for the moment.





Robin stood in the shadows watching Erika. He liked to watch her stumble around and talk to herself. Lately this had become his favorite pastime. Why she fascinated him so much, he had no clue. She was different. So lost and simple, yet angry and manipulative. Very much like Terra. And as hard as it was for him to believe he actually enjoyed watching her for hours on end.





Hey man! What are you doing? Cyborg asked coming up behind Robin.





 Shh, Cyborg, look.





Hey look its the little trouble maker, so thats where she-. Hey what are you doing down here?





Dont worry about it. Look at her, what do you think shes doing.





 You think I know. Im not the one whos been spying on her for the past three days.





Im not spying on her. Robin said becoming more defensive.





Then what would you call it?





Look Im just making sure she keeps away from Raven. Since Beast Boy said shes staying we dont need constant fighting between them.





Right, whatever you say.





 I wonder what shes talking about. May-be we should get closer?





I have a better idea. Instead of sneaking around why dont we just ask her.





No thatd be to, thats a great idea!





Robin, I was only kidding. Its a terrible idea. Cyborg grabbed a hold of Robins cape to keep him stationary. What are you doing? Youre acting like Beast Boy.





Truth, I dont have any clue. I couldnt control myself.





Erika sat on a large metal box. Suddenly she began hearing voices. She closed her eyes and focused her mind. An image began to appear. The voices belonged to Cyborg and Robin. They were watching her from not very far away. When they were looking away from her, she walked around be hind them. Then she placed her hand on Robins shoulder and asked, Why are you watching me?





Robin turned around and Erika quickly pulled her hood over her face to hide her blushing. He was caught. He didnt figure this was going to happen so he didnt know what to do. Thinking quickly he began to say, Erika I-





I believe your words were I dont want to hear it. She said cutting him off while turning to leave.





Erika Im sorry, I was wrong.





You were wrong? Thats right you were. You didnt even give me a chance to tell you what was going. No, youd much rather think that Raven was innocent. She didnt act that way before I got here so it had to be my entire fault. And now all you can think to say is youre sorry. Well&well. Erika turned around and threw her arms around Robin. She did it so quickly that her hood fell of to reveal she was crying. Im sorry, I shouldnt have, thank you.





There was nothing more he could do. Erika was an emotional wreck. She needed help; she needed someone she could count on. Robin wasnt sure he could be that person but currently he had no choice.





Erikas head began throbbing and she fell to the ground. Images of Terras betrayal and uncontrolled powers flooded through out her mind. Terra slammed a boulder in her face. The last thing she heard was Terra asking for her help. Then she blacked out.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment