Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Clubs and Classes

Edd has made an MMORPG and persuades the neighborhood to join in. What chaotic adventures await the Eds in such a world?

Chapter 3 - Clubs and Classes

Chapter 3 - Clubs and Classes


Game Voice: Ed the Warrior has now become Ed the Barbarian!

Eddy: Oh, man! I knew I shouldn't've stopped playing to eat! How could anything else be so useless?

Edd: …I won't even respond to that, Eddy. It's my turn. You still need 5 more job points to advance.

Ed: I'm a barbarian, Eddy.

Eddy: Really? Cause I didn't NOTICE!

Ed: Maybe you need a gift! A gift from me, Ed the Barbarian…

Eddy: Unless you got cash, I ain't interested.

Ed: The Knife of Antonucci the Rich and Persnickety!

Eddy: You said “rich”, so I like whatever it is.

Ed: The Knife, Eddy! It increases the amount of money you get from monsters and decreases the cost of items your class can equip. Also, it is blue like my socks.

Eddy: Gee, Ed. Thanks. I don't know what I (Steals knife from Ed's hands) HA! Now I can class-up!

Ed: Alright, Eddy! You will be among the few, proud, and slightly hairy.

GV: Edd the Wizard has now become Edd the Grey Mage!

Edd: Well, gentlemen? I do believe congratulations are in order for my achievements.

Ed: Eddy's not here, double D. He went in to become something diff-er-ent.

Edd: I suppose if one worked hard enough, one could obtain 5 job points in several seconds if one were a skilled player.

Ed: And we all know that skill is Eddy's forte!

GV: Eddy the Thief has now become Eddy the Ninja!

Edd: Ninja?

Eddy: Well, boys? Let's go get some equipment for everyone's favorite ninja. Me.

-----

Shopkeeper: Hello, friends! And what would you like today?

Eddy: Give me all the best Ninja equipment you got!

Shopkeeper: Sorry to say, but we don't have anything for upper-classes such as you. Sorry.

Edd: We'll have to go to a different town, Eddy.

Eddy: There's more than one---

Ed: Pickle? Of course, Eddy. There are infinite pickles to hug and smell and fester upon, you silly.

Edd: Of course there are more towns, Eddy. Containing all necessities in one town would yield many disastrous results; everyone would be running from one end of the world to another just to get one quest done! Things get further complicated without a Mage such as me. Sometime in our cycle we gain the ability of teleportation as a shortcut back to the previously visited town. So, I made many towns, but enough talk for now. Off we go on an adventure to a distant town! Who knows what dangers may lurk within the deadly terrain?

Eddy: You do, numbskull. You designed this world.

Edd: I was trying to be upbeat about this, Eddy. Let's go.

-----

Rolf: Attention Urban Rangers! We are here on a mission of great importance! As you all know, Rolf has earned the rank of Marksman already, but YOU TWO are still the measly rank of Archer! So, let this be your chance to show Rolf the mettle of your Kiwi in a test of rugged skill! Go out into the woods and make a camp. Draw attention and travelers to this camp until the reputation of the Urban Rangers has increased. Then we will obtain more members to fight along side us in our war against any other club there is!

Jimmy: Oh boy! I can't wait! What about you, Johnny?

Johnny: Yeah! Hey Rolf! I got a question about class.

Rolf: Ask away Head-of-Gross-Engorgement Johnny.

Johnny: Would I be able to switch classes to get some abilities and skill that Archers can't in order to lessen my chances of failure?

Rolf: Of course, but in the time you are not of the Archery classes you will NOT be a part of any Urban Ranger missions or activities! Earning a new class may, however, yield merit badges.

Jimmy: Really?

Rolf: Oh, Rolf is not sure. If you gain useful abilities while away Rolf might consider payment in Job points.

Johnny: Wowy-Zowy! Catch ya later, Rolf!

Rolf: Yes! Good luck in your journey Johnny-the-wood-boy! Now remaining Urban Rangers! Into the woods!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment