Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - When Brother Meets Brother

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 4 - When Brother Meets Brother

Chapter 4 - When Brother Meets Brother






Chapter 3: When Brother Meets Brother













In the Tokyo Mew Mew Dimension:












Alright, are you two ready yet? Pai said, hovering next to Kishu and Taruto.





Yes, I am at least. Taruto said glancing over at Kishu.





I am, Im just thinking. Im not really sure what Im going to say. I mean, we havent seen each other in many years& Well, I guess perhaps Ill know what to say when I see him. Kishu said smiling. Oh, and when we get there, can you two just stand in some shadows or something, I think one cyniclon is enough for him at first. It might be a little overwhelming.





Fine, we will hide in some shadows. Pai said without pressing the argument.





I guess& Said Taruto frowning.





Alright, if that is all we better be on our way. Kishu said as they all teleported away.











In the Shaman King dimension:













Ren was leaning on a tree, it was still a long while before day break, it had only been a few moments after the nightmare and everyone was just getting back to sleep.





Master, I sense something& Bason said glancing around. Ren cracked his eye open and looked around briefly.





I see nothing& said Ren closing his eye again.





Im sure something is here, young master&. Bason said searching the shadows.





What kind of thing do you sense? asked Ren cocking his head.





I dont know&.something that is&..not right with this world&. Bason said turning to him.





Youre just being a drama queen Bason. Yoh said glancing in their direction. Now please be quiet, I am tired&





Wait, Yoh. Amidamaru said. I sense something as well& something not quite right.





Well, nothings here. Ren said.





Think again, Ren. A voice said above them.





What the-began Horo Horo looking up. What is THAT?





There was a boy floating above them, with large ears and green hair.





THAT, is Kishu! exclaimed Jun.





Hello, Jun. Kishu said floating down to her. Nice to see you again! he said smiling.





Oh, Kishu! said Jun hugging him. I have missed you so! How long has it been? 7 years? she said patting his head. Your ears have grown!





Who is that? Old flame? whispered Ryu to Ren.





That is my brother, Kishu. Ren said looking away.





BROTHER? exclaimed Ryu, Horo Horo, Yoh, and Lyzerg (who was now awake with all the noise).





HALF brother. I had another mother&an alien mother. Kishu corrected. Thats right; I am Ren and Juns half brother.





The shamans were all speechless.





Youve grown, Renny! said Kishu ruffling up Rens hair. You were so short last time I saw you. And you have friends now, eh? I suspect you were finally released from dear old dads grasp?





Ren swatted his hand away and smoothed down his hair. Is it such a shock that I have friends? Ren questioned thoughtfully.





Well, I suppose you must have gotten kinder since our last meeting! said Kishu grinning wider.





Humph& complained Ren pouting slightly.





Nope, still the same. Kishu said to Jun.





DUDE? ARE YOU ACTUALLY RENS BROTHER? exclaimed Horo Horo in awe.





Yes. Well, Ren, arent you going to introduce me to your&..charming friends? Kishu said a little sarcastically.





Well&thats Yoh, Ryu, Lyserg, and Horo Horo. Ren said gesturing to the others.





Horo Horo? What an odd name? Kishu said blinking.





So is Kishu& muttered Horo Horo under his breath.





I can see the family resemblance! Yoh said, he had gotten pretty close to Kishu pretty quickly. You have Juns hair, and Rens eyes! he said proudly. And you all have that weird accent!





Weird? Jun, Kishu and Ren all said in unison.





Sorry. Yoh said. Granola? he asked Kishu, offering him a piece.





No thanks. Kishu said shoving him away slowly.





So what is it you want, brother dearest? asked Ren frowning.





Well, now that you have introduced me to your friends, I shall introduce you to mine! he said smiling. Thats your queue. He whispered to some bushes.





Two other aliens floated out of the bushes. One small and one tall.





Wow, am I that high? Lyserg said rubbing his eyes in disbelief.





What is wrong with her? She looks oddly masculine? Kishu asked Ren.





Thats a male. Ren answered.





Dont worry; you dont look like a guy- I mean a girl& Morphin said to Lyserg.





Anyway, this is Taruto, Kishu gestured to the small brown haired alien, And this is Pai. Kishu gestured towards a tall purple hired alien.





Want some granola? Yoh asked both Taruto and Pai as he held out a granola bar.





No. They both said.





So, Brother, how exactly did you and your chums get here? Ren asked Kishu.





Well, we used this energy source we call Mew Aqua to enhance our teleportation and take us all here. Kishu said showing his brother a small container with a very small blue colored light emanating from within it.





Mew& Aqua? How did you come up with that? Ren asked his brother as he gazed at the container and its contents.





Well, our enemies, the Tokyo Mew Mews inspired the name actually. Both them and us are looking for more of it. Kishu replied as he put away the container, It was ether that or Blue Aqua, and thats just redundant.





Yes. Ren agreed. So is that all you have to show us?





Well, these two are not my only acquaintances, you know. I would like you and Jun to come with me to my dimension to meet Ichigo and her friends. Kishu said with a smile.





Really? You want me and Renny to come with you? Thats great! Id love to and I know Renny would too! Jun said happily.





What youre going on a trip? Can we come to? Horo Horo asked making puppy dog eyes at Kishu.





Well, if you must. Kishu said shrugging.





COOL! Yoh exclaimed throwing his hands in the air.





Youre friends arent so mature are they brother? whispered Kishu to Ren.





Not really. He replied.





Well, everyone get ready. The first time you are transported through dimensions may come as a bit of a shock. Kishu said, grabbing the Mew Aqua again.





Should we like, take a deep breath, or maybe cross our legs, or bite our tongue or something like that to prepare us for the trip thing? Asked Horo Horo confused.





No, just get ready for a sickly feeling in your stomach. Pai said.





But-Horo Horo was cut off with a sudden change in scenery.





The surroundings melted away instantly, and they found themselves standing in front of a small caf.





DUDE! THAT WAS AWESOME! exclaimed Horo Horo glancing at the surroundings.





Yeah, it was like the feeling of a roller coaster going up-side-down! Yoh said smiling.





Or when you reach that perfect peek of high-ness! Lyserg said. I mean&.Im not a druggy& he corrected shyly.





It is day time here? Ryu asked Pai.





There is a time difference of course&. Pai said. Imbecile&





Well, my beloved Ichigo and her friends all work in there. It should be just about closing time, so there are not many customers. Kishu said smiling.





Beloved? questioned Ren.





Well, more of&. A toy. Kishu said grinning at him.





&You&..I dont get you. Ren said frowning.





And I dont get you little brother. Kishu said poking Rens pointy hair.





Well, shall we? said Pai starting to the door.





YEAH! exclaimed Taruto floating after him.





Kishu and the shamans followed Pai and Taruto. Pai opened the door, and they were face to face with Ichigo. She appeared to just be leaving to open the door.





KISHU! she exclaimed. ARE YOU BACK TO GET WHIPED AGAIN?





No, no, kitty. I am here to introduce you and the other Mews to my family. Kishu said.





Family? You? asked Ichigo.





Yes, even us cyniclons have families. Pai said stepping away from Ichigo.





Where are your friends, kitty? asked Kishu happily.





They are&.wait, how can I trust you? Ichigo said frowning.





Just, move over, well find them ourselves. Pai said pushing her aside.





They all walked to the back room, with Ichigo trampling behind, yelling and complaining, which was getting her nowhere.





Why do you call her kitty, brother? asked Ren.





Her and her friends DNA were all fused with endangered animals. Hers just happens to be some kind of cat. Replied Kishu, opening the door to the back room. That was a mistake.





There was a blond guy, with no shirt posing for a man with long brown hair and a camera.





RYOU, KEIICHIRO! yelled Ichigo shoving Kishu aside. Pai practically slammed the door on Ichigo.





Woops& said Kishu, his eyes were like dinner plates.





They heard laughing behind them. Kishu, Pai, and Ichigo turned behind. Horo Horo, Yoh, Lyserg, and Ryu were laughing so hard it was like they were about to wet themselves. Amidamaru, Bason, Tokegaro, Kororo, and Morphin were cracking up as well. Even Ren was chuckling a little.





HAHAHAHA!!!!! IS THIS DAYLY LIFE HERE IN THIS DEMENSION? exclaimed Horo Horo between laughs.





THAT WAS, SOOO FUNNY! Yoh laughed.





Whats going on? a voice said behind them.





They all turned to see 4 girls. One with blue hair in ballet buns, one with yellow hair, one with long purple hair, and one with really long green hair.





Guys, this is&.Kishus family, I think. Ichigo said walking over to them.





Hi&. said the girl with the green hair shyly.





What was so funny? demanded the blue haired girl.





Nothing&. Ichigo said looking to the door. Kishus&..family; this is Lettuce, Pudding, Zakuro, and Minto.





How do you do? Ryu said bowing slightly.





What the hell do you want? demanded Minto, again.





Im here to introduce you all to my family, this is Ren and Jun, Kishu gestured to them, And these are their friends Yoh, Horo Horo, Ryu and Lyserg. And these are there spirits (its a thing from their world, dont ask) Amidamaru, Bason, Tokegaro, Kororo, and Morphin. Kishu finished.





Humph. Minto grunted angrily.





Hi Taru-Taru! Pudding waved at him with a huge smile.





& Taruto said nothing.





Granola? Yoh offered to Minto.





Ewe& Urchin& Minto said crossing her arms and sticking her nose in the air.





Hello, how do you do Ichigo, I am Ryu, it is a pleasure to meet you. Ryu said slightly bowing.





& Ichigo was silent, and looked like she was in a trance again.





Hello? Ryu asked as he sweat dropped.





Aoyama... kun& She muttered.





Who? he asked waving his hand in front of her face.





AOYAMA-KUN!!!!!! she yelled waving her hands in the air. I LOVE YOU AOYAMA-KUN!!!!





O&..K&.. muttered Ryu backing off slightly.





A plate flung from the other side of the room and hit Ichigo on the side of the head.





Will you snap out of it? exclaimed Zakuro.





What? Oh, Im SO sorry& Ichigo said sarcastically.





They all heard a door close behind them. Ryou and Keiichiro came walking out of the back room. Ryou was slipping his shirt back on, and Keiichiro was putting some photos into his pocket.





I am sorry about that little&.incident&. said Keiichiro smiling nicely.





Well, they shouldnt have been walking in on us anyway, Ichigo! he said looking at her.





I said I was sorry those other times&. Ichigo replied, pouting.





Well, what and who are they? asked Keiichiro.





Kishu explained for what he hoped to be the last time.





Oh&..how interesting Ryou said crossing his arms.





Now come on Ryou, show some respect! They have a right to introduce us to their families! said Keiichiro smiling.





But they dont! They& Ryou stopped when he saw Keiichiro smiling back at him thoughtfully, and he couldnt argue with him anymore.





Gay? whispered Ren to Kishu.





Very. He replied.





I am NOT gay! exclaimed Ryou.





Come on, Ryou. We dont have to hide it anymore. People are much more understanding these days. Keiichiro said putting his hand on Ryous shoulder.





STOP! I JUST CANT! exclaimed Ryou swiping off his hand.





Cant what? asked Keiichiro sadly.





LOVE YOU! yelled Ryou. Tears were falling from his eyes. He looked at Keiichiro, tore himself away, and ran up the stairs to his room.





Ryou&. Whispered Keiichiro.





Oh my&.did we come at a bad time? asked Jun looking at Kishu.





No, this is pretty normal. Ichigo replied casually.





What will we do? Lettuce asked Keiichiro.





I have an idea. He said, and then disappeared into the back room. He returned a few minutes later with some sheet music. He placed it onto the piano, and began to play the tune of breaking free, from the movie High school musical, their song.





Our& Song& Ryou whispered raising his head from the tear soaked pillow as he heard the recognizable tune of their song.





&Were soaring, flying, theres not a star in heaven that we cant reach& Came the voice of Keiichiro from the direction of the piano in the caf. There was a small pause before a voice was heard from the direction of Ryous room.





&If were trying, so were breaking free& Sang Ryou. Keiichiro continued to play the piano.





&You know the world can see us, in a way thats different than who we are& Keiichiro sang with heart.





&Creating space between us, Til were separate hearts& Sang Ryou as he began descending the staircase to where Keiichiro sat playing the piano. They both began to sing in unity.





&But your faith it gives me strength, Strength to believe& They sang as they stared into each others eyes. That song continued for about 2 or 3 minutes before it finally ended.





&You know the world can see us, in a way thats different than who we are& They finished together.





Ryou and Keiichiro hugged each other passionately for a long time. The Mews, cyniclons, and shamans just stood and stared.





How&.Dramatic&. said Ren, unimpressed.





This happens more than youd think. Zakuro said to Jun.





I can believe that. She replied.





I can love you after all& said Ryou smiling, tears still streaming down his face.





I knew you could! said Keiichiro wiping the tears from his eyes.











Lyserg approached Lettuce, a little wobbly. He almost fell on her, but used her shoulder for support.





Hey, girly? he asked staring into her face.





Y-yes? stuttered Lettuce.





Wanna hit? he asked pulling a pot cigarette from his shirt.





EXCUSE ME? exclaimed Lettuce in shock. HOW DARE YOU ASK ME TO DO DRUGS! DRUGS ARE BAD! Lettuce grabbed a broom from the floor and started to hit him with it. DRUGS ARE BAD! she repeated over and over again.





Lyserg was curled up on the ground like a ball, hiding from her rage.





I-Im sorry! he said almost crying. Morphin was attempting to save him, but she was much too small, she was just hit with the broom as well, and almost squished.





DRUGS ARE BAD! Lettuces eyes were blood shot, and she looked almost insane.





LETTUCE, LETTUCE! her friends yelled as they were trying to pull the broom from her hand, and pull her back from poor cowering Lyserg.





SNAP OUT OF IT, LETTUCE! Pudding said slapping her in the face.





WHAT? Lettuce was out of her trance. She saw Lyserg huddled up on the floor in a small pool of his own blood. GOODNESS! I AM SO SORRY! I DONT KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME! she said trying to help him up. But he just cowered away into a corner, and waved his hand in front of her face.





LEAVE ME ALONE! he said hiding his face in his free hand. MORPHIN! he said searching the floor for his poor fairy.





MORPHINE? YOU DO MORPHINE TOO? Lettuce was being sucked back into her trance, but Lyserg quickly stopped her.





NO! Thats the name of my fairy; you hit her when you were pounding me. He said looking around the floor.





Im sorry. Lettuce said looking at her feet.





MORPHIN! I FOUND YOU! exclaimed Lyserg. Morphin was huddled up by the broom cowering. Its all right Morphin; its all over now&.its all over&. Lyzerg said picking her up. They were both crying now.





Sorry& Lettuce said. She was about the cry as well.





Ill never do drugs again& lied Lyserg.











So um&.rich girl? asked Yoh waving a hand over Mints still up-looking nose.





DONT GET SO CLOSE TO ME! she yelled shoving him aside. Stay at least 5 feet away from me at all times!





All right, you dont have to get so angry& said Yoh looking at his feet, and fiddling with his necklace.





Humph. Minto said sticking her nose up again.





So& granola is good& Yoh started to speak to end such a quagmire.





Dont speak to me any more. Minto said simply turning away.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment