Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

“Naruto, where are you” Hinata yelled, “I can’t find you!”
“That’s because he’s gone.” Sakura said appearing behind her. “He left this morning, I saw him run through the gates” Sakura’s eyes were watery; Hinata could tell she had

Chapter 2 - chapter 2

Chapter 2 - chapter 2


Chapter 2

Naruto heard something, it sounded as if his name was being called. Did they miss him in that village? Or did they want him back to ridicule him more. Though his own thoughts tortured him more than any ninja could.

“So, are you going to cry? And you're just going to sit there in self loathing?” Some one said near by.

“Asuka, you yourself said that there wasn't room for me, or the demon fox inside of me,” Naruto fumed, “You said I was unwelcome in the village.”

“Yes, but someone in Kohonu misses you.” She said quietly

“Some one misses me?” He asked, “I don't believe you. No one likes me, everyone hates me, all because of that demon fox.”

“Very well then,” Asuka turned and walked away, “Sit here and sob.”

He watched her walk away. Suddenly he stood up and wiped the tears from his face.

“It would be nice, to see what everyone does when I'm gone” Naruto thought out loud, “I'll spy, I'm a ninja after all.”

Naruto ran to Kohonu, wishing that what Asuka said was true. He knew that it wasn't, that he had false hope, but he would not stop believing. He did not want to be seen so instead of walking into the village through the front door, he climbed the wall.

`If one person misses me, I will stay in the village' he thought.

When he got to the top, he stopped to try and find a safe place to hide. He tried to jump onto a nearby tree but he lost his balance and fell. He landed on the ground with a thud.

The blonde quickly ran to a tree, hoping he wasn't seen or heard. He wasn't. He breathed a sigh of relief and watched silently at all that was happening.

*

Something rustled in the bushes. There was a thud and a stifled cry. But never mind that now, Nejii thought, he had to figure out what was wrong with everyone. They were all acting so differently.

Shikamaru, who was normally very bored, was now walking quickly and urgently to wherever it was that he was going, a frightened look on his face. And Ino trailing behind sporting an evil grin.

Sakura was crying a lot and yelled at any one who spoke to her, or came near.

Sasuke was different too. Although you could barely tell, there was a small chime of sadness in his voice, and a hint of longing when he looked at Sakura.

*

Okay people, sorry it's short. It is not going to turn into a sasu/saku fic promise. Naruto is coming back see?


Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

omek on October 3, 2006, 6:22:28 AM

omek on
omekYAY NICE PERSON U IS ( I LUV MI GRAMA)

Warrior_Darkheart on January 9, 2006, 12:08:00 PM

Warrior_Darkheart on
Warrior_DarkheartYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! -falls out of chair hyperly- ouwwie oww oww XP

Ravens_bad_side on January 7, 2006, 10:48:05 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideOk! I'm almost done with chapter 3!!!

Warrior_Darkheart on December 30, 2005, 2:40:33 PM

Warrior_Darkheart on
Warrior_Darkhearthey serenity add you and me into the story like our rp thingy but change it up slightly. and I love your story keep going!!!!-is hyper at the moment- I am saying this because we are rping as well at the moment -laughs at herself falling off the desk again-

code_lyoko_4evr on December 17, 2005, 11:18:45 AM

code_lyoko_4evr on
code_lyoko_4evrplz add more plz. this is a good story so far keep it up!

Ravens_bad_side on October 19, 2005, 10:48:24 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideyay! a comment thank you metal overlord!

Metal_Overlord on October 18, 2005, 1:33:35 AM

Metal_Overlord on
Metal_OverlordOh... my bad... i'm blind or something(I could have sworn I only saw one chapter to it..).

Still, keep it up. n_n