Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Happy endings

This is just a quick story, you know, to kill the boredom and pass the time. Bla bla bla
*
"Did you miss me?" He asked, trying to stand up.
Sakura bit her lip and turned her face the other way. He could see a tear glint on her face.

Chapter 1 - Happy endings

Chapter 1 - Happy endings


Happy endings

"Sakura?"
Naruto had seen Sakura's face turn to happiness when she looked at him. She walked up carefully, for a reason unknown to him.
"Naruto" She breathed, almost silently.
"Did you miss me?" He asked, trying to stand up.
Sakura bit her lip and turned her face the other way. He could see a tear glint on her face.
"I'm sorry Naruto," It was her inner form, her thoughts talking to him, and he could hear. Her voice was feeble, and she spoke quietly. Suddenly, her voice got strong and loud.

"Of course I would never miss you! You're a stupid demon fox! You should leave! Just die you... you darned fox! I hate you! Go away... just leave! Go away from this village and never come back."
"Sa- sakura-chan"
"I said leave!"
He ran. Just plain ran. But he could not get any farther, the shadows grabbed on to him, constantly consuming him. The darkness surrounding him fed his anger and fears. He remembered a voice, calling to him.
We will always be here, we are your friends.
"Sakura, this isn't you!"
Then another thought, more words spoken to him long ago.
No one likes you, demon fox, go away! Leave this village and never come back!
"Sakura, you can't do this to me! I'm your friend!" He felt tears in his eyes, but could not stop them from falling down his face.
"It is too late for that, Naruto. I have crossed the line," She had a kunai in her hand, ready to strike," I have no friends anymore."
"Yes you do! I'm your friend, Ino is your friend, and even Sasuke, who seems to hate everyone, is your friend. You have many friends!"
Sakura, her true self, tried to yell out. She screamed and screamed and screamed, but her voice disappeared into nothingness. 'Nothingness, the thing that swallows me up, and the thing I will become.' She thought.
"I am nothing, "She said aloud, thoughts escaping her mouth.
"You are something."
"Too late, Naruto, too late!" Sakura cried, "I'm sorry Naruto. I am. I-I just crossed the line."
Naruto looked at her, and suddenly understood, "its ok."
Sakura ran forward and struck, plunging it through his heart. He screamed in pain.
"Just remember that I am your friend, and in life and death, I am with you always."
Naruto went cold; his limp form hit soft earth. Sakura ran to his body and picked him up, crying over his dead life.
"No! It can't end this way!"
But it does. Not all endings are happy.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TKxKari224 on July 25, 2007, 2:46:47 AM

TKxKari224 on
TKxKari224eww i dont like this story very much...sry!

omek on October 3, 2006, 6:28:55 AM

omek on
omekwow that was ummm well ebil, and a question is she crazy in this?

Ravens_bad_side on April 16, 2006, 9:07:19 AM

Ravens_bad_side on
Ravens_bad_sideThank you! ^^ You don't like Naruto? *GASP!* no, just kiddin'
... I don't know what else to say...

Neji on April 15, 2006, 11:08:46 AM

Neji on
Nejiya no i kinds like this story!
well cuz i dont relly like naruto.....but iono if dats a relly good reason........well anyway luvs ur story anyway Xp