Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - none



Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD

Chapter 1 - none

Chapter 1 - none
A little four year old, Kairi Strife, slowly awakened in a place she did not know. She looked around the room, curious and frightened.
Whe Where am I? Mom? Dad? She said in a scared voice. No one answered her. Tears began to run down her tanned face She felt so alone, so afraid. She timidly stepped off the bed she was on, shivers going up her spine when her bare feet touched the cold stone ground.
She could hear footsteps coming from outside the room. Kairi gasped and hopped back on to the bed, her little cat eyes glaring at the huge brown coloured door as it opened. The door opened to reveal an old man with short, purple hair. He gave her an evil, mean, and cold stare. |
Get up, you brat. He snapped. Kairi started to cry again and shivered, this time, from fear. The man grabbed her little arm and dragged her out of the room. Kairi continued to cry She didnt know she was being watched.

Peeking around the corner of the hall way was a young boy staring at Kairi. His grey-ish blue hair was partially in his face so he was not able to see her that well. He watched the man drag the young girl into another room. He wondered what was going on
Why is Boris taking that girl into grandfathers office? The young boy said. He shrugged and went back into his room.

Kairi struggled to get free from the mans tight grasp.
Ugh! Let me go, you meanie! She snapped, struggling even more. The man put his free hand over Kairis mouth to shut her up.
Hush- you spoiled, worthless princess! He hissed in an angry, annoyed manner.
Indeed, Boris, she is However, when I am done with her she shall be quite useful. Said a smooth, icy voice from the back of the room. Boris looked to the man sitting at his desk.
And what are you going to do to her, Voltaire? Boris inquired, in an I-dont-care tone. Voltaire looked at Boris, then Kairi.
Well, let me thing She is undoubtedly going to be my grandsons little slave. Voltaire replied.
Are you sure he would like that? Boris asked, still holding a struggling Kairi, and grunting as he tried to keep Kairi still.
Kairi bit Boris finger with her sharp fangs. Boris yelped while Kairi ran to escape. Before she could succeed in her escape, Boris grabbed her, pulling her back.
Where do you think youre going? Boris asked.
Going to see my mommy and daddy! She retorted, in an upset tone. Voltaire laughed, mocking her.
Someday you will learn He said. Kairi glared and growled, like a kitten, at Voltaire. Boris and Voltaire looked at her as if she were insane.
Hm Youre one of those cat demons. Voltaire said, looking back at her. My grandson is a wolf demon. He continued, Kairi hissed at him.
What a vicious child you are, for a four year old. Boris said as he grabbed one of her small cat ears and pulled her out of the room. Kairi began to cry again and Boris threw her back in to the room she originally found herself in.
Kairi pulled herself to her feet and ran to the small bed. She curled up into a ball and cried herself to sleep


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment