Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Kishu's Day

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 2 - Kishu's Day

Chapter 2 - Kishu's Day






Chapter 1: Kishus Day












In the Tokyo Mew Mew Dimension:












Kishu was levitating near a building in the city along with Taruto and Pai.





So, whats the plan? Taruto asked.





The plan is: we create 3 Chimera Anima 1 made with a boxer, another made with a homeless man, and one made with their friend, you know, the gay one with brown hair and pony tail? Kishu explained That will take care of Mew Lettuce, Mew Minto and their other gay friend with the blonde hair, Ryou I think.





What about the other 3 Mew Mews? Pai asked.





Them? Oh, right we will fight them ourselves. Me, Ill fight Mew Ichigo. Pai, your match is Mew Zakuro. And you, Taruto, you will fight the monkey, Mew Pudding. Kishu finished.





What! I dont want to fight her; Im only fighting her because you guys dont think I'm strong. Taruto crossed his arms and pouted.





Yes, Precisely. Pai said, annoyed by the little aliens childish behavior.





Stop arguing, we have to infuse the chimera now, come on you two. Kishu said teleporting away. Taruto and Pai followed.











At the Caf Mew Mew:












Sorry! Cried Mew Lettuce as she broke a tray of plates on the ground, Ill clean it up right away!





Cant you try not to break something for one day? said someone leaning against a wall. He looked homosexual.





Im sorry Ryou, I really am. Sorry. Lettuce apologized as she got a hand broom and dust pan and began to sweep up the broken pieces of expensive dishes. Sorry& she repeated under her breath, she was the kind of person that is to sorry for her own good. She was a push over. She finished sweeping and dumped the pieces into a garbage can like she did everyday, that garbage can already had many broken plates, cups and bowls, all from her clumsiness that day. She glanced back at where Ryou was standing but he wasnt there anymore.





You broke more dishes? Said a young rich girl, she was sitting at a table for one with her blue hair done up in ballet buns, one on each side of her head. Mew Minto. She sipped from a small tea cup and placed it on a coaster.





Shouldnt you be washing dishes with the rest of them, Minto? Lettuce said, referring to the other Mews who worked in the caf as well.





At this rate, we wont even have any dishes left to wash. Minto replied standing up and taking her tea cup into the kitchen to wash.





Sorry. Lettuce said following her into the kitchen with her eyes cast on the floor.





They entered the kitchen to see Mew Ichigo, the red haired cat mew, having a spasm and jumping up and down really fast while screaming Aoyama-kun. It also appeared she may have been foaming at the mouth, but she was moving up and down to quickly to tell for sure. This wasnt unusual behavior of Ichigo; she was obsessed with Masaya Aoyama, her boyfriend.





Aoyama-kun Aoyama-kun Aoyama-kun Aoyama-kun Aoyama-kun Aoyama-kun! Ichigo screamed over and over again, she was having a conniption.





Ichigo, will you cease that nonsense. Zakuro said as she finished soaping all the dishes. Ichigo slowed down and stopped.





Sorry, hes just so great& Ichigo said day dreaming about him. She seemed to be in a trance. Everyone stared at her.





Ichigo? Lettuce said waving her hand in front of Ichigos face. Are you okay? she asked waving her hand faster.





ICHIGO! yelled Minto right next to the girls ear. No reaction.





HI-YA, NA NO DA! yelled a small monkey girl with a plate. She smashed the plate as hard as she could on Ichigos head. AHHHH! yelled Ichigo. She fell out of her trance and put both of her hands on her head in pain. What was that for, Pudding?





Pudding wanted Ichigo to get out of the Aoyama-kun trance, Na no da. Said pudding staring angrily at Ichigo, Stop slacking off and get back to work! We cant do it alone Na no da!





& Fine& you know, youre not my boss, kid. Ichigo said looking down at pudding, still holding her head in pain.





Oh, speaking of boss, I need to get my paycheck and go home, although I have no need for money. Minto said with pride as she walked out the door and headed for the basement, where Ryou and Keiichiro go all the time to try to find Mew Aqua. She walked through the hallway and stopped at the door. Lightly pushing her finger against it, it cracked open; she heard voices that sounded upset. She pressed her ear against the door gently and listened to what they were saying. Keiichiro, I- I& I cant& We cant& you must understand that. The voice speaking sounded like Ryou.





Yes. We can, for our love is pure, and even if it seems wrong, our love is real. That voice. It was Keiichiro. What were they talking about? I- I- I love you, Ryou-





But I dont love you! I cant! This is all wrong& Ryou sounded upset, more upset than Minto had ever heard.





What are you doing? Said a voice from behind her. It was Lettuce. Minto whipped around and locked her hand over Lettuces mouth.





Shhhh! whispered Minto. She continued to listen to the conversation in the room.





We are what we are, we cannot change that Ryou, I love you and I know you love me too! Cried Keiichiro, for once he sounded sad.





Oh&My& Whispered Lettuce, she grabbed Minto and ran back into the kitchen. I cant believe I loved a homosexual! Lettuce cried as she grabbed a bar of soap and harshly rubbed in onto her arm, I feel so dirty, but the dirt wont come off!





Calm down, so what if their gay, its alright. Minto said taking the soap from her.





What are you guys talking about? Asked Ichigo, who seemed very interested in their conversation.





Its Ryou and Keiichiro! They are homosexual! lettuce practically yelled.





Homo&Sexual... Na no da& Pudding said wide eyed, is it true? I mean, I know there was always something about them that was off, but could it really be true? It seems so unlikely, Na no da. Well its true; I heard them say it all. Minto said as she put the soap back where it was supposed to be.





Mews! Ryou and Keiichiro need to see all of you in the basement right now! Emergency! Emergency! Screamed Masha, who had suddenly appeared in the room with them. They all ran into the basement with Masha to see Ryou and Keiichiro at the computer with a red light flashing.





Good, youre here; there are two Chimera Anima just south of here, Tokyo Mew Mew, Go! Yelled Ryou as he dramatically pointed his finger at the door. Everyone, including Ryou and Keiichiro, ran out the door.











Just south of the caf:






Kishu Pai and Taruto waited for the Mew Mews to arrive. Finally, they caught sight of them all running this way. Just a little further& Said Kishu as he waited for the Mews.





Kishu! Yelled Ichigo. Pai! Cried Lettuce.





Taru-Taru! Said Pudding as she waved to him optimistically.





Dont call me that! screamed Taruto angrily. Kishu suddenly appeared in front of Keiichiro and began to take his spirit. It came out easily. Kishu grabbed an infuser and put it with the spirit. They merged.





No! Keiichiro! Screamed Ryou. Ill save you! it turned into a huge anima with a long gay ponytail. Ryou ran over to him.











Now, meet your match! Kishu yelled as two more Chimera Anima emerged from the ground. One attacked Lettuce and sent her flying a few meters from where she was standing and the other slammed into Minto and made her fall down, covered in dirt.





Gross, Ive ruined my hair. Minto said as she stood back up.





Fuu-Rai-Sen! yelled Pai as he sent an attack at Zakuro, who instantly blocked it with her Ribbon Zakuro Spear. She knew what they were doing, they we taking them on one by one, so it would be easier to defeat them. She wasnt going to let that happen.











Dragon Swords! Kishu said as two weapons appeared in his hands. He leapt at Ichigo and swung his swords at her. She raised her arm just as the blade sliced; it left a huge gash in her arm. Ouch! Ichigo cried grabbing her arm in pain. This was going to be harder than she expected without her friend to back her up.











Take this! Taruto yelled throwing his weapons as hard as he could at Pudding who leapt over them, and him, and landed behind him. She spun around and hugged him.





You dont want to fight with Pudding, do you Taru-Taru, Na no da? We are friends! She said gripping him tighter. He pushed away from her and turned around.





First, I do want to fight. Second, dont call me that! And third, we are not friends! He yelled tackling her to the ground.











You are very dirty! yelled Mint as she shot an arrow into the creature, for some reason, it fell over dead. It must have been all the time you spent getting dirty and not training to beat me, Mew Minto! Minto said triumphantly.





Great, you beat him, now can I have some help! Cried Lettuce. The creature she was fighting was throwing to many punches to even count, let alone dodge. Minto tried to help by throwing on of her arrows at it.





Ribbon Mint Echo! She screamed the boxing creature punched it away carelessly, and did the same to Mint. AH! she screamed as she fell out of the air.





Ribbon Lettuce RushLettuce said as she sent the anima flying into the air, it instantly separated into two: the spirit and the infuser, which Masha ate. Zakuro was doing very well, blocking every attack and hitting Pai with more that he could handle on his own. He backed away and rested on in the shade of a tree. Ichigo, on the other hand, was losing badly. Kishu was slicing her up good, and she couldnt even manage to get in one hit. Something hard slammed into Kishus side, pushing him away from Ichigo. He looked up, and instantly rued that move. Minto was standing over him, and her outfit was a little to north of the knee for anyones good. Kishu tripped Mint onto her side by slamming his leg into her shin.





Ribbon Lettuce Rush Lettuce said as she sent a rush of water at Kishu. He rolled a few more feet away from them.





What? Why are you all here? Kishu questioned. He growled angrily and attacked them with his dragon swords.











Keiichiro! Ryou yelled as he sent a garbage can flying at the creature, once his friend. He continued to throw random things at him, whatever he could find. Finally, the old sign did the trick. He separated with the infuser. Masha flew over and ate that one, too. Ryou ran over to Keiichiros body and put his spirit back. Keiichiro?





Ryou? You saved me& Keiichiro said barely having the strength to open his eyes.





Of course, I love you, I always have, Keiichiro. Ryou said as he helped Keiichiro to his feet. They smiled at each other Youre more than my best friend, Keiichiro.





Fine! Ill beat you on my own! Kishu yelled at them. He ran towards them and swung his swords at them. Zakuro whipped her spear at him, knocking the swords from his hands; he leaped over all of them and stood with a smile on his face.





Im done for now, I wouldnt want you to get hurt right before the visit with my dear old friend. Kishus smile widened and he teleported to near where Pai was in the grass. Meanwhile, Mint, Lettuce, and Zakuro helped Ichigo to her feet and took her to the shade of another tree. Lettuce began to tie up Ichigos wounds with some bandage she managed to grab before they left the caf. Hey, wheres Pudding? Ichigo said looking around at the group of people aiding her. No Pudding. She wasnt there.





I hope she is alright! Whined Lettuce.





Dont worry, she is. Zakuro said gesturing to the field where they were just fighting with the aliens. Everyone looked over there.





Get off of me, Na no da! Pudding yelled as Taruto was on top of her pulling on her braids.





Got you! He yelled smiling.





You think so? Take this, Na no da! She rolled forcing Taruto onto the ground with Pudding lying on top of him, holding his ears.





Hey! Stop it! Taruto yelled grabbing her hands and trying to pull them off of his ears.





You wanted to fight Taru-Taru, Na no da! Pudding yelled, smiling.





This isnt a fight, and my name is Taruto! Taruto struggled A fight is punching and kicking and stuff, this is barely wrestling!





But I am winning, Na no da! Pudding giggled. Taruto growled and rolled over and over grabbing her hair.





Taruto, come, we must be on our way. Said Pai, who was standing next to them with Kishu. Taruto hesitated then pushed Pudding away from him and stood up.





Okay, this is boring anyway. He said teleporting away with Pai and Kishu.





Bye Taru-Taru! Pudding exclaimed waving.





Its Taruto! were the last word he said before he was completely gone.











On top of a building:












Youre probably wondering why I gave up so easily, right? Kishu asked.





Kind of. Taruto said shrugging.





Not really. Said Pai.





Well, Im going to tell you anyway. You see, tomorrow is an important day, you will all get to meet my brother and sister, Ren and Jun. Kishu said to them.





You have a brother and a sister? Taruto asked.





Yes Kishu replied.





Do we have time for this, Kishu? Pai asked seriously.





Sure we do, and after we meet them, Im bringing them here to meet the mews, to show them how we live in this dimension. Kishu said smiling.





Uh, there not even from this dimension? Taruto asked a little unconvinced.





No, their not, but dont worry, Ill tell you the whole story tomorrow. Get some rest; it will be a long trip! Kishu said disappearing into the air. Pai and Taruto looked at each other and shrugged, then followed.











With the Mews:












Are you guys okay? Ichigo asked her friends. They all nodded.





Who was he talking about, dear old friend? Mint asked Ichigo.





Im not so sure& Ichigo replied staring at the sky.





You guys look pretty beat, Na no da. Pudding said with a smile.





Thats only because we were in a fight, you just sort of played with Taruto. Minto said angrily.





Thats not the point you guys, what if Kishu was talking about someone& Evil? Lettuce asked.





Were just going to have to wait. Zakuro said in a neutral tone.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment