Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - n/a



Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD

Chapter 3 - n/a

Chapter 3 - n/a
Chapter 3

"My slave"! said Kai.

Voltaire nodded."Yes Kai your slave , he said.And don't plan on being all nice to her"

Kai looked at his ground.

"But .........she is nice to me" he said as he looked up at his grandfather."That girl is the only one whe ever been nice to me".

Voltaire laughed."Is that so.............well I will have to make sure that you treat her what she is" said Voltaire.

"A piece of trash".Voltaire thought for a moment."Wait no I will just have to make sure that she starves to death" he said.

Kai sadly looked at the ground."Fine......I will do it" he said.

Voltaire leaned back in his chair."Excellent" said Voltaire.

Kai stayed quiet.

Voltaire looked at his grandson."You may leave Kai" he said.

Kai ran out the door.

Kai ran to where Kairi was staying.Kairi looked up at Kai.

"What is it........."? she asked.

Kai looked at her."My grandfather.....he...he is ........making you my slave" he said sadly.

Kairi shook her head and made a angry pout."That meanie of a grandfather you have" she said.

"He told me when I was brought to his office last night".Kai sighed and looked at the ground.

"He is making me be mean to you too" he said.

Kairi looked at Kai and then looked away sadly.She crossed her arms and looked at the ground.

"Thats not fair" she said in a angry tone.

Kai nodded then thought of something.

"Hey I got a idea" he said with a smirk.

"And what is that"? asked Kairi.

Kai looked at Kairi."Well whenever my grandfather or Boris is neer us I will pretend that I am being mean to you and when they are not I will just act what I am right now.......nice" he said.

Kairi thought about that and nodded and smiled.

"Yeah that will be a good idea" she said.

Kai nodded.

While the two four year olds were talking about a plan , Voltaire started to think of plans for Kairi and his grandsons future.

"Hmm............Kairi..........is gonna stay here until she dies..............and Kai.........he is gonna be trained to be the worlds strongest beyblader...........hmm.......and a couple of other boys" he said as he looked at some of the boys in pictures.

He saw one that was short and looked kinda tough.

"Hmm.......that one will do" he said as he looked at another picture and saw a boy that had light brown hair.

"And that one too".he picked one more then saw a picture of a boy with bright red hair and he looked like Kairi.

"Hmm........." he said as he looked on what his name was.

It said his name was Tala Strife and that he has a twin sister named Kairi Strife.

"So.................his sister is that pathetic brat" he said to
himself.

"Well................wonder what he will do when he is turned against his own sister".He laughed.

There was a knock on his door.

"Come in" Voltaire said.

Boris walked in.

"I over heard you saying you might train some boys to be the top beybladers besides your grandson" said Boris.

Voltaire nodded and still looks at the pictures.Boris saw the pictures from where he was.

"Hm.........I saw those three training in the abby" Boris said coldly.

"They look worthy enough to get special training". he said deeply

Voltaire nodded.

"Yes .....special training indeed" said Votaire.

He sat back in his chair.

"Go get them" he said.

Boris nodded and went to go get them.Voltaire smirked as he thought of what kind of training he should give them.

When Boris brought the three boys back Voltaire looked up.

"Here is Tala, Ian,Bryan and Spencer" said Boris.

Voltaire stood up and walked over as Boris left.Voltaire looked at the four boys for a moment.

"How would you boys like to be the world best beybladers." he gently said looking to them as he crossed his arms behind his back.

One of the boys that had red hair looked at his blade and then at Voltaire.

"But I am not good enough" he said.

"Yeah" said the other four boys simultaneously.

Voltaire laughed evily.

"Well you won't worry about that......would we Tala" he said.

Tala looked at him very confused.

"How do you know my name"? he asked softly but forcefully.

Voltaire ignored that and went to sit back down and then looked up and then saw Boris coming in and he had Kairi and Kai with him.

"Thought that I might as well bring these two in" said Boris.

Kai got free from his tight grasp and then went to a corner, while Kairi was still struggling.Tala looked over and saw someone that he knew.

"SISTER" !! said Tala as he was about to go over to her but was pulled back by one of the boys.

"Bryan stop it"! he snapped.

Bryan looked at Tala and then shook his head.Tala gave him a angry look and looked at his sister.

"TALA help" ! she cried as she tried to get free.

Tala couldn't stand seeing his twin sister like this.He looked away and wondered what to do.A laugh came from Voltaire.

"You care about your sister don't you"? he said.

Tala looked at Voltaire with a mad look.

"MAKE that bully let go of my sister you dispicable excuse of a man!!" he snapped.

Voltare simply laughed.

"I'm afraid that won't be possible" he said.

Tala made a angrier face.

"YES DO IT" he demanded.

Voltaire said nothing and then looked up at Boris.Boris looked around and then tied Kairi to the wall with a rope that was attacked to a pole.Kairi struggled to get free.

"GET THIS THING OFF ME NOW" she snapped.

Boris ignored her and took the boys ,even Kai out of the room.

Tears came down Kairi's cheeks and then she looked at Voltaire with a evil look.

"YOU........LET ME OUT OF HERE" she yelled.

Voltaire ignored for a moment and then looked at her and shook his head and laughed evily.

"No" he said.

Kairi started to cry.

"Please let me go.........I wanna go see my brother.......PLEASE" she cried.

Voltaire didn't say anything.Kairi again started to struggle to get free from the rope.Voltaire laughed.

"You stupid little girl...you should know by now that your not gonna get free" he laughed.

Kairi growled like a kitten.

"YES I AM" she hissed.

Voltaire shook his head and then called Boris so that he can take her away.

"Boris come here and take this pathetic brat out of my sight right now" he snapped.

"Yes Voltaire" said Boris.

Voltaire hung up and then looked at Kairi.

"You better listen to what my grandson tells you to do.........and I know that you won't be treated like the way he does" he said.

Kairi growled.

"HE IS THE only one that is nice to me............PLEASE...........let him be nice to me" Kairi cried.

Voltaile shook his head.

"NO".Kairi went quiet and fell to her knees and looked at the ground.

Her hands were tied to the wall ubove her head.Tears started to fall down her cheek and she started to cry.In her head she was crying for help.She wanted to be saved but there was no hope for her.She looked up at Voltaire.Voltaire looked at her crying.

"OH STOP your crying child" he snapped.

Kairi looked back at the ground and cried harder.

Before she could say anything Boris walked in and looked at the little crying Kairi.he rolled his eyes and untied her.Kairi got up and dashed towards the door but Boris grabed her little arm before she could leave.Kairi looked at Boris and hissed.

"LET ME GO"! she hissed.

Boris ignored her and then he draged her out of the room and threw her in a room and threw her a little sponge.

"Shut it you brat and get cleaning.......ON your hands and knees." he said as he started to leave.

Kairi was still crying and then she looked over at the bucket of water and started cleaning the floor.She sighed as she cleaned.

"How dare they make a little girl like me do all this stupid stuff" she said.

She sighed again.She just hoped that one day she would ecape and run away from Voltaire.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment