Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Missing!

The Titans are confronted by a new super powered teen who wishes to hlp them revive Terra
(Please comment)

Chapter 13 - Missing!

Chapter 13 - Missing!
Robin went to the living space. All the titans were setting in the room watching a movie. So I see you decided to join us. Beast Boy said. Wheres Erika? She loves movie night.

Well actually, uh, Erika, she, she was tired, and, she went to, to, to bed.

Right, so she, what did you say?

He said that Erika was tired and went to bed. They all looked towards the door of the room where the response had come from. In the doorway stood Raven. She walked down to the rest of the titans. I think I owe everyone an apology. I was quick to judge her and I took everything out on you guys. I was wrong Erikas really not that bad. This was unbelievable she was actually admitting she was wrong. So are we ok or should I go back to my room?

Yeah were ok, sit down. Beast boy said lightly

Raven sat in one of the chairs and watched the movie with the rest of the titans. She hated to admit it but she hated fighting with them.

Itd been a long time since Robin had spent time with his friends and not Erika. It had been fun but he felt rather board with out her around. Robin walked towards his room it had been an amazing night. Him and Erika, well to him words couldnt describe it. He opened his door and stepped inside. He paced around his room for a little while. Then he lay down. He turned over to the right, then the left. Then he turned back again. It was pointless he just couldnt sleep.

He got up and went to the kitchen. Drinking milk before you went to bed was supposed to help you fall asleep. He took the milk out of the refrigerator and poured it to the rim of his cup. After taking care of the milk he drank the whole glass down. He then walked back to his room hoping that now hed be able to fall asleep. He lay down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He still wasnt tired. Why couldnt he just fall asleep and be completely awake in the morning. That was an obvious answer, Erika. It was all because of her. Robin tried to take his mind off her by thinking about all of the missions, but that only made him think about her more. It made him think about how easy it had become since Erika had been helping them. At first shed only use martial arts leading everyone to believe that she didnt have any super powers. Even then shed been a huge help. He hated to admit it but her skills were better than his. Then during a battle with Control Freak, Erika had revealed that she did actually have supper powers and they were even better than her martial arts. Truth be told she was one of the very best people on the team.

He rolled back over and checked the clock, 12:05, only five minutes had past. After several more minutes Robin gave up on his attempt to fall asleep. He got up and turned his light on. There were plenty of things he could do. First he went down to the computer area to put all of their recent missions on file. He hadnt been keeping up on them lately. He looked at the computer next to it was a large stack of mission forms. Wow hed really been neglecting them. He read through the first one. This was the very first mission Erika had helped them with.

In about an hour hed finished the stack of papers. At the bottom of the stack hed found one of Red Xs throwing stars. How itd gotten there he had no clue. He picked up the X and left the room. Robin walked past Terras room and continued down the hallway. Finally he came to the room at the end of the hallway he opened the door stepped in and then shut the door behind him. The room was rather plain and boring, although it was very dusty. He walked over to the wall on the other side of the room and pushed the button on the wall. The wall slide open revealing the room which contained the things that Robin still had of Red X. Robin went to one of the safes on the wall of the room. He placed his hand on the scanner and the door to the safe popped open. Inside were two X shaped throwing stars like the one Robin held in his hand. He placed the X in the safe with the rest of them and shut then shut it. He figured that while he was here he might as well take inventory of all the items he had. He opened the safe next to it inside were a pair of gloves with Xs on the palms of them.

After checking most of the boxes he came to the final one. This was the one that held Red Xs belt. He placed his hand on the scanner the door popped open. When Robin looked inside he was shocked, the container was empty. Someone had taken the belt. Robin quickly left the room and headed towards one of the other titans room. There was only one other person who knew about the room.

It was almost suicidal to enter Ravens room without her permission, but this was an emergency. He opened her door and entered her room. He walked quietly over to her bed, she was sound asleep. He reached down and gently shook her.

Raven woke to find Robin standing above her. Robin wouldnt come in her room especially when she was sleeping unless there was an emergency, something was wrong. Robin whats going on.

Someone had to break into the tower! They took Red Xs belt!

What? How? How could someone get into the tower in the first place? Let alone find that room.

I dont know. Red X he broke in before, may-be he did it again.

That could be, if he has it hes a real threat. We need to let the rest of them know.

Right

Robin and Raven went and woke up the rest of the Titans. All of them were in the living space of the tower. Everyone except Erika.

Robin What about Erika? Raven asked

What do you mean?

Well she doesnt know about Red X and the zinothium, dont you think we should tell her?

Right. Robin ran off towards the room in which Erika occupied leaving the rest of the titans behind. When he came to her door he paused for a moment. Then he opened up the door. He walked into the room. It was rather cold. Robin looked over to find that the window was open. That was a bit strange. He walked over to the bed. It was empty. In fact it hadnt even been touched. Erika was missing.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirl on September 24, 2006, 11:45:25 AM

FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirl on
FirestyleJutsumasterUchiwagirlHey chica!!! Great Chapter same as last time!!! kinda !!! I'm lost!!!! Well good job any ways
Rai
(Sasuke rocks my socks and Itachi rules WAY more than school-I luv him)

Rhia24 on September 22, 2006, 8:49:55 AM

Rhia24 on
Rhia24Oooo, suspicious. Yes, I think so. Honestly, I love what you're doing with Erika. She's so much more complex than what you started out with, and it's becoming a really good story. Kudos on this chapter. Nice description, language, etc.

Peace, love, and peace out,
~Gabz