Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Getting Started..Sortof

Don't ask..the idea occured to me one night while in the shower, I have no idea why.
So read it and be amused! δ-δ

Chapter 1 - Getting Started..Sortof

Chapter 1 - Getting Started..Sortof
Among the usual victories of Ash, Pickachu, and friends, and humiliating defeats of Team Rocket, lied another element. That other element was a parallel universe, where Ash Ketchum was the bum and Team Rocket executed numerous deeds (of good or bad) and helped to make the world truly gloiful. It is in this dimension where the story takes place..

"Ahhhhh! Crap! I'm going to be completely LATE!" screamed Ash, who had murdered his alarm clock while sleeping. It's a wonder that his mother didn't notice he slept in. Anyways..

"You alrealy are completely late, dear!" Ash's mom was blunt, but she was still a kind person. Afterall, what would we do if she wasn't? That would be tragic.

"Mime..Mime!!!" Yeah, Mr. Mime is a happy little dude, he likes house chores, don't ask why.

"Mom, can you make me some breakfast please?"

"The cereal box already made it for you.."

"Awesome!" And with that, Ash ate his generic-brand cereal (generic POKEMON brand, might I add..) and headed off to Professor Oak's laboratory. It was a very short and un-tiring walk, but Ash FINALLY made it up the hill.

"Hey Professor Oak! I'm Ash from Pallet town, here to pick u--"

"GET OUT OF MY LA-BOR-A-TOR-Y!!"

Ash was heartbroken. He walked ALL 10 feet to Prof. Oak's house, and this was his welcome wagon?! Such a sad ending indeed..

"Oh, it's just you Ash, nevermind about that..I hadn't had my coffee yet, and I thought you might have been a burglar even though no one could ever mistake such a "special" face like yours for any other unfortunate individual's."

"What was that? Are you MOCKING my beauty?!"

"No, I was simply speaking for the lack of.."

"Nevermind that. I can't help that you're extremely jealous of my awesome personage, so like yeah. Get me the best AND strongest pokemon you've got, Gramps."

Gary, Professor Oak's real grandson, kicked the door down with his foot (because he was a ka-ra-tey master) and ran right into the scene.
"Hey, I thought he was MY Gramps!"

"No, he's MINE!"

"MINE!"

"He's MINE!"

"MINE!"

"MIIIME!"

"What the heck is a Mr. Mime doing here of all places?!" exclaimed Gary and Ash in unison.

"Okay then, it's settled! Gary, you will start with Mr. Mime, and Ash, you take this Magikarp that some guy scammed me for 1,000,000 Pokedollars. Have fun ridding the world of evil and whatnot!"

And with that, Professor Oak kicked the two newbie Pokemon trainers out of his lab, but not before giving them a Pokedex and 5 Pokeballs each. I mean, afterall, Prof. Oak needed innocent unsuspecting rookie trainers to do his work for him. Because they were just THAT gullible...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Knuckles_prower168 on December 10, 2006, 2:17:45 AM

Knuckles_prower168 on
Knuckles_prower168LOL