Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - none



Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD

Chapter 2 - none

Chapter 2 - none
Are you okay? Asked a voice. Kairi opened her eyes and looked around. What she saw was a young boy around her age. He had short, spiky, grey-blue hair and red eyes. Kairi sat up and looked at the boy, a bit frightened.
Who Who are you? Kairi asked.
The boy looked at her and responded, Im Kai.
Kairi smiled slightly. Im Kairi. She replied. She looked down at her clothes and saw what she was wearing was old and ragged. She sighed and looked back at Kai.
Are you one of those meanies slaves? She asked.
Kai looked at her, confused. What meanie?
That man, Voltaire. Kairi said.
Kai laughed for a moment. He is my grandfather. He replied.
Oh, Im sorry She said, looking at the ground.
Its okay. Kai said.
Kairis ears perked up and she looked at him. Really? She asked.
Kai nodded in response.
Before Kairi could say anything else, Boris came in and took Kai. Your grandfather wants to talk to you. He said roughly, taking him to Voltaires office.
Kairi scowled. That meanie. She said, I will show him one day what a meanie really means.
She sighed and stared at the door. She awaited the moment when her parents would come and take her home But that will never happen. In her head, she was wondering what Voltaire meant by, You will never see your parents She closed her eyes and an image popped into her head. She could see herself walking into her house, looking for her mum and dad She went into the living room and could see a pool of blood underneath her parents, dead, lifeless. It wasnt too long before Kairi quickly opened her eyes with tears streaming down her cheeks.
They cant be dead, She cried, burying her face into a pillow and cried. Why would that bully do something like that to mommy and daddy? She said, it was muffled, though, because of the pillow.
Kairi continued to cry for a few hours, eventually stopping. When she stopped, her eyes were bloodshot from all the crying she had done.
Mommy.Daddy? Kairi muttered, she sighed when she recalled they wouldnt be there for her when she needed them. Instead, she had to live with a bunch of mean people and a little boy

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment