Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - n/a



Oki this is a story about............uh......uh I forget XD

Chapter 5 - n/a

Chapter 5 - n/a
The room became silent as Voltaire entered sitting at the head of the table. Lightly he looked around the room at his guests and cleared his throat.

"Today I shall unleash the most powerful team of beybladers the world has ever known. They shall be the destroyers of all and gain us the supreme powers of the bitbeasts. Currently everything is working as planned and going greatly beyond anyones expectations. One day soon we will rule the world and destroy all competition in our way to the ultimate goal. To become Gods ourselves!"

At his words there was a uproar of applauds and many rose to their feet applauding full heartedly as Voltaire sat in his chair softly thinking to himself.

"None of you will ever be worthy of godliness. After I gain power I will simply obliterate you all and keep the power for myself." he thought deep within his mind.

One man though remained in his seat looking over at Voltaire. His eyes seemed pale blue and burning as he watched the man smirking to himself. Gently he rose from his seat and walked out of the door passing like a shadow from the others. Walking along he heared the noise of a beybattle in a room and noticed the door slightly ajar. Slowly he moved to it and looked inside at the beybladers. One seemed to be a small girl and the other a guy he knew all to well to be Kai. Kai took the girls hand and raised it up again demonstrating how to launch a beyblade and the man couldnt help but snicker as she failed to even hit the dish. Gently he stepped back and turned walking down the aisle finding Boris guarding the doors before him. He looked at the man and his eyes became colder still as he spoke in a hushed whisper.

"Move out of my way weakling." he said simply with a cold tone.

Boris was taken back by the cold attitude of the cloaked figure and quickly moved out of the way feeling like a thousand needles were piercing his skin at the mans cold stare. Silently the man continued past him and outside the doors suddenly closing behind him as Boris watched the man passing away from the estate.

As the man walked he moved towards a side road leading into a forest. Slowly he began to cough and his eyes became duller before he just collapsed on the ground a shadow rising from his body and moving towards a boy. The boy smiled darkly as he watched the body fall to the ground and the shadow joined with him. The boys eyes didnt leave the corpse as he spoke coldly.

"You pitiful man believing I would let you survive once I had no further use for you. Never would I allow you to become one of my followers." He said without any sign of remorse.

Silently he looked up to the house his eyes resting on the window where he knew Kai would be with the girl.

"Kai, oh powerful Kai, you have fallen so low. You have begun to care for that girl and now your even teaching her our sacred art of beybattling. You pitiful worm, you dont even have the right to the mighty Dranzer." he said softly before turning away.

Lightly he walked down the small path leading into the center of a clearing a beystadium set up in the very center. Runes were etched around on each tree seeming to be a proclamation of old. Gently his steps seemed to echo throughout the quiet forest as he neared the stadium and took up his position his arms outstretched as he counted off mentally.

"3...2...1...Rip!" he thought as he pulled back with all his might his blade launching onto the stadium and spinning in a perfect circle the buzz of energy rushing from his blade seeming to cause a stirring in the runes.

The runes began to glow with dull energy causing a blue tint to rush up the wood and suddenly lightning struck down upon his blade making it hold completely still as it seemed to spin faster and faster. The force threw the boy back and he landed on the ground his dark eyes gleaming as he smirked. Slowly he rose to his feet looking as the blade gently began to fall to the side and fell over.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment