Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Death: Cold and Harsh

It's a RaeXBB thing Raven dies. I might bring her back in the end. (depends if I'm felling evil or not!)

Chapter 1 - Death: Cold and Harsh

Chapter 1 - Death: Cold and Harsh


GOOD BYE FOREVER

CHAPTER 1

DEATH: COLD AND HARSH

Disclaimer: I do not own teen titans (But I want them so I can toy with their minds MWAAHAHA) but I do own titans south. (Serenity, Rave, Greenfire, Midnight, and Aqua) Now watch as I break the Titans life and put them back together-slowly. This story changes the episode AFTER SHOCK PART 1. So enjoy (and comment!)

“Or are you jealous that everyone likes me better than you?” Terra said, an evil grin on her face trying to get raven to crack.



“We gave you everything and you treated us like dirt!” Raven had lost control, her red eyes glowing “We let you in and you betrayed us. Beast boy said to give you one last chance and now it's up. You cant-AAHHHH” Raven fell to the ground her normally emotionless face filled with pain.



Then as Terra stared dumb founded Slade appeared “Now Terra, finish her off!”

“No” Terra said surprised at her courage “I will not let her die!” Terra picked up Raven, set her gently on a rock, and headed of to the tower hoping that the titans (especially Beast boy) would accept her after all she had done.



A little while later after Terra explained what had happened to Beast boy, Raven was lying on a bed in the hospital room, barely alive “Beast boy… where is Beast boy?” She said weakly.



“I'm here Raven…” Beast boy said “I'm here...”



“Beast boy… I… I…” her head fell and the room went silent. Raven was dead.

I love to write cliffys!!! Please comment. I'll write more if you want me to.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaexBB_72sol on April 16, 2006, 11:32:24 AM

RaexBB_72sol on
RaexBB_72solWhoa that was a BIG change!
Soooooooo.......is this a BBxRae story or what.

Teehee111 on September 18, 2005, 2:17:21 AM

Teehee111 on
Teehee111hm... yes, very uh..... cheery....

Holy_Palidin on July 13, 2005, 4:40:48 AM

Holy_Palidin on
Holy_Palidinnow who could hate terra

Ravens_bad_side on February 7, 2005, 8:11:02 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sidecomment or else *hissssssssssss*

Ravens_bad_side on February 5, 2005, 2:37:54 PM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideI have already written 5 chappters. YES FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHA!!!!!!!

crazy_cardinal_705 on February 5, 2005, 1:19:28 PM

crazy_cardinal_705 on
crazy_cardinal_705nice story line but when Raven died how can the story go on? Raven needs to come back to life.

Ravens_bad_side on January 30, 2005, 5:27:38 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sidewill someone please comment?