Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Red X

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 8 - Red X

Chapter 8 - Red X






Erika woke to find herself lying in a strange room. She couldnt identify anything, but it didnt help that her vision was extremely blurred and her head was still pounding. She couldnt recall what had happened or how she ended up here. Erika sat up and then quickly lay back down. She was hoping that sitting up would help her headache but it only seemed to make it worse. She shut her eyes again. What am I going to do? Just then she heard the doors to the room slide open. She turned to see what it was. Mistake a jolt of extreme pain rushed to her head. Robin had entered the room. He walked over to where Erika was lying, and realized that she was awake.





I see youre up. How do you feel?





Not to good, my heads killing me.





I can imagine. You crashed really hard on the floor yesterday. What happened?





I dont really remember, all I know is that what ever did happen its giving me a serious headache.





Well I wont keep you up then, If youre going to get better you need to rest.





Yeah I suppose youre right. Robin turned and walked towards the exit. Erika couldnt believe that he was actually making sure she was all right. Even though there was pain she turned and looked towards the door. Hey Robin.





Yeah?





Thanks.





Yeah anytime.





Robin left and Erika was left alone in the room once again. What am I going to do? I cant spend the next few days just lying here. I have a job to do, and if I dont, well it wouldnt be good. She decided after a few more minutes of lying there that she had to get up no matter how much it hurt. Slowly she sat up. Her head felt like someone had dropped a bowling ball on it. She stood up her legs felt like Jell-O; they could barely hold her weight. Erika slowly walked towards the door, and the she started down the hallway. Shed never been in this part of the tower so she had no clue where she was going. The father down the hallway she went the stranger she felt. This wasnt like the rest of the tower. Nobody had been down here in awhile and she could tell. Finally she reached the end of the hallway. At the very end she found a door. She stopped in front of it. Erika tried to use her powers to see what was inside but when she tried her head began throbbing and she fell to the ground. Ok I guess Im just going to have to look inside for myself. She said as she got back on her feet. She opened the door and stepped inside.





The door closed behind her. There werent any windows so she couldnt see a thing. She found the light switch and turned it on. The room was very dusty, so dusty that it seemed foggy. Other than being extremely dusty the room was perfectly normal. There was nothing strange about it. She wondered why someone would put a room at the end of a hallway with no other rooms if they didnt have something to hide. Erikas head began receiving jolts of pain. She shut her eyes and saw an image of someone opening a hidden door on the wall. She walked over to the wall from her vision. She found the button on the wall that opened the door. She walked in side the secret room. It was amazing. There were loads of small square safes on the wall. At the end of the room there was a container that looked to be the outline of a person. Erika figured shed check out what was in the small containers. Each container had a DNA scanner for the lock. Erika wouldnt have been able to get in except shed picked up a special something on her way here.





She pulled out one of Robins gloves and placed it on her hand. Then she placed her hand on the scanner. It glowed as it scanned her hand. Then the container popped open. She pulled it the rest of the way open. The box was empty. Hm, thats a shame. Then she moved on to the next box. Finally she found something that amused her. Whats this? She said in reference to the weapon shed found. It was like a ninja-throwing star but in the shape of an X. The next container had black gloves with the same style Xs on the palm of them. However the item that interested her most was in the next box. She opened it to find a belt with the same symbol on it as the gloves. The belt had many capsules on it. She was half tempted to mess with them but she didnt want to cause an explosion. She took the belt out of the safe, then she realized that the belt belonged to Red X. Ah, so Robin is the mysterious Red X. Thats very interesting. Wait a second if Robin was Red X he should have known who I was. Hmm if I recall correctly Red X was trying to locate his belt. That means Robin took it from him. This item could become very useful. I think Ill take it with me.





Erika closed the safe that once had contained the belt. And walked of towards the room shed been left to recover in. It was about time she checked in.











A.N- ok everyone thats chapter eight this is the first story thats made it this far with out me getting to board with it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I love writing it!!!






Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rhia24 on July 20, 2006, 11:09:03 PM

Rhia24 on
Rhia24'Allo! This was a cool chapter, and I see you're finally unveiling Erika's....well, you know what I mean. Cool chapters, and I love how manipulative Erika is. Keep writing, Rae-chan!

~You-know-who

Raven_of_the_underworld on July 20, 2006, 4:54:16 AM

Raven_of_the_underworld on
Raven_of_the_underworldOk every one I'm not really sure what's going on with the box's i know it's distracting but I dont type it that way!!

Ali & DS Ali