Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Revenge

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 5 - Revenge

Chapter 5 - Revenge
Kid: He’s been standing there for hours.

Kid: Not hours! Just as long as we’ve been spying on him.

Dib thinking: I know that he was lying, so what’s the truth? I’ll find out, I have to! I’m earth’s last hope for survival! If I can’t figure out his new plan, human kind is doomed…I wonder how long those kids have been spying on me…

Down in Zim’s base a series of camera feeds were being monitored to report on any unusual activity that might hinder the mission at hand. Zim had his eyes on one monitor in particular; the one monitoring Dib. He had been standing there in the middle of the street in front of Zim’s house since he had left. If he didn’t move the doom-ray from the sun would destroy the base.

Zim: Gah…what are you planning to do, Dib? Rush into my base as soon as the mirror activates? Not to likely…

Computer: Sir. The satellites have come into alignment. The plan should come to fruti—frunit—fru…fruition any second now.

Zim: Excellent! Prepare the Voot cruiser, for the very second Dib is disintegrated, my mission will finally be complete, and the Tallest will be pleased with me…

The Armada was just now closing in on the Earth, preparing unspeakable horrors for Zim.

Irken Engineer: My Tallest, the Gamma-Radiation cannon has been powered to terrifyingly high levels as you requested.

Tak: Perfect! AS soon as we have a lock, fire it! I will finally have my vengeance. Both trespasses against me will be forgiven in a screeching vortex of hideous pain and misery.

Tak began to cackle in her hideous, screeching way, whilst unknowing Zim attempted to contact the Massive.

Tak: Zim’s calling? Well then, he has just made this much sweeter. Former Tallest’! Present yourselves for your leader!

Red: Yes, our tallest? What do you require of us?

Tak: I am willing to give you plush political positions if you can do something to greaten Zim’s suffering.

Purple: We would’ve done it anyway, your tallness.

Tak: Take this transmission. Try to lift Zim’s spirits a little more before his limitless demise.

Red: Yes ma’am!

The screen turned on with Zim’s smiling face ready to greet his mighty leaders.

Zim: Greetings my Tallest! I have surprising news! I stole several satellites from the defense system and my newest plan to flash-fry all humanity is about to initiate!

Red: That’s, uh, good Zim. Very good! We’re all very fortunate to have such an excellent soldier in our military. (Snicker)

Purple: That’s right! The importance of Operation Impending Doom 2 is balanced on your…capable shoulders. (Hysterical laughter)

Zim: Yes, I know that. Watch the screen further, my Tallest, and witness utter DESTRUCTION!!!

The screen’s image turned to the camera feed that was viewing Dib. A countdown starting form 10 appeared at the top-left corner of the screen. The sun was just coming into alignment with the energy-mirror in orbit. Zim was watching the monitor with infinite delight. 3. 2. 1. 0…Nothing happened.

Zim: The beam must be a little delayed. Let’s just wait a few seconds more.

After a bit, Zim was getting distressed. He checked his orbital camera feed that kept watch on the mirror. The Massive was in the direct path and moving closer to Earth.

Zim: Uh…My Tallest? Would you mind scotching just a bit in any other direction? The Massive seems to be blocking my beam…

Tak’s voice: I know…

Zim: Huh? Hey, you’re not the tallest! What’s happening!? TELL ZIM!

Tak’s image came up on the screen with a malevolent smile.

Tak: Your plan is foiled because I ordered it! Your mission is one big lie just to get you out of the way so you wouldn’t ruin Operation Impending Doom 2!

Zim: That voice is so…familiar, and so is your face, but I’m not sure-

Tak: IT’S TAK! TAAAAAK! I tried to take your planet as vengeance for preventing my testing on Devastis! But you stopped me and sent me into deep space! Well I’m BACK, and I have a new plan to take my exact revenge!

Zim: What could you possibly do to me? An Irken Invader?

Tak: Zim, you obviously have no idea just how powerful I am now, do you? I AM the Tallest! I am the ruler of the Irken civilization! My word is law, and I say that ‘Zim never existed’! Fire the cannon. NOW!

The transmission cut out, leaving Zim in a state of confusion.

Zim: Who did she say she was again?

Zim hurried outside. He didn’t even bother with his disguise. He looked up. The clouds were all moving away from him. The sky was going from orange to yellow, and then to green. The sky had turned just as green as Zim. Pillars of green light came down around Zim. They were about 10 feet away at first, but then slowly converged right on top of Zim. The last thing anyone heard before the massive explosion that followed, was the death-cry of a scared little Irken. Everything Zim had known was in total ruin. The explosion was seen from the Massive in space.

Tak: Now, my vengeance is complete. Bring us to the nearest Invasion-in-progress so we may monitor an actual profit to our military.

Just as they had come, the Armada had left satellites and all. No living thing was left. Zim’s entire town was in absolute ruin. Only piles of rubble shifted from falling rocks. But when one pile shifted, life returned. From that pile, a familiar entity emerged. Not human at all, the little Irken that was rejected from his own home now stood tall. Just as tall, in fact, as the one who almost destroyed him. With hell in his eyes, he looked towards the sky.

Zim: Now Tak, it is MY turn for vengeance…

…to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment