Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Battle

A tale of vengance, destruction, power and more vengance. The most serious Zim story that I am aware exists at the moment, but also has funnys in it. Think JTHM+Zim-JTHM characters/(x^2+2w^5) ^=to the * power...mmmyep

This story is finished and ready f

Chapter 9 - Battle

Chapter 9 - Battle


Zim jumped all over and around Tak's hideous form, slashing and slicing, letting out streams of Irken blood. Dib climbed Tak using his spider legs, piercing her thick skin and sending blood gushing forth. Tak only crossed her arms and smiled happily.



Tak: Are you still going at it Zim? I could barely notice!



Zim stared at her for a second. All he could think of is that she had to die. He made a mad rush for her face with his sword ready to cut. Tak couldn't feel through her tough hide, and thusly suffered a debilitating blow through the stomach. She let out a terrifying screech and grabbed Zim with one of her massive tentacles.



Tak: Give up now, Zim. You are up against that which you cannot comprehend. You're just as small to me now as you always have been. You are a gnat, just as you were then.



Zim was silent, his head lowered in sadness.



Zim: That may be how you view me…but it's not how I see myself!



He sliced out of her grip and climbed onto her upper-back where the large eye was.



Zim: I've been able to exist on mental image. I may be small in stature, but in my mind I am a planet among the stars!



Holding his sword high, he stabbed the beastly eye before the beam t shot could hurt him. Bloody ooze flowed forth like a fountain, staining the ceiling. Tak let out a horrible shriek, and once again seized Zim in her tentacle arm, and squeezed him tightly.



Tak: It was a mistake to toy with me Zim! I am invincible now! I posses the greatest mind ever to exist with the body of a god! Nothing can evade my senses, NOTHING! Especially not you!



A missile crashed into Tak's giant eye, exposing her disgusting innards. Tak screamed yet again, but quickly recovered to observe an Irken battle robot at the rooms entrance, piloted by Gir. Zim was free and jumped away to land on a nearby floating platform.



Zim: Gir! So that's where you've been. I'm surprised you were able to find the armory that fast.



Gir: I hear and obey! Tak must die!



Gir was on fire with the passion of vengeance. He was determined to avenge the destruction of his piggy friends, or die trying. His eyes shone blood red, and the battle robot was fully armed with internal and external armaments. Guns and turrets were mounted all over and plugged into the external pack on the robots back. He bombarded Tak with missiles, bullets, and beams until the guns were empty and cannons overheated. He detached the guns from the armor and rushed towards Tak.



Tak: Foolish little robot! You think I didn't plan for YOU! MIMI! ATTAAAAACK!



Another battle robot came out with the head of Tak's robot, Mimi. It was mostly identical to Gir's robot, but with a custom paint job and a huge right arm. Gir and Mimi fought each other while the other battle continued on with fiery rage. Tak swung at Zim with the tentacles she still had while Zim chopped them off. Tak only became more and more annoyed with Zims continuous existence.



Tak: STAND STILL YOU INSOLENT MITE!



Zim: Why? So you can hit me? I think NOT! ZIM is not so easy to---



Tak grabbed Zim and raised him to her eye level.



Tak: Face it! I'm better than you are! I'm better than everything is; and I'll PROVE IT by destroying everything but me! Galaxies will fall before the power of the new Irken Empire!



Zim: Perhaps, but whom will you rule over?



Tak: I…uh…well, no one, I suppose…I guess I never planned this out enti---AAAHHHHHH!!!



Zim had wriggled his way out of Tak's grip during her little muse and slashed away at her exposed eye-guts. Tak swiped and swung at Zim with bladed tentacles, hitting only her back. Just as Zim dodged another blow, he was snagged on tiny, sprouting tentacles. He saw the tip of a blade hanging high over him, dreading the terror about to be shoved through his head. But Tak never moved it. She was in shock at the conclusion to the other battle. Gir stood over Mimi's destroyed battle robot with Mimi in his hand. He crushed her. Tak's disbelief turned to significant glee.



Tak: Ha! You think I'll miss that old pile of rubbish? Stupid robot, you are just as disposable as the stars. No matter how many are destroyed, there are billions more that are just the same.



Gir wasn't listening. He was to busy draining the expelled energy from his enemy into his own battle robot. When he was sure he was done, Gir fired the boosters and flew up to Tak's upper body, punching like lightning with twice the force. His robot climbed up as Zim jumped down. Zim secured a position on the highest control deck and picked up an energy cannon from Gir's battle robot. He prepped it for use and fired directly at Tak's main body. An explosion followed the blast from the cannon, but when the smoked cleared it revealed the horror. Tak blocked the beam! With Gir's battle robot!



Zim: GIR! ARE YOU OKAY?



Gir: Yes! Tak, however, won't be for long.



Gir was on the “peak” of Tak, where a small, chimney-like orifice spewed smoke. It was Tak's main energy output area, preventing her body from overloading with power. Gir removed the top of his head and plugged himself onto the energy nub and started to glow. He was stopping the energy from escaping! Tak burped.



Tak: Woah…I feel sick…and fat…hey. I know what's happening! GET OFF MY BACK YOU FILTHY MUD CREATURE! Hurph!



Tak began to gag and vomit. Her body inflated slowly, tearing at some spots. Some tentacles fell off and some burst.



Zim: Gir! Stop! You'll explode!



Gir: I know, but it's the only way to get revenge on my fallen brothers! G'bye master. I'll always remember our fun times together…as soon as we have them.



Lights flew out from Gir in all directions, brightening the room to blinding levels. After, the light retracted, and Gir was gone…as well as most of Tak. She still clung to the ceiling with her internal tentacle-esque tubule organs. She was barely alive, and to Zim, barely worth fighting.



Zim: …Gir…why…



Dib: To help you.



Dib stood over Zim with Gir's head under his arm.



Dib: He's not gone, Zim. Just out of order. I'll leave this up to you.



With that, Dib left with Gir's head and Zim on the floor. Zim was angrier than he could ever remember being. He took no precautions or pauses to make an over-dramatic speech. He simply flew, literally flew, up to Tak's tentacles and cut them all apart dropping her to the floor. As Tak struggled to get in an upright position, Zim halted her. He stood over her with a sword pointed at her head, and eyes black with rage.



Zim: Now…we're even.



Zim lifted the sword high and swung it low. It ran out of batteries before it could really kill Tak, leaving her in paralyzing pain. Zim stared over his adversary into the black void of space. He whispered to himself, quiet enough for only him to hear:



Zim: I am Zim. Only Zim.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment