Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Master Plan

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 2 - Master Plan

Chapter 2 - Master Plan


The instrument started to fill with a silver liquid, drawing ever closer to Dib's immense forehead.



Dib: Wait! Stop! I have something to tell you! It concerns your very survival!



Zim drew back at these words. Why would Dib care for Zim?



Zim: What is this information you speak of, Dib?



Dib: I'll only tell you if you tell me something in return…



Zim became swollen with rage. His grand, master plans would be spilt all over the ground like a Grunkian Smort-beast vomiting.



Dib: Come on, Zim! I just want to know about how you're going to spread the robot parasites to the rest of humanity.



Zim turned. He couldn't believe what he would do. The Tallest would be greatly disappointed, if of course they cared.



Zim: …My plan is quite simple, yet complex.



The straps restraining Dib loosened and he climbed off of the table to listen.



Zim: I have a massive amount of large storage units I call “Pods”, which I use to carry the “brain-zappers” from place to place without fear of self-infection. I plan to place these “Pods” under every sewage opening I can find. Every manhole and toilet will be literally crawling with my mechanical obliterators. And, tomorrow, on Cleaning Day, every toilet was to be flushed, every sewer inspected, and every mind destroyed. Now you know, so now you can go home and find a way to stop me…



The room fell dead silent. Not even breathing was heard for a while. Eventually, Dib spoke. Quite loudly, at that.



Dib: That's it? That's all I had to do to foil your plans? I'm not even sure I want to anymore! I'm leaving.



And with that crater in Zim's ego, Dib left without his camera. As soon as Zim was sure there was no Dib anywhere to be found, he started to laugh. It started as a giggle, but then soon escalated to that maniacal laughter we all know and love.



Zim: Foolish Earth-monkey! I would never reveal my actual plans to a creature as low as you! Wait, who am I talking to? Ah, who cares? Soon, very soon, my plan will come to fruition, and every last human will burn in an outrageous inferno from the HEAT OF THEIR OWN SUN! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!



Gir over intercom: Heeeeeeey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!................Hey!



Zim: What do you want, Gir?



Gir over intercom: I want a chair!



A long silence followed.



Zim: Gir! Get down here immediately! We must start the first nine useless phases of my ultimate plan.



Gir over intercom: Whoo! I'll wear my best vestments!



Zim lowered into a deep, secluded, and seemingly unused part of his base. Gir arrived through the air vent soon after with a squid on his head and clogs on his feet. Zim inhaled deeply, and let out a comforting sigh.



Zim: Gir, do you remember this old place?



Gir: Is this the magical factory of the SHOE-HORN GODESS?!



Zim: (chuckles) no. THIS is the Master Irken Satellite Control Center. Here I am able to summon a limitless amount of Irken Defensive Satellites, programmed to form all sorts of interesting things! The only thing we have ANY interest in creating is---



Gir: Potato salad? Gel Pads? Pudding Skin? A Giant Reflective Mirror?!



Zim: NOOO!! You speak in tongues, crazy rob--- wait, that last one was it. Yes Gir, we will make a giant reflective mirror to concentrate all of the Earth Sun's energy to one specific spot of the Earth's surface. With this power, we will, (grunting) burn things! Exciting, no?



Gir:… No.



Zim gave Gir an angry glare for several seconds, hoping he would answer correctly, but to no avail. Zim let out a sigh and pressed some buttons. In no time, a few responding beeps followed, and a holographic video appeared.



Message: Warning! You are attempting to access the Invader Super Market! Civilian trespass will lead to IMINANT DESTRUCTION! Please enter your Invader Protocol Number, or risk being TERMINATED!



Zim entered a few characters, and was in an online no-charged-required Irken Black Market for Invaders. Zim clicked a several icons on the screen, and a Message was patched through to the Tallest themselves.



Zim: Greetings, my Tallest! I have an exciting new plan for the elimination of the humans, but I will require the following items:







…to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment