Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Supremecy

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 4 - Supremecy

Chapter 4 - Supremecy
An investigation team had earlier found the wreckage of an Irken Escape pod in the woods. No Irken body was found near the site, although a broken S.I.R. unit with a large custom-built claw was found. Authorities suspect that the Irken is still out there.

Quantician police officer: Be on the lookout for any and all alien life-forms! Consider anyone who doesn’t look like you to be hostile!

The Irken in that ship was in fact on the move, towards the near-by city to find a new ship.

Irken, thinking: Again I am stranded. That’s TWO reasons I have for revenge…Hmm, if I am not mistaken, this planet is in with the Resisty, so if I can find a recruitment office, I can steal a ship fly back to that miserable dirt-ball and destroy him once and for all!

The Irken scoured the area and nearby city for what the Resisty would look like, but to no avail. An air-raid siren sounded and all of the citizens fled into their homes screaming, leaving the Irken out in the middle of the street. Out of distress, the Irken started to run as fast as its legs could carry it, breathing heavily until it came upon a road block. It turned around to face only another assembling roadblock. The Irken was surrounded on all sides, forcing it to flee upwards via its spider-legs. A shot was fired and the Irkens guise was destroyed.

Irken: Oh, NOW you’ve done it! You have incurred the already saturated wrath of soon-to-be-Invader TAK!

The police stared at her with unflinching glares and fired at her again. The air-raid siren, which had been silent for some time, blared once again, and all firing stopped. Tak stood silent and awaiting for movement. The sky began to shine with a brilliant green, until there was nothing but green. Tak activated a laser shield from her Pak just in time. Everything was surrounded in a horrible green light. The bodies of the police instantly burnt into ash, and buildings crumbled. Tak could fell herself weaken from using the shield for so long. She gave up and let the light consume her. Tak let out a scream of unimaginable pain as she was twisted and warped out of proportion. When it was over, none remained. Nothing that could prove of any previous existence on the planet was destroyed in a massive hellfire. The entire massacre was observed from the Massive.

Red: There, you happy? It works!

Transmission: Too well, it would seem…

Transmission operator: My Tallest, the transmission is coming from that planet we just blew up!

Red: WHAT!? Transfer it to the main view screen! NOW!

Tak over transmission: Your almighty cannon has morphed my being into fabulous new dimensions. For that, my “tallest”, I thank you. BUT, these transformations are quite the opposite of joyful for you!

Purple: I’m confused. What does that mean?

Tak: Bring me aboard and you will see.

The engineers immediately started the teleportation sequence to bring Tak aboard the Massive. In seconds she was right next to the tallest themselves. At least, that’s what they would be called…

Purple: You…you’re…taller than us!

Tak: Yes. I am the new tallest, and YOUR new leader.

Red: Wuh? Wait, how could that be? The cannon-

Tak: Is to blame for your misfortune, and my extreme delight! I am your ruler, and any disagreement will be dealt with as horrifically as possible! Now, as my first act as the one Tallest, we will destroy Zim in a terrifyingly evil way.

Red: Ya know, we were going to do that anyway.

Tak: SILENCE! (Pushes Red down)

The Massive turned around and speeded towards Earth, where the satellites had arrived just several minutes earlier.

Zim: Excellent! The mirror is in perfect alignment. In only an hour, a horrible ray of doom will scorch all that is on this miserable planet! What a glorious day to be Zim…

…The Massive was less than an hour away…

…to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment