Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Robin's Dream

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 9 - Robin's Dream

Chapter 9 - Robin's Dream






Robin left Erikas room and entered the living space of Titans Tower. Beast Boy was sitting on the couch. When he heard Robin enter the room he asked,  How is she?





I think shell be all right. Im not really sure what happened, but she seems to be doing better. She was awake when I checked in on her, so I guess shes better. Robin said wearily.





Robin, what is it?





Well when I was in there she couldnt move without bringing herself to cry because of the pain. Im not sure which is better her being asleep or her being awake and in so much pain. I just wish I could figure out what happened to her.





May-be shell tell us when shes feeling better. I know that if I was feeling like her I really wouldnt want to talk about anything either.





Robin left for his room. He didnt know what to do. He wanted Erika to feel better so she could help with Terra, but most of him wanted her to feel better so he could be around her without worrying. Hed only felt this way about one other person in his life, and she was still around. Robin lay down on his bed he needed time to think. Robin drifted off to sleep.





Robin sat by himself in the middle of a forest staring at the trees. They all looked the same. Each branch had the same features. When the wind blew at one, they all moved the same way. The wind was icy, and stung Robins skin. He wanted to get away, but he didnt know which way to go. Then Robin felt two warm hands on the part of his arms that werent covered by material.






Are you cold? Asked a familiar voice. Robin looked to find Erika standing beside him with her hands on his arms. Robin looked at her, but didnt answer. If you are you can have my cloak; I dont need it. Robin still didnt answer her. She undid the clasp that held the front of her cloak together, placed it around Robin, and redid the clasp. There that should help. Erika sat down beside Robin and began laughing.






Whats so funny?






Its nothing, really I was just thinking.






About what?






What youd you say if you ever found out.






Found out, about what?






Nothing. Erika began to blush and unlike usual she couldnt pull her hood over her face to hide it. You know what Robin?






No, what?






Id kind of like to take a walk. Do you want to go with me? You know so I dont have to walk through the woods by my self.













Yeah, thatd be great. Robin and Erika set off down one of the paths, Robin still wore Erikas cloak. Although the cloak was quite big on her it was rather short on Robin because he was considerably taller. In truth he looked rather ridiculous.






Robin realized that he had no clue where they were, or where they were going. He looked around nothing looked familiar. He looked over at Erika beside him. She seemed to know exactly where she was going. Then again she always did, she was always so certain of everything. Hey where are we going?






Youll see, its a surprise! Just then they entered a clearing. The forest floor seemed to end just a short ways in front of them. Robin walked over to the cliffs edge and looked down. It was a long way down. Well this as far as Ill go. Erika said sweetly as she walked up beside him.






Dont you mean we.






No! Ha ha! She laughed as she shoved her foot out in front of him and pushed him off the edge.






Robin snapped awake, he was breathing heavily. He looked around. Sure enough he was in his own, very familiar, room. He sat up on his bed, Phew, it was just a dream. He got up and went to the door. He opened it to find Raven standing there.





Youre up, finally! We need to talk! Raven led Robin up to the roof. Once on the roof Raven turned to face Robin she looked distressed. You need to keep an eye on her, shes up to something.





Raven, I think-





No, listen to me. I know her all to well, were enemies. Shell manipulate you, then destroy you.





What do you mean?





Look, she was my best friend. Once I trusted her she came after me. I couldnt believe it at first, but it happened. The sooner you realize it the easier itll be to fight back. You know youll have to.





Robin thought about what Raven said. She was wrong even if Erika was like that at one time she most certainly wasnt now. There was no way. Youre wrong, Erikas not like that. You might not like her but it doesnt make her evil!





Robin, Im trying to look out for you, I dont want you to get hurt. She works only for herself, and doesnt care about anyone.





I, I- Hed had enough. He wasnt going to fight with her it was pointless. He stormed off.





A.N- So theres chapter 9 it took me awhile to write it because I wasnt sure how to end Robins dream. Anyway I have to say this is my favorite chapter so far.






Ali & DS Ali






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment