Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Discusions

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 3 - Discusions

Chapter 3 - Discusions


Purple: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on a second, there. You want what, Zim?



Zim: I require access to .5% of the Irken Satellite Defense Web.



Red: (Stutters), we can't do that Zim. Invader Borscht is already most of the Defense Web to block-out the sun on Planet Girkstek. And we're using the rest for…well, other reasons.



Purple: We're cooking snacks with it!



Zim: But, my Tallest, I NEED the use of only 20 satellites to initiate my greatest plan to destroy the humans. Please.



Red: Zim, you always say that. And every time you try, you fail. Why don't you just stop while you're no bigger than my head!?



The transmission was immediately cut-off, leaving Zim in distraught and sadness.



Zim: NO Mater! I am an elite soldier of the Irken military! I can easily hack into the mainframe and secure some of those satellites for myself.



Zim pulled a microphone linked to Gir out of his Pak.



Zim: Gir! I am hacking into the Irken Satellite Defense Network so I can initiate the new plan. What do you want me to order?



Gir: How about some strawberry biscuits? Oh, and a cake that says “Happy Birthday Cindy”?



Zim: Very well, strawberry biscuits and a cake for some Cindy-human for you, satellites for me.



In a flash, Zim was at the console yet again, rigorously typing away. Many small windows appeared on his viewing screen. In about a minute, thousands of satellites were on their way into position of the Earth's sun.



Zim: (cackles) Excellent! Soon, an entire fleet of satellites shall arrive in perfect position with the sun, burning the miserable Earth-creatures where they stand. Targeting primary reflection position.



An image of Earth came up, zooming in until it had reached one specific point. Dib's house. This transaction had not gone unnoticed, however. Zim had been monitored by the Tallest themselves.



Red to audience: My fellow Irkens, the betrayal of former-Invader Zim has given us an opportune moment. With this singular act of resistance, Zim has sparked a revolution that many other planets will surely follow. So, after due deliberation, we think it wise to destroy Zim, and end all future resistance against the Almighty Irken Empire!



The crowed roared at the speech. Apparently, Zim's destruction was on the minds of all the other Irkens as well.



Purple: Wait! HOW will we destroy him? We need this to be special, right?



Red: Hey, yeah. Maybe we could use our new Gamma-Radiation Cannon and spontaneously burn him into nothing!



Purple: What about the tests?



Red: (annoyed) What about them?



Purple: We haven't done any! The results could be more disastrous than rewarding! The ship might be destroyed!



The audience gasped with horror. The Tallest, Irks most unquestionable authority, had left the microphones on. Everyone had heard their conversation.



Red: Uhh…heh. Tha-that can't happen! The Massive is an invincible war machine! Nothing could destroy it! But if it would make you all a little less paranoid, we'll run a test.



The firing team of the Massive worked the controls ceaselessly. In no time, the Gamma-Radiation Cannon was ready and aimed at a nearby, peaceful planet.



…to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment