Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Meeting in the Storm

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 10 - Meeting in the Storm

Chapter 10 - Meeting in the Storm






Itd been a few days since Erikas black out and Erikas headache had only become worse. She didnt like doing nothing all day so she told everyone that she was fine and felt much better. Today was different than any other day. Erika didnt have to stay cooped up in the tower because it was raining. She had somewhere to be. She walked out the door and in to the rain. Then she heard someone calling after her. She turned around to find Robin coming towards her. Did you want something? She asked confused about why Robin was taking up her time, she was going to be late. Apparently he didnt hear her because he didnt respond. Finally Robin reached her.





Where are you going?





No where, why?





Yeah right. Its really storming dont you think that whatever it is it can wait.





No. Look Robin Im going to go do some research on Terras condition. I figured you guys would prefer I reversed Terra sooner as to later.





Oh yeah, youre probably right. Well dont you think you could at least wait until the storm subsides?





Robin its been storming for days, its not going to stop any time soon. Look I need to go, ok?





Ok, well at least let me offer you to take the R-cycle.





I dont think-





Please, just take it. Itll be better than walking and the storm, and itll be faster.





Ok I guess I can. He tossed her the keys and turned to go back inside. Hey Robin.





He turned back around. Yeah?





Thanks! She leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, then ran off to where he stored to R-cycle. Robin stood there stunned.





Erika put Robins helmet on. It fit quite loosely. Started up the R-cycle, and road off. She was glad that Robin let here take the R-cycle because if she wouldnt have she wouldve been late. And that wouldve been bad. Erika thought about what she told Robin. She didnt lie exactly. She was going to see Terra but, but not because she need to figure out how to bring her back, that wasnt her job. She felt terrible about lying to him but she needed to get out of the tower without playing 20 questions with him. And besides its not like he would find out any time soon.





Erika came to the entrance to Slades old hideout, the place where Terra was. She left the R-cycle outside and walked in. It was dark, she couldnt see anything, and because of her headache she couldnt use her powers. Before going any farther she waited for her eyes to adjust. Once they did she continued in to the hideout. When Erika came to where Terra was she saw a shadowy figure.





Youre late. Said the shadow.





Im sorry, they held me up.





Hm, thats no excuse you arranged this meeting. You said that you may have an item of interest.





Yes I do, here. Erika said as she tossed the belt over.





What is this? The figure said as she inspected the item Erikad handed over.





Well you said that you could use some help, Im thinking a trade. Thats Red Xs belt he needs it and we have it. Perhaps we could enlist his help in exchange for his tools back.





Very clever dear. Im not sure why all your other masters cast you aside. Youre proving to be very helpful, and very devious. Good work my child, you shall be rewarded.





I figured you would be happy. Now how about some help with her. She said pointing to Terra. I cant come back without any information.





Well Ive got it all figured out. All we need is to master a reversal spell. Itll take me about a month to lean it, then teach it to you.





Why do I need to know it?





Well I dont have the powers needed to perform it and you do. So youll need to keep the act up for about a month and then, well make our move.





And if Red X take the offer well be practically unstoppable.





I knew youd be very helpful. If you find anything else worth my while tell me, got it?





Yes of course.





Now get going, we wouldnt want them to worry. The figure walked the opposite way from Erika. Heh heh heh. Erika laughed as she walked back to the R-cycle. The whole time she was thinking about Robin and what hed think if he ever out.











A.N- I know this chapter was rather short but it accomplished what needed to happen and thats what matters. Even though it was so short I had an awesome time writing it. I love to write Erikas devious side. I hope you enjoyed it!






Ali & DS Ali












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment