Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Fight

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 5 - The Fight

Chapter 5 - The Fight






Chapter 4: The Fight












So, Kishu said that you and your friends are merged with animals, what animal DNA do you have? Jun asked Zakuro.





Im a Grey Wolf. Zakuro replied.





Oh, thats good I guess. So& How do you know Kishu again? Jun asked.





Me and my friends are trying to protect this planet from him and his friends who are trying to take over this planet for them and their race of cyniclons. Zakuro said crossing her arms.





Oh& Sorry for Kishu, hes just doing what he thinks is right. Jun said smiling a little.





Its okay, I understand. Zakuro replied.











So, brother what do you think of all of my friends? Kishu asked Ren. They heard a very faint Were not friends! from the direction of Ichigo.





Well, they are very violent, even more so than my friends. Ren replied closing his eyes and leaning against a wall.





Yes, I know, thats why I havent been able to beat them yet, brother. Kishu said shrugging.





I suppose& Ren said without opening his eyes.





So, how have you been doing brother? Kishu asked Ren as he placed his hand on Rens head.





&Just fine brother, of course. Ren answered getting angry at his big brother.





Thought about me lately? Kishu asked smiling at his brother, who frowned.





Not very much, until that night you came to see me, I just had a dream about you brother. Ren said recalling his dream.





Well, Jun did say that you were a very intelligent child and you were always sort of telepathic in a way. Kishu smiled.





& Ren was silent.











So, I like your hair&its um&.very&.red& stuttered Horo Horo. He was speaking to Ichigo.





ITS PINK! she yelled. Her mouth opened so wide, Horo Horo felt spit fall on his cheek. He rubbed it off, and wiped it on his shirt.





Whatever dude. He said frowning.





Dude? I am a girl you know. Ichigo said annoyed.





You are? I mean, you are& said Horo Horo scratching his head.





You are so weird. You and all of your creepy shaman friends. Ichigo said putting her hands on her hips.





Youre not so normal yourself, kitty. Horo Horo said frowning.





Kitty? Only Kishu calls me that. Ichigo said. And I dont even like it when he says it&





Whatever&.freak&. mumbled Horo Horo.





EXCUSE ME? I AM THE FREAK? YOU ARE THE FREAK! JUST LOOK AT YOUR HAIR! I MEAN, WHERE ARE YOU FROM, THE 80S? she exclaimed pointing to his hair.





Dont criticize the Doo, man! said Horo Horo smoothing his hair.





MAN? Ichigo was ready to burst.





Look over there! Its Aoyama-kun! said Horo Horo pointing behind her.





AH! I LOVE YOU! she said quickly turning. Nothing was there. YOU JERK! she said looking back at Horo Horo.





Horo Horo was cracking up.





YOU SUCK! MEW ICHIGO, METAMORPHA-SIS! she exclaimed. Ichigo turned in to some weird half cat thing. She had cats ears, and a cat tail with a ribbon on it. She was also wearing a strange pink costume.





DUDE! THAT WAS REALLY AWESOME! exclaimed Horo Horo.





You think so? Thanks! I mean, DIE! Ichigo said heading for him.





Uh, oh&. Muttered Horo Horo. What did I get myself into this time&oh well, KORORO! he exclaimed. Kororo was on the other side of the room, but was instantly at his side. OVERSOAL! he yelled. Almost instantly, Kororo was in his snow board, and he flew outside the caf. Ichigo followed him, along with every one else.





Tokyo Mew Mew, Go! Screamed Ichigo.





Mew Zakuro, METAMORPHA-SIS! Zakuro transformed into a half Grey wolf, there was nothing better to do.





Mew Mint, METAMORPHA-SIS! Mint screamed, turning into a half Ultramarine Blue Lorikeet, following her idol, Zakuros lead.











Lyserg? Lettuce said as she entered the washroom, in which Lyserg had entered a while ago. She screamed at the sight. Lyserg had a pot cigarette in his mouth and was inhaling deeply. What are you doing? I thought you were off of drugs! She screamed.





I- Its just one last time! he said sweat dropping.





HOW COULD YOU! she yelled and leapt at him. He hardly had time to dodge it and race out the door before she was hot on his tail. They ran out of the caf both yelling.





Mew Lettuce, METAMORPHA-SIS! Lettuce screamed as she transformed into half a Finless Porpoise. Ryu ran out of the caf and saw what was going on.





I DONT WANT TO FIGHT YOU, LETTUCE! exclaimed Lyserg, still frightened of her from the last&.incident.





TELL ME YOULL NEVER DO DRUGS! TELL ME THAT, AND ILL STOP! Lettuce exclaimed.





ALL-ALL RIGHT, I WONT! said Lyserg, starting to cry.





I DONT BELIEVE YOU! she yelled. LATTASTANETS! two shell-like things appeared in her hands. RIBBON LETTUCE RUSH! a large rush of water shot at Lyserg.





MORPHIN! he exclaimed. Morphin shot into his dowsing crystal, and he blocked Lettuces attack. I told you, I dont want to fight! I am just&.addicted, its not my fault okay?





YOU ARE A DRUGGY, AND YOU DESERVE TO DIE! she said shooting more water at him.





The water was blocked by Ryu and Tokegaro. I thought you might need some help, Lyserg! he said helping him up.





Thanks, Ryu& said Lyserg with a shy smile.





Dont mention it! Now, lets beat this&.bug thing. Ryu said, pointing his sword at Lettuce.





Im a finless porpoise! exclaimed Lettuce angrily. She sent a tidal wave rushing at them, but they both dodged.





Is that all you can do? asked Ryu unimpressed.





SHUT UP! said Lettuce closing her eyes tight, and clenching her hands into fists. You guys are just bullies!





God&.I pity her& said Lyserg looking at her.





Shall we finish her Lyserg? asked Ryu smiling.





Let me have the honors! said Lyserg grinning. He would later feel horrible about his decision. Big Ben Blitz! he exclaimed. Morphin darted all around the sky, and was about to squish Lettuce, who was now cowering on her knees It was huge! It was a giant building that looked like Big Ben and it was made from only dowsing wire. Suddenly, a giant purple whip like object slashed into Big Ben, destroying it instantly. The whip also ricocheted off of the wire and smacked Lyserg across the face.





Thats enough. Said a familiar voice. Lettuce glanced up from her position to see none other that Zakuro.





ZAKURO! Lettuce exclaimed. Zakuro didnt even smile, but she helped Lettuce to her feet.





You& Ryu said angrily, TAKE THIS! he said as he swung his sword over his head and brought it down to where Zakuro was. But she was to quick; she leapt out of the way with no trouble. Ryu just got angrier and kept swinging his sword as quickly as he could, but not one even came close to hitting her.





Well, since Zakuro is distracting your friend, we can have a fair fight. Lettuce said angrily. Ribbon Lettuce Rush! She screamed sending water slamming into Lyserg.











Ribbon Strawberry Check! Ichigo screamed as she attacked Horo Horo.





AH! He screamed as he was hit with a giant flashing pink light like thing. He flew backwards and landed on the ground. Whoa& Horo Horo said struggling to stand; he could hardly see he was so shocked.





Humph. Serves you right! Ichigo yelled.





W-what happened? He asked staggering around. Oh, right, Im fighting with you! He screamed.





Yeah, come on and fight! Ichigo yelled at him.





Maybe I will! He yelled back.





Then fight! She screamed, getting angrier by the second.





FINE! Horo Horo screamed as he jumped into the air and sent a wave of ice and snow at her.





Thats it? Frost? Ichigo said Ribbon Strawberry Check! She said deflecting it.





I may not be so strong by myself, but even Lettuce could have blocked that one. She teased.





HEY! Horo Horo screamed. There was a small pause. &Shut up... He yelled.











Pai stood next to Pyron and looked at his face.





So, you are a re-animated corpse? Pai asked in a neutral tone of voice.





Correct. Replied Pyron.





Can you even fight? Pai asked still in a deep neutral tone.





Yes, I fight very well. Pyron said without looking at him.





I would like to see that. Pai said almost sarcastically.





What did you just imply? Pyron said getting slightly angry.





Well, you are just a corpse. Pai said without looking at Pyron.





I am not just a corpse, I am an excellent fighter. Pyron said still mad.





Prove it. Pai said without changing his tone. Pyron turned to him.





Fine, but I do warn you, be ready. Pyron said squinting his eyes.





Sure. And bring your Dao- si as well. Pai said, still unimpressed.





Jun, please come here. Pyron instructed. Jun came over to where Pyron and Pai were standing.





What is it Pyron? Jun asked.





Pai here has just challenged us to a fight. Should we oblige? Pyron asked, bowing slightly to her.





If you want to, Pyron. Jun said with a smile.





Alright, Jun. Pyron said standing strait.





Whippet. Pai gestured a whipping motion and made the sound of whipping.





Pyron, if he wants a fight, its one he is going to get. Jun said slightly angrily.





Yes, Jun. Pyron said as he slammed his fist into Pais stomach. Pai fell onto the ground a few feet away. He stood with minor trouble.





I wasnt aware we were playing dirty, but that is fine with me. Pai said taking out his fans. Fuu-Hyou-Sen! Pai said as he blew attacked Pyron and Jun. Pyron grabbed Jun and leapt into the air, dodging the flying ice.











Thats not fair! Taruto yelled in a childish way. I dont get to fight? Taruto stomped on the ground a few times and grumbled angrily. Am I the only one who doesnt get to fight? He screamed.





No. I dont get to ether, Na no da. Said a voice from behind him. He turned quickly to see a yellow haired girl standing about one foot in front of him. He took a step back.





You& youre not in your weird monkey get-up. Taruto said crossing his arms.





Why would Pudding be in her mew, get-up Na no da? she said raising an eyebrow.





How am I supposed to fight with you like that? Taruto said frowning.





Fight? With Pudding? When was that decided Taru-Taru, Na no da? Pudding asked.





Right now, thats when. Taruto said levitating into the air and taking out his weapons. And stop calling me that, its annoying. He said throwing his weapons at her. She was startled but did a back flip out of the way.





Okay! Pudding wants to play too, Na no da! Pudding smiled widely as she began to transform, Mew Pudding, METAMORPHA-SIS! Pudding yelled. When the yellow colored light disappeared, Pudding was standing there in her monkey mew mew get-up.





Good, now we can fight! Taruto yelled attacking her again. She did a double back flip and spun sideways at the same time, getting out of the way.





Do it again, Na no da! Pudding yelled happily.





Youre not supposed to be happy! Taruto screamed angrily. He growled and attacked her again, this time she ran strait for it but at the last second jumped over the attack and did a few frontward flips and landed facing Taruto.





Ta-da, Na no da! Pudding yelled happily. Taruto got even angrier. He landed on the ground and threw his weapons as hard and fast as he could.





Take this! He yelled. Pudding saw them coming. Taruto blinked and then, he couldnt see her. Huh? He grunted.





Up here Taru-Taru, Na no da! She said as she was balancing upside down on one arm on top of the caf, smiling. She was waving to him with her free hand.





Hey! What are you doing up there? Taruto yelled.





Playing, Na no da. Pudding said giggling. She was still balancing on one arm upside down. Taruto raised an eyebrow. Come on, Taru-Taru, play with Pudding! She giggled. Suddenly Taruto was beside her, floating in the air. Hi Taru-Taru! Come to play with Pudding, Na no da? she asked.





Dont call me that, I can push you off this ledge you know. Taruto said lifting his hand as a threat.





Taru-Taru wont do that. Pudding said with a glowing smile. Taruto frowned and crossed his arms. Pudding bent her arm and then pushed as hard as she could on the ledge and back flipped to her feet. Pudding knows you wont. She said with her smile growing. Taruto looked away from her. It began to rain.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment