Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Further Explainations!

Edd has made an MMORPG and persuades the neighborhood to join in. What chaotic adventures await the Eds in such a world?

Chapter 2 - Further Explainations!

Chapter 2 - Further Explainations!


Eddy: …I'm bored.

Ed: OOO! I know! Let's play video games!

Eddy: Ed, we're IN a video game, and we'll be in a video game until double D gets back…

Ed: …We could play “One-Two, Button my Shoe!”

Eddy: I thought this game was (mockingly) “An escape from reality and day-by-day life!” I was bored when we started and I'm bored now!

Ed: (Waves banana in Eddy's face)

Eddy: Quit it!

Ed: (Stops) I think I'm gonna go for a walk through the “Forest of Darkness” to stave off bore-ed-ness through fighting goblins and such.

Eddy: There's a place to do that?

Ed: Yeah. There is even boundless treasure.

Eddy: I'M IN!!!

-----

Edd: Okay. I'll be back for work tomorrow. Thank you! (Bumps into someone) Oh, excuse me. I was slightly distra---

Rolf: It is no problem, Overly-Verbal Ed-boy; Rolf did not know you were here.

Edd: Buh-buh-buh…But how did you get in here? There were only three working pods!

Rolf: Oh, that. Your tube of mystery enticed Rolf, who yearned to enter, but could not make it go. So, Rolf kicked it with his Almighty SHOE; which got it working just like Rolf might have known.

Edd: …Oh. Well, thank you, Rolf, for fixing one of my pods. Do you suppose you could do me a favor?

Rolf: Sure. What can the son-of-a-shepherd do to assist you?

Edd: Could you fix the rest of the pods? That way everyone in the cul-de-sac can play the game!

Rolf: Of course. It would be Rolf's honor. First, I have some requests of my own.

Edd: I'll do anything I can if you can fix the pods.

-----

Ed: See Eddy? (Swing of sword) Isn't this fun?

Game Voice: Ed the Warrior has Leveled Up! Ed the Warrior is now level 4!

Eddy: Yeah! (Swing of Knife) This must be a blue moon, cause you're right, Ed!

GV: Eddy the Thief has Leveled Up! Eddy the Thief is now level 3!

Eddy: Hey, what gives!? Why are you level four and I'm only level three?

Edd: Because you haven't been doing enough… (Zaps enemy) …in the game.

Eddy: What'da'ya mean? I've done plenty! I robbed about 20 people today. Isn't that enough?

Edd: Doing ones designated job earns job points that can be used to purchase necessary equipment to do your job better and then eventually become promoted. Some classes depend on a certain amount of job points to advance a class, such as you. At level ten with 4,000 job points you can advance or change your class to learn multiple skills.

Eddy: (yawn). Are you done yet?

Edd: Would you rather read all of this information?

Eddy: Uh, no.

Edd: I thought not. Anyway, once you do have enough respective points, you can use them at the local Center of Logical Class Upgrades!

Ed: That title is boring double D. (Kills monster) Maybe you should make it shorter, like Class Center, or Class Shop, or Candy Store!

GV: Eddy the Thief has Leveled Up! Eddy the Thief is now level 7!

Eddy: Woo-hoo! I'm the greatest!

Edd: For now, at least.

Eddy: Say what?

Edd: When you quit, any one else could be playing. Eventually we will all reach the limit you can level up and find no more challenge in the game. Of course, we will all be much older by then and will be involved with many more things; Also, I only have two levels designed.

Ed: Two?

Eddy: Only two? But what happens when we beat them both?

Well, then I'll have to add on some more levels. Each level only takes about an hour to make. I already have some crackerjack ideas!

GV: Ed the Warrior Leveled Up! Ed the Warrior is now Level 8!

Edd: Oh, fie. I guess there's no resisting it. LIGHTNING! (Lightning shoots from fingers)

GV: Edd the Wizard Leveled Up! Edd the Wizard is now level 6! Ed Warrior's health is low! Ed Warrior needs food now!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment