Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue






Prologue:












Before Ren was born, Jun and Ren's mother gave birth to Jun. Then, their father En Tao had an affair with a cyniclon alien from another dimension, somehow he was able to turn himself temporarily into a cyniclon and travel threw dimensions because of some ancient Tao family power, and he fathered Kishu. Then he returned to the Tao family for a while. Then all of a sudden, a few years later, this cyniclon mother showed up on his doorstep with a young alien child (Kishu). Kishu was very highly intelligent and could walk; he ran into the house and met his (then 7 year old) half sister Jun. They were instantly friends, but then Kishu's mother took him away from Jun and left for their planet in sorrow, she found out that the father of her child didn't really love her and wasn't even a cyniclon... after about one year Kishu visited by himself and saw a small child with pointy hair in his fathers arms... He left and went back to his own planet. Many years went by and little Ren was 5 years old, Kishu was 7 years old, and Jun was around 10. Kishu's mother died some horrible death years ago. He had a dream of a girl he met a long time ago... His half sister... He suddenly remembered going to that dimension so long ago and went for a visit. There he met his little brother who seemed to have no idea what Kishu was or that he even had a half brother... They only briefly met before he left, but not without saying hello to his sister.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment