Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Her True Feelings

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 12 - Her True Feelings

Chapter 12 - Her True Feelings
Two weeks had past since Erikas meeting and the rain had finally subsided. For those two weeks no one saw Raven unless they were saving the city. She was still angry at all the Titans.

Today you could fined everyone, except Raven in the obstacle course. Every one had run the course except Erika. Shed seen all the other Titans and couldnt believe how slow they were. She knew the course would be too easy for her, but she had to make it look difficult. If she didnt theyd wonder where she got her training. Shed abandoned that way of life, and didnt want it brought back up.

Are you ready Erika? Robin called ready to start the course.

Sure am. Lets get this show on the road. With that Robin started up the course and the timer. The first obstacle was a couple of robots, built by Cyborg. Erika dodged their attacks, stopped them all from moving, the same way she did Raven, then she crushed them. Next up were the blocks. They would pop up out of the ground simotaniously. Erika closed her eyes. She felt the first one coming. She then jumped up and landed on top of it. She continued through most of the rest of the blocks. However three fourths of the way through something happened that Erika didnt expect. Her head began throbbing. For a moment she lost her balance, but then she regained it. This wasnt her power's quitting on her. This was her master; she was calling her. The pain subsided and she continued on with the course. She made it through another two obstacles before it happened again. This time the pain was worse, and it lasted longer. Erika had changed herself. She didnt want to help her any more. She finally made it to the end of the course. Once again however her head began hurting worse than the first two times. It was even worse than when her powers had failed. She blacked out.

She woke to find herself on the sidelines of the course with Robin standing over her.

 Are you all right?

Yeah, Im fine.

What happened back there. You just kind of collapsed. Was it that tough?

No, I just, uh, I dont really know what happened. Robin offered her his hand and helped her up. He still wondered what happened to her, but whatever it was she didnt seem very interested in sharing. Erika looked at Robin. Whyd it have to happen to her? She knew that her master wouldnt give up just because she didnt show up. This was only the beginning. She didnt want to hurt him. He meant so much to her. However if she came looking for her then the only way to even try to protect him would mean certain death for her. She smiled weakly and walked towards the tower.

* * *

Night had fallen and Erika still remained on the roof of the tower. The headaches came and went but they werent that painful anymore. Shed grown quite use to them. She didnt know what to do. If she stuck around here then she put everyone in the towers life in danger. But if she went and they came looking for her. They were in danger as well. Either way the Titans were going to be killed. Erika groaned and buried her face in her knees. This was a lose-lose situation.

Hey She felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to find Robin. Do you mind if I join you?

Of course not. Robin sat down next to her.

 So any ways, what are you doing up here all by your self.

Just thinking.

About what?

Stuff.

So youre not going to tell me.

Most likely not.

I see. You know Ravens really suspicious about you. She thinks youre really dangerous.

I dont blame her. Raven and I, well we have history, and its not very good.

Oh, so she isnt just being over cautious. She actually has reason behind it.

Robin I-

Erika chill, whatever happened is in the past, and its pretty clear youve changed.

Inside she relaxed, she actually thought that Robin was going to believe Raven. You know Robin. Ive never really had a home or family. And I didn't have clue what friends were. I was always the outcast, but then I met you guys. You treat me like Im not some freak. Like a real friend. It means more to me than the whole entire world, thank you.

Well I guess since were that amazing, youre welcome. Both of them laughed. It wasnt like Robin to make jokes but when he was around Erika he mostly acted like Beast Boy. He stopped laughing and looked at her. She made a whole different side of him come out. Some one he could never imagine being around his friends. He noticed that shed stopped laughing and was looking at him. He leaned in and kissed her.

She could never in all her life remember anything so amazing. She felt like the world had exploded, regrouped, and then exploded again. When everything was said and done she just sat there in shock. Now she knew how Robin felt the other day. It was something she just hadnt expected. I, um, do you, uh. She was at a loss for words. I think, I, uh, I think Im going to, uh, go to-

Sleep?

Exactly. He walked Erika to Terras room. She didnt say anything until she opened the room door. Then she turned around and looked at Robin. Trying to figure out what she wanted to say. Finally she came up with a few words. Goodnight Robin, sleep well. She walked backwards in to the room and shut the door. Then however she ran in to something hard. She looked up and before she had a chance to scream the boy had covered her mouth and spoke quietly. She will not allow you to quit Erika.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Rhia24 on September 2, 2006, 11:49:56 PM

Rhia24 on
Rhia24EEEEEEK! I think this is the first big romance scene I've seen you write....may I say a job well done? I'm so proud of you*tear*! This was a great chapter, and I can really see this story is developing you as a writer, although you don't update very often ;P. That scene was so kawaii! Much love for a really good chapter!

~INfinite HEarts,
You-Know-Who(Celina does too;P)

FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirl on August 31, 2006, 11:14:16 AM

FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirl on
FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirlHey long time no see!!! Great chapter!!! I luved it!!!! So ok I Already know how the guy who took Erika was but it's still a great way to end the chapter!!!! Keep it up!!!
Rai
(Sasuke rocks my socks & Itachi rules way more than school)