Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Quests for Eddy

Edd has made an MMORPG and persuades the neighborhood to join in. What chaotic adventures await the Eds in such a world?

Chapter 4 - Quests for Eddy

Chapter 4 - Quests for Eddy


Johnny: Whoop! Isn't this fun, Plank? We get to learn new stuff and we get badges all at once!

Plank: …

Johnny: Oh, don't be such a sourpuss. We'll master this new magic in no time flat, and then reap our rewards!

Ed: Hello, Johnny. You seem to be busy.

Johnny: Hiya, Ed! Yeah, me and Plank became Elementalists, and we're out on our first quest!

Ed: Oh. I, too, am on a quest. Have you heard of the mighty Cave Cyclopes?

Johnny: Yeah! Are you gonna destroy it?

Ed: Yep! Just like the Ferocious Space-Argonauts and there leader STEVE! I loved that show…

Johnny: Well, good luck Ed. Have fun!

Ed: See ya, Johnny! And now I walk.

-----

Eddy: Man, I ran outta stuff to do already! This bites.

Edd: Maybe you're just too good at this game, Eddy. Have you done all of the Ninja quests already?

Eddy: Yeah, and they were all boring. I didn't get to slay any big things, unlike Ed.

Edd: Well, you could just change your class. You'll keep all of your current abilities while learning new ones and getting new quests.

Eddy: But I heard that costs money. I ain't coughing up my hard earned cash!

Edd: Almost all of the money you have now was stolen from others, Eddy!

Eddy: Yeah, well, it's your fault for making a thief class to begin with.

Edd: (sigh) I'll pay for your class change, Eddy.

Eddy: Yes!

-----

Ed: (SWING!) I despise you, oh one-eyed eater of chicken! (SWOOSH!) You repugnant beast from the middle of the Ear-th! (SLASH!) You have been destroyed by He who eats Cheese! The one who's odor is a demon unto itself! You have been dispatched by ED THE BARBARIAN! RAAAAAAAAAGH!

Eddy: ED! Pipe down, will ya?

Ed: EDDY! I defeated the Cyclopes! I am a good Boy Scout!

Eddy: Yeah, yeah, that's nice, Ed. Now where is that big thing I'm here for…?

Ed: Are you on a quest, Eddy?

Eddy: Yup! I changed my class to a Treasure Hunter! Now I get to find rare items, bring `um back to town for a reward and then steal them back! It's the perfect plan for all my quests!

Ed: …But isn't stealing wrong?

Eddy: Only if you're not me. (Giggle/hyperventilating)

Ed: You sly little gerbil you! I'd've never thunk of that! (Goofy laughter)

Eddy: Exactly; which is why I did! BINGO! Here it is, lumpy! The Shamrock Sword!

Ed: Ooh…It is quite green!

Eddy: It's made o Emeralds as expensive as Diamonds! Do you know how valuable this is!?

Ed: Nope.

Eddy: C'mon! Let's get back to town before someone sees us!

Ed: Okay. You stay behind me, Eddy. (Unsheathes sword) Bubba and I will do the talking!

-----

Edd: Hello, Johnny! What brings you to my modest little Inn?

Johnny: Well, me and Plank needed a place to rest before our big raid tomorrow.

Edd: Raid? On what?

Johnny: Oh, just a small Ogre village downstream a bit. We have to be fully prepared so our side can win!

Edd: Would you mind if I accompanied you in your battle? You never know when a Master of Magic like myself can be useful!

Johnny: The more the merrier! Hey, do ya think Eddy and Ed will want to join in as well?

Edd: I don't see why not. Eddy will do anything I you say “there might be money” and Ed just loves to battle. They should be back shortly, and we will all discuss the matter in the morning. Here's your room key and a fresh towel. Enjoy your stay!

Johnny: Thanks double D! I'll make sure to pay ya in the morning! G'night!

Edd: Good night, Johnny! Hmm, a raid. I'd better prepare as well.

Eddy: (Bursts in) HEY DOUBLE D! Guess who's the richest guy in the world?

Edd: Technically, me for having the knowledge to increase my current wealth to whatever exponent I see fit, but I'll say you so as to not spoil the moment.

Eddy: Oh, yeah? Well, I just happened to find a glitch in your precious programming!

Edd: I made it so you could steal and resell shops valuables for obscene amounts of profit.

Eddy: …Oh. Ah well. Which room is mine, again? I need to rest up for tomorrow.

Edd: What's tomorrow?

Ed: A big raid! We were invited to join by a random person.

Edd: …Oh. Well, that's just one thing less we'll need to discuss in the morning. Johnny is here tonight and is going to the raid as well.

Ed: Neat. I have plans from the person who organized this whole fiasco with me.

Edd: Really? (Yawn) Well, I suppose it will have to wait until tomorrow. Good night Ed.

Ed: Good night, double D.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

cactar on May 14, 2007, 9:44:18 AM

cactar on
cactarsounds like runescape to me but still write more!!!

jiroku on January 16, 2006, 7:15:16 AM

jiroku on
jirokuAWSOME story!