Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Letter

Meet Kyo Yuki, Jaden's Big Sis and Sven's neice. She's been staying with the BC ppl and likes Train. Wat happens when DA goes poof and Kyo gets called, R&R 2 find out

Chapter 1 - The Letter

Chapter 1 - The Letter
Kyo Yuki woke up to a gentle hand shaking his arm. “Mm...”
“Kyo, you got a letter.” the young blond girl said, hitting Kyo in the nose with an envelope.
“Itai! Princess, that hurt.” the black and blue haired boy groaned, sitting up and rubbing his now throbbing nose. “Who's it from?”
“Kaiba Corp.” was the quiet reply.
“Uh oh, I'm in trouble...”
Dear Kyo,
Mokuba and I were wondering if you could come to the airport, with your partners: Train Heartnet, Sven Vollfield (whom I believe is your uncle), and Eve. The flight leaves at 12:00pm on Friday. Don't be late. This trip will last for a month.
Sincerely,
Seto Kaiba
C.E.O of Kaiba Corp
P.S. This isn't a request. I just put the first sentence to throw you and Mokuba off. And, we're going to Duel Academy.
Kyo fell backwards, right onto the floor. “Itai!...I guess I fell asleep on the couch again, huh, Princess?”
Eve nodded mutely, setting a large book on the arm of the chair she was occupying.
“Hey! Uncle Sven, do we have time for a vacation?” Kyo shouted, standing and rubbing his sore back.
“Why?” the green haired man asked, walking out of the kitchen.
“My boss invited me on a flight and he told me to bring you guys along.” the eighteen year old replied.
“He did? Why would he do that?” Sven mused, sitting on the worn couch.
“I don't know, but I think it has something with Duel Academy vanishing. He would need me, Yugi Muto, Ryou Bakura, and Marik Ishtar to help him find it. I mean, it's not every day that a school building vanishes with all of the students and staff.” Kyo stated matter-of-factly, running a hand through his chin-length hair. He looked around the room, noticing that one of the house's inhabitants decided to sleep in this morning night. “Where's Train? And what time is it?”
“Still asleep. He fell asleep the same time you did, except he fell in the floor, while you fell over on the couch. And it's 7:00pm.” the older male replied.
“Two black cats.” Eve said, looking at the one closest to her own age.
Kyo crept down the hall, making sure Train was still asleep, before darting back. “Good thing he sleeps like he's in a coma. You nearly blew my cover there, Princess.”
“I don't see why you don't just tell him that you're a girl, Kyo. He wouldn't think of you any different. Maybe just be a little more protective of you.” Sven said, poking Kyo in the side as she stretched up.
“Eep!” Kyo squeaked, loosing her balance and crashing to the floor. “Sven! Ooh... Hey Eve, could you help me in the bathroom? Sven, I'll tell him today, but we leave tomorrow and you know how I feel about him.” with that, the teenager walked into the bathroom with Eve in tow.
Once inside, Eve shut the door while Kyo pulled her shirt off revealing an expanse of bandages wrapped around her upper torso. She quickly knelt down, showing her back to Eve, who immediately unclasped the latch that was directly between the older girl's shoulder blades.
“Arigato, Princess.” Kyo held her shirt over her as she ruffled Eve's hair. Eve just handed her a black sports bra while flashing a rare smile.
After Eve left, Kyo pulled the bra and her t-shirt over her head and walked out the door. Right into an unsuspecting Train.
As they both went crashing to the floor, Kyo just barely grasped the fact that the pain coming from her breast was due to the fact that Train had one fist in front of him while he was yawning.
“Itai!” Kyo gasped, immediately rolling off Train, clutching her chest.
Sven had clearly heard the 'THUMP!' that had resulted from the two Sweepers crashing to the ground, because he came around the corner, looking for the source of the noise. “Hey, what happened? Kyo, are you okay?” he asked upon seeing the two in the floor.
“Hai, just a little sore.” the teen replied.
“Kyo, why are you clutching your chest?” Sven asked, leaning against the wall.
“I ran into Train's fist when I walked out the door.”
“You look like you just got shot.” Train pointed out.
“Well, I feel like it.” Kyo grumbled, sitting up.
“What's the matter with you?” Train asked looking at the younger Sweeper.
“Well, the guy I like doesn't even know I'm a girl and I just technically got punched in the breast by that very same guy.” Kyo said, but immediately covered her mouth, blushing a deep crimson.
Train blinked a few times before shouting, “YOU'RE A GIRL?!”
Kyo sighed, glaring at Sven. “Yeah. And in case you're interested, my boss sent us invitations to a flight to Duel Academy, and the plane leaves tomorrow so pack up.” Kyo stood, brushing herself off and made her way outside.
“Train, go talk to her.” Sven said sternly.
Train stood and ran after Kyo without a word.
He found her on the roof with silent tears running down her cheeks. He walked over silently, sitting down next to her. He brushed her blue bangs from her eyes.
Kyo didn't even glance at him, biting her lip.
Train frowned. 'Why won't she move? Heck, she could slap me and I'd be happy. Why is she ignoring me?' Train thought, his frown deepening. He got an idea (a/n: call the papers! Train Heartnet has an idea!).
Kyo squeaked as one arm wrapped around her waist and her arms, pinning them to her sides, and another wrapped around her shoulders, pulling her back against something firm and warm. She turned crimson when Train kissed her tears away.
“Come on, Kyo. What's bugging you?” Train asked, resting his head on the younger Sweeper's shoulder.
“You.” was the nearly audible reply.
Train tilted his head to the side, confusion bright in his amber eyes. “How am I bugging you?”
“I don't...understand you.” Kyo whispered again, looking away from the catlike man who still held her captive.
“I don't understand you either.” Train turned her around to face him, keeping her pinned to his chest. He looked in her catlike eyes, getting lost in the sapphire pools, that only seemed to glow in the moonlight. He leaned in, closing the millimeters between them, pressing his lips to hers. Kyo tensed, but slowly relaxed. Train pulled back, smiling when he saw the blush dart across her cheeks. Kyo closed her eyes, falling limp against his chest. “Feeling better now?”
“You big pain in the butt.” Kyo mumbled, her words muffled by Train's chest.
Train chuckled, looking at the full moon. “You know, I wasn't really surprised when you said that you were a girl. I've known since the first night when you and Sven had an argument about you pretending to be a guy. I just acted surprised so that you wouldn't know that I knew. I would've just told you if I knew that you would've reacted like this.” Train chuckled, tightening his arms around the young girl.
“Big meanie...” Kyo muttered, trying yet again to push herself away from the Black Cat.
“Hey! You can be mean too!” Train shouted, mock-pouting.
Kyo stuck her tongue out at him, giggling when he tickled her sides.
“Ha! I knew you were ticklish somewhere!” Train crowed.
Kyo gathered her legs under her and pressed against the roof, knocking Train onto his back. “And you're way too easy to knock over!” she giggled, pulling herself out of Train's grasp.
Train growled playfully, grabbing Kyo's wrist and pulling her down and onto her back, pulling himself on top. “You're in trouble now, KitKat!” he crowed, tickling her sides.
“Ha ha. Train stop!” the girl beneath him wriggled, trying to escape his agile fingers.
“Say 'Uncle'!” Train continued his assault, leaning a little closer to the girl.
“Okay, okay! Uncle!” Train stopped his onslaught, placing his hands on either side of Kyo's head.
The younger Sweeper shot up, placing her lips on Train's. The ex-assassin's eyes widened before they slowly closed as he leaned closer, gently running his tongue over her bottom lip. She slowly parted them, allowing him entrance as she tangled her hands in his hair. Train slowly leaned up, slipping a hand under the smaller Sweeper's back, pulling her up with him. He slowly leaned back making sure Kyo was positioned comfortably on his abdomen. They broke for air.
“You cheated, KitKat.” Train panted, toying with a piece of Kyo's hair.
“Why are you calling me KitKat?” she closed her eyes and leaned over to the side, nearly falling off of Train.
He caught her, pulling her to his chest before wrapping his arms gently around her slightly shaking figure. “That's your new nickname!”
She laughed slightly before grabbing Train's jacket and burying her face in his chest. She yawned making Train smile as he tightened his grip. She smiled before drifting into sleep.
“Sweet dreams, my little kitten.” Train whispered before kissing the small teenager's forehead and drifting off himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment