Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Ending Wars And Granola Bars

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 6 - Ending Wars And Granola Bars

Chapter 6 - Ending Wars And Granola Bars






Chapter 5: Ending Wars and Granola Bars


















God&. Ren began. Its starting to rain& he said lifting his hand to feel the water.





Wow. I didnt think they would get into a fight this quickly& said Kishu with a slight smile. Its kind of interesting to watch! I mean, who will win? My friends, or yours! Kishu said patting Ren on the back.





I dont know, and I dont really care either. Ren said, annoyed.





Ichigos really going at your friend. Kishu said staring in their direction.





Horo Horo can take it. Ren said frowning.





Your face is going to freeze like that if you keep frowning all the time, brother. Kishu said. Try smiling once and a while! It makes you feel better! You dont always have to be so tight-fisted.





Frowning exorcises your mouth more. Ren said, keeping his frown.





And when, may I ask, are you going to need to use your mouth muscles? asked Kishu smiling, and raising one eyebrow.





You never know, but you might as well be ready for if it ever does happen. Ren said raising one eyebrow as well.





Now youre just making crazy excuses, brother, you are just like you were when we were little! Kishu inquired, his smile growing. But slightly taller!





Humph. Ren grunted. You are just like my friends. Youre always to happy all the time. I dont think Ive ever seen Yoh ever really get angry or frown.





Well its good to be joyful, brother! Its healthy! You should lighten up once and a while! Kishu said grinning wide.





You really are just like them& Ren muttered under his breath.











Granola? asked Yoh, yet again, to Minto, whose nose was still pointing to the sky.





No. she said coldly.





You know, the rain is going to drown you if you keep your nose pointed up in that angle. Yoh said smiling, putting his hand over her face to block the rain.





GROSS! GET AWAY FROM ME, GUTTERSIPE! she screamed shoving him away.





You are a snob you know. Yoh said, still smiling. Why are you always so mean?





Because you are gross. Mint replied turning her back. Imp& she muttered walking away.





You are&&so mean& said Yoh turning as well.





Just then, across the yard, Horo Horo landed his snow board on the ground, and a rock flew out from under it and hit Mint right in the head.





YOU&&YOU BRAINLESS, UNINTELLIGENT, ANIMAL!!!! she screamed as she turned around quickly. Her face was purple with rage.





W-What? stumbled Yoh turning to see her purple face. What did I do?





Dont pretend to be so innocent, you just threw a rock at my head! I am going to kill you for that! she exclaimed, shivering with anger (and also cold from the rain).





I didnt do nothing& said Yoh uncertainly.





So you admit it! yelled Mint.





No! I mean, I didnt do anything! corrected Yoh.





YOURE GONNA GET IT! she exclaimed. Ribbon Mint Echo! she said. Her arrow shot right at him, but he dodged out of the way.





Amidamaru! he yelled for his spirit. Oversoul! His sword grew, and he was ready to fight her.





Just because you got some big sword, that doesnt mean you can beat me! I am going to pound you to the ground for getting my head covered in stone bacteria! Do you have any idea where that had been? Mint said getting angrier.





You are too obsessed with germs. Yoh said smiling.





GRR!!! exclaimed Mint, she charged at him, but was intercepted by Kishu.





Stop. Brother and his friends must go home now, so stop fighting. Kishu said pushing her aside.





We got to go? asked Yoh cocking his head. Well, I guess we should. I am starting to Miss Anna, and I know she will be looking for me if we stay to long&..and I dont want her to get angry&.





Yes. Okay, Ren and I will round up the rest of you guys. Kishu said leaving.





Sorry for getting you upset& Yoh said casting his eyes on the ground.





You should be. Minto replied crossing her arms.











Ichigo, Horo Horo, cease this battle. Kishu said standing between them, Horo Horo, you must go home now, so go over there near Yoh until the rest of you get there.





Fine& Horo Horo said. Kororo got out of the snowboard and floated next to him.





Kitty, Ill be seeing you later; I have to take my brother and his friends home. Kishu said walking away.





Aoyama-Kun& Ichigo said, obviously not paying attention to what Kishu was saying.











A whip whipped past Rens face as he was getting close to the fight between Zakuro and Ryu.





Stop. Ren said as he walked next to them.





What are you talking about Ren? Ryu asked lowering his sword.





My brother and his alien chums are going to be taking us home soon, so we must gather over there near Horo Horo and Yoh. Ren explained pointing in the direction of Horo Horo and Yoh.





Oh, well, I better be on my way then. Goodbye, Zakuro was it? Ryu asked.





Yes. Zakuro confirmed. Goodbye. She said lowering her whip.











Pyron, you can do it! Jun encouraged him.





Yes, Jun. Pyron replied as he fought harder.





Hello Jun. Kishu said as he stepped beside her.





Kishu! Jun said hugging him.





Yes, well, Jun you must stop fighting. I need to take you back to your dimension. Kishu explained as Jun stopped hugging him.





Already? I have hardly seen you brother. Jun said with sadness in her voice.





I know, its alright, Ill see you next time Jun. I promise it wont be so long before I see you and Ren again. Kishu said smiling.





Okay& Jun said, still sad, Pyron. Stop the fight; we must be on our way. Jun said to Pyron, who was still fighting.





Yes, Jun. Pyron replied stepping towards her. Pai stopped fighting as well and put his fans away.





It was nice to meet such a worthy adversary, Pyron. Pai said to Pyron.





Thank you. Pyron replied bowing slightly.











Ribbon Lettuce Rush! Lettuce yelled as she attacked Lyserg. Lyserg dodged it and sent an attack of his own slamming into Lettuce. She fell to the ground; she was still weak from the fight with Ryu and Lyserg. Lyserg launched another attack, which hit her right in the stomach, she flew backwards.





Now, to finish you. Lyserg said frowning. He walked forward; he was only a few meters from where Lettuce was.





Stop fighting. Ren said walking up behind Lyserg with his arms crossed.





Why? Lyserg asked without looking away from Lettuce.





We have to go home, Lyserg. Ren replied. Come, we must leave. We will meet you over there, Ren said pointing to the rest of the shaman, Leave the girl alone, you and Ryu have done enough.





& Lyserg said nothing. Ren began to walk towards where the rest of the shamans were. Lyserg looked back at Lettuce. He frowned. Lyserg lifted his hand to eye level and didnt take Morphin out of the dowsing wire that hung on it. Morphin! Lyserg yelled as he forced Morphin to launch towards Lettuce. Lettuce looked up in horror. But just before the wire had reached her it was kicked down. Lyserg looked at who had just hit his wire. There was a girl in yellow with monkey ears and a monkey tail standing there.





Leave her alone, Na no da! Pudding yelled angrily.





&No. Lyserg replied neutrally as he raised his hand. The wire came back to him and was ready to launch again, but before it had a chance, Lyserg was lifted off of the ground by his arms. What? Lyserg yelled in confusion. He looked up and saw a young brown haired alien holding him up. Lyserg struggled in his grasp, trying desperately to escape, but with no luck.





Taru-Taru! Pudding yelled





Let& Go& Of& ME! Lyserg screamed as he struggled.





No way. Taruto said, having some trouble keeping hold of Lyserg. Suddenly, Kishu appeared beside Taruto.





Dont worry, Ill take it from here, Taruto. Kishu said taking Lyserg from Taruto.





STOP IT! Lyserg screamed struggling harder. Kishu teleported to where the rest of the shamans were and put Lyserg down next to Yoh and Ryu.





Lyserg, what were you doing? Ryu asked, angrily.





Finishing off that girl. Lyserg said crossing his arms. Yoh put a hand on his shoulder.





Thats not right Lyserg, and you know that. Yoh said in a nomadic way.





& I know. Lyserg looked down.





Granola? Yoh offered Lyserg a granola bar.





&Sure. Lyserg said taking the granola bar.





There was a tear forming in Yohs eye, as he smiled. Someone had finally accepted his granola.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment