Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Preparations

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 6 - Preparations

Chapter 6 - Preparations


Dib: (groans)…oh my head…Hey, wait. Where am I? Why am I floating? What's going on!?



Zim: Calm down, miserable Earth-worm. I have transplanted your brain into a new body to aid me in my battle against Tak.



Dib: …WHAT!?



Zim: It's simple, really…After the immense explosion my molecular structure had been warped, and I found myself TALL, and thusly, stronger and smarter. Thankfully, your unbelievably large head absorbed most of the radiation, preserving your brain. I knew that I needed more help that Gir, so I built you a new, much more powerful body. You are only one inch shorter than me, so you are just as powerful.



Dib: No I'm not! I mean, height doesn't equal power to humans!



Zim: Not with just brute power, but with Irken technology, you may exceed the entire Elite Irken Military. Provided, of course, that your human brain can relay signals fast enough to escape death. You may have a better body Dib, but you are still a perfectly killable human.



Dib saw his reflection against the glass. It was true. He was tall! His new body was the same as his old one, aside from the height difference. There was something on his back. He could feel it, but couldn't place the feeling. It was as if there were wires running throughout his body.



Dib: WH---What did you do to me? Infect me with some evil spore!?



Zim: No, Dib, I just built you a superior cyborg body equipped with the latest technological-warfare advances in known to existence. You will feel a slight tingle after I revive you from your suspended state, but it will almost immediately end…



Dib: Okay, that doesn't sound too bad.



Zim: …but will soon thereafter be replaced by indescribable pain and mind-shattering agony! Bua-hahahahahaha!



Zim pulled a lever and pressed some buttons, opening the tube Dib was in. Dib was then caught in a horrible world of limitless pain and misery. The first thing to start working was Dib's ears, and all he heard was the evil laughter of Zim, echoing through the air and into his mind! The rest of Dib started to kick in, from his face to his toes. He lay on the floor of Zims underground smoking from the pain. He tried to get up, but could barley move his arms.



Zim: You shouldn't rush yourself. In the last five hours I have been able to create a new more capable ship to reach the Massive with. Your body was a rushed project, so there could be some minor glitches as you're getting used to it.



Dib: …Zim…why did…you…revive me?



Zim: Tak has gained significant power, and will take some doing to defeat. If your body gets damaged you should find a place to rest while it repairs itself. That process will take a few seconds. All Pak technologies have been downloaded into your brain, so you should know how to operate it.



Dib quickly scanned his mind or anything that he knows but never heard of. He found a library of it. He let out a command and was up on spider legs.



Dib: So, you're finally willing to admit that you need my help, huh?



Zim: Did I not already say that? If I didn't need you I wouldn't have any need to create a new body.



Dib: So, you can't do it without me, huh?



Zim: I never said that. I just know with your support we will eliminate Tak sooner. Gir won't be much help, but I know he won't hurt much either. Us, anyway.



Dib: So, I am the last surviving human left. I am all that is left for the ongoing of humanity---



Zim: Incorrect. YOU are the last living human in this CITY. I'm sure there were no long-term effects anywhere else. Now then, as soon as you further adjust, we will depart for the Massive.



Dib went off to practice his new powers. He seemed to enjoy swinging from piles of rubble with his spider legs and jet packs. Zim watched him for a bit, but then turned his attention towards a panel. He used it to control a lift for the Voot cruiser. As soon as it was up and Dib was done practicing, Zim started off on a speech.



Zim: Now, Dib is the time. Now is our moment of triumph; mortal enemies, working together for the common good. We will rise up against our foe and destroy her until she can be destroyed no further. Soon the name of Zim will be feared throughout the universe as the leader of the fierce Irken Empire! And you, Dib, will be humanities greatest hero. You will come back to Earth a champion beyond the meaning of champion; a new face to lead Earth onward from this dark event.



Dib: Cool. Let's go.



Zim: We have to wait for Gir. He should be along shortly.



Gir arrived several seconds later, eyes glowing red and weapons in his hands. Gir had lost everything he loved in the explosion, leaving him in a state of psychopathic delusion. Normally Gir's mind would be filled with insanity and madness, but now the only thing lingering in his head was revenge. He had agreed to stay in his defensive mode and eliminate all who were not Zim, Dib or himself.



Gir (sadistically): Let's go. We have work to do.



…to be continued

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment