Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - n/a



Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD

Chapter 4 - n/a

Chapter 4 - n/a
Chapter 4

As Kairi cleaned , a boy peaked around the corner and slowly walked in and looked at Kairi."Uhh..........sis" ? said the boy as he looked at her.Kairi's white cat ears perked up and turned her head and looked at the boy.She noticed that he looked like her.She droped what she had in her little hands and got up and ran and huged the boy tightly."Tala"!! she said.Tala just stood there and then huged his twin sister tightly."I missed you" he siad.Kairi smiled and tears came down her taned cheeks."I missed you to brother" she said.She never leted him go.Tala backed away alittle and looked at his sister."How did you get here" ? he asked.Kairi looked at the ground sadly and then looked at her brother with tears in her eyes.She was shivering alittle." Those boneheaded meanies kidnaped me.." she cried.She looked away and she was still crying."They killed mommy and daddy".Tala looked at his sister like she was crazy."No........they couldn't" he said.Kairi looked at him and nodded."Yes they did.........I had a vision .....in my vision...I saw me going to look for mom and dad...." she said as she sadly looked at the ground."But when I saw them......all I saw was them on the ground dead...and laying in a puddle of blood" she said as she fell on her knees and puted her head in her hands.Tala knelt down beside Kairi and then huged her."Its alright......" he said as he cried alittle.Kairi shook her head as she cried.Tears streaming down her cheeks."No it won't be Tala......no we are stuck here forever" Kairi cried.Tala sighed and looked away."I guess your right".Kairi nodded.

Footsteps could be heard neer by.Kairi freaked out then looked at her brother."Tala you have to hide" she said.Tala looked at her with confused look."Why"? he asked.Kairi sighed."Boris is coming and I don't want to get introuble" she said as she pushed Tala somewhere.Tala sighed and noded and went to hide.Kairi ran back to where she stoped working and continued.She looked up and saw Boris walking in."Hmph......I thought you would be doing something else" said Boris.Kairi said nothing.She was still cleaning.Then she thought she was finished and then stood up and kinda smiled."Finished" she said.Boris looked around and then nodded."Hmph....................no your not" snaped Boris.Kairi backed away alittle and was alittle frightened."But..." said Kairi.Boris grabed her arm and draged her out of the room.Kairi looked back in the room and saw Tala looking at her with tears in his eyes.She sighed and looked away."Where are you taking me" ? she asked sadly.Boris didn't say anything but threw her in a room that was full of beystadiems."Wax and wash all of these" he snaped and then turned to leave.Kairi watched him leave then looked at the beydishes."What are these"? she asked herself as she started to clean them.While she was cleaning she thought.

"Those are beystaydims" said a voice.Kairi looked up and then saw Kai."Kai what are you doing here" ? she asked.Kai walked towards her."I was training here....and why are you here"? he asked.Kairi sighed."Boris wants me to clean all of these beythingys" she said.Kai laughed."They are called beystaydims" he said.She looked at him with a confused face."Beystadims"? she said.Kai look at her."You beybattle in those" he said.Kairi was puzzled."Beybattle"? she asked.Kai sighed and shook his head."You have alot to learn" he said as he dug through his front pocket of his pants and pulled out a blue beyblade."See this....this is a beyblade...you use this to beybattle" he said.Kairi looked at it for a moment."Oh so those are those spining tops that everyone is playing with" she said.Kai laughed."They arn't just spinning tops ......some of them have bitbeasts in them" he said.He kinda knew what she was gonna say to him.Kairi looked at him again with a confused face."Whats a bitbeast"? she asked.Kai looked at her."I think its a aincent animal that lives inside your beyblade........I don't know" said Kai."Oh" said Kairi as she looked back at Kai's beyblade.She saw a fire kind of bird.She looked at it for a moment."Whats that"? she asked as she pointed to the bird.Kai looked at her then his blade."Oh thats Dranzer............he is one of.......those bitbeasts" he said.Kairi nodded." Oooh" she said as she looked at the beydishes."Well.............I better clean these before Boris gets mad at me" she said as she started to clean one.Kai looked around and nodded."Alright.........I will stay here to keep you company" he said.Kairi stoped what she was doing and then looked at Kai."But what if Boris comes in"? she asked as she went back to work.Kai looked at her."Remember what I told you......whenever he or my grandfather sees me with you .......I have to pretend that I am mean to you........but when they are not here......I can be nice to you" he said.Kairi continued to clean and then nodded."Yeah I know that" she said.Kai nodded."Alright" he said as he watched her clean.Kairi kept on cleaning and was quiet for a moment."So.......when did my twin brother come here....."? she asked.Kai thought for a moment."I think he came here before you did.......he said he was walking outside and then someone took him and brought him here" said Kai.Kairi sighed."I was taken from my home.............when I was sleeping.........I could remember hearing screams from outside my room but.....I thought my mom got scared of a mouse........but I didn't know that they were killed......." said Kairi as she stoped what she was doing.Kai looked at the ground."Oh......." he said then he looked up."Someone is coming" he said as he looked at Kairi.Kairi's ears perked up and then looked at the doorway.She quickly went back to cleaning the beydishes.

This time Boris didn't come in to cheek on Kairi.This time it was Kai's grandfather Voltaire.Kai looked up at his grandfather."Grandfather........why are you here" ? he asked.Voltaire just looked at him and then at Kairi."I heard talking............I knew it must of came from here" he said coldly.Kai looked at his grandfather and then at Kairi."Talking"? he asked.He thought of a lie to tell him and nodded."Oh yea I was just telling this thing to get back to work" he said as he pointed to Kairi and someone winked at her.Voltaire didn't notice.He laughed alittle."Good now stay here and keep her working until she is done all 50 of the beystadiems" he said leaving.Kai looked at his grandfather like he was crazy but nodded."Ok" he said and then sat down and leaned against a wall.Voltaire nodded and left.Kai sighed in reliefe and then looked at Kairi and laughed alittle."Sorry I called you a thing......I didn't really know what to call ya" he said.Kairi looked at him and laughed and looked away blushing."Oh thats ok" she said as she was cleaning.She looked around and sighed."Why 50.......this stinks" she said as she crossed her arms and pouted.Kai laughed."I don't know.....I wish I could help ya but I can't" said Kai.Kairi sighed and stoped what she was doing."Yeah........I know" she said.

Then one of the people who worked in the mansion came in the room and looked at Kai.He bowed."Master Kai your dinner is ready" he said.Kai sighed and then stood up.He nodded."Alright" he said as he looked at Kairi.Kairi looked at Kai and nodded then went back to work.Kai went up to Kairi and went down to the level of her ears."Don't worry I will bring you back something I promise" he wispered.Kairi kinda smiled and nodded.Kai stood up and walked out the door.Kairi sighed as she watched him and the other person leave."Well I guess its just me" said Kairi as she still was cleaning.She closed her eyes and thought for a moment."Wonder if I will ever get a chance to beyblade" ? she asked herself.She reopen her red eyes and looked around.She pretended that she saw herself home with her mom and dad and Tala.She wished that was true but it wouldn't happen.She looked at her neck and saw a necklace she had on.She took it off and opened it.Inside was a small picture of her and her parents and her brother.Kairi smiled alittle and kinda laughed.A tear slowly ran down her face.She shook her head and closed the locket and puted it back around her neck.She looked at all the beydishies she had to clean.She rolled her eyes and went back to her work.

A hour later she kinda finished.She heard someone comming neer the door and saw it was Kai with some food.She looked at him and then looked away."That is what I think it is....is it"? she asked.She knew that it was food.Kai kinda laughed and nodded."Yeah it is" he said as he gave her the food.Kairi looked at it and then at Kai then back at the food.She didn't know if she wanted to eat it or not.Kai looked at her."Well are you gonna eat it or not"? he asked.Kairi looked at him and kinda nodded.She looked back at the food and then started to eat.Kai went and sat down by a wall and then took out his beyblade and then looked at Kairi.Kairi finished eating and then looked at Kai and then his beyblade."Oh its that beythingy.......I always wanted to know how to use those ...those things" she said.Kai looked up at her and thought."Hmm.....I would like to teach you......if you want to" said Kai.Kairi's ears perked up and a smile appeared on her face."Really I would love for you to teach me" she said happily.Kai nodded."I will start teaching you tomorrow" he said.Kairi nodded."Ok" she said.

Boris came in a few moments later and grabed both Kai and Kairi by the arm and draged them out of the room.He went to the same door that Kairi found herself in and then threw Kairi in there and slamed the door behind him and then went to take Kai to his room.



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment