Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A Visit From Hao

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 7 - A Visit From Hao

Chapter 7 - A Visit From Hao






Chapter 6: A Visit from Hao, a Sing-along, and the Return of Normal Life













In the Shaman Dimension:












It had been 2 days since they had been teleported to the Mew Mew dimension. The shamans had gone back to their normal lives, and barely spoke of what had happened in the Mew Mews world. Lyserg had been trying to get off the drugs, but so far it wasnt very promising. He still wished he had finished off Lettuce. Yoh could still not believe that someone had accepted his granola offer, and was hoping Mint would become a little less snobby. Ryu hadnt noticed it while he was there, but he had grown accustomed to Zakuro, and he was beginning to miss her very much. I wish she could have become my shaman queen. He kept saying over and over. Horo Horo wouldnt agree, no matter how many different ways he looked at it, that Ichigos hair was pink. He also thought it weird how obsessed a girl could become with a boy. Jun was missing Kishu terribly, and had agreed with Ren that it was time for her to return home, no matter how much she disliked the idea. Ren had not said much since they had returned, which was unusual. Normally he would be arguing with everyone, but lately he had been letting things slide to easily.





Hello, Yoh. Said a familiar voice. Everyone turned to see Yohs twin brother, Hao sitting on a high rock.





Hao! Yoh yelled. Granola? He offered.





No, Yoh. Hao replied, crushing Yohs enthusiasm. I was wondering, where were you a few nights ago. I was looking for you.





We were visiting with Rens big brother, Kishu. Yoh explained.





Oh, you have a brother too? I would love to meet him. Hao said smiling.





Too bad, Ren said, Hes not from around here.





Hes not, huh? Hao said, I guess that is too bad. I really would have enjoyed meeting him, Ren.





Oh well. Ren said simply.





Where was he from? Hao asked with a smile.





Like I would tell you. Ren said closing his eyes and crossing his arms.





Hmm. Fair enough, Hao said, I know you dont trust me.





No, Ren said neutrally. We do not.





Well then, if that is all, Ill be on my way, goodbye Yoh, and friends. Hao said leaving.





That was weird. Horo Horo said scratching his head.





Yeah Agreed Ryu.





Well, we best be on our way. Ren said beginning to walk in the direction they were going before Hao came.





Uh, okay. Yoh said following. Everyone else did the same.





They walked for another full day, mostly in silence, except for the endless I wish she was my shaman queen& mumbling of Ryu over and over again.





Oh, I should have asked her when we were there& she may have said no, but at least I wouldnt regret not asking&..if only-





Oh will you shut up! snapped Horo Horo. We get it all ready, you want her to marry you, and you just keep going on, and on, and on! Horo Horo was getting very annoyed.





I am sorry my young friend. I am so regretful& muttered Ryu.





Yeah, well&.. Horo Horo paused. &shut up&.





Can you both please shut up. Ren said coldly. He had been on the edge for the last few hours because Jun and Pyron had left for home at noon.





Sorry, dude. Horo Horo said crossing his arms.





Amidamaru appeared out of the blue.





Yoh. he said.





Yeah? replied Yoh, sleepily. He had been daydreaming.





We should set up camp, night is approaching quickly. Amidamaru said looking up at the sky.





OK. Yoh said smiling. You know best!





They all set up camp, and night came fast.





Its warm tonight. Lyserg said patting something in his pocket.





Yeah, unusually warm. Ren replied, leaning against a tree, again.





There was awkward silence.





Hey! How about something to lighten the mood? Lets have a sing-along! exclaimed Horo Horo. Everybody was kung-fu fighting! he began to sing. Those cats were fast as lightning! In fact it was a little bit frightening! But they fought with expert timing!





Yoh, Ryu, and Lyserg joined in, along with all the spirits.





They were funky China men from funky Chinatown! they sang.





Hey, us China men are not funky, and we certainly do not come from funky Chinatown! Ren argued angrily.





They continued singing for well over 5 minutes, before they got tiered of singing the same song over and over. They all lied down, and were ready to go to sleep, with the exception of Ren, who was still leaning on the tree.





Are you about finished? asked Ren crossing his arms.





Yup! said Horo Horo. You know, your brother was right. You do need to lighten up a bit, Ren.





Humph. Ren grunted. He lied down as well, turned to face away from them and closed his eyes.





&but you know, I wouldnt change you from who you are now. Yoh said closing his eyes.





With that, they all went to sleep.





In the middle of the night, they were all awoken with a hideous noise.





YOH-KUN! screamed a familiar voice. It sounded as if he said yoo koon and they instantly knew who it was.





MANTA! exclaimed Yoh waking with a start.





Manta, Yohs short little friend was running at them from afar, but his voice could be heard for a mile. Behind him were Anna, Tamao, Jun, and Faust V III.





Jun? Youre back? questioned Ren getting up from his sleep.





Ren! she yelled running to him. She lifted him off the ground, and hugged him.





What are you doing back so soon? You just left a few hours ago. Ren said between hugs.





I met up with Anna, and she said they were coming to travel with you the rest of the way to Patch Village, so I thought I should come with them, I can stay with Renny! I had been regretting leaving you here by yourself, so I thought this was a sign to stay with you! said Jun frizzing up his hair.





Anna, hi! Granola? asked Yoh offering a piece to his fianc.





Yoh! What are you doing sleeping on the ground? Anna asked angrily, swatting the granola from his hands. And stop with that granola! Do you think the shaman king is going to be offering granola to everyone he meets? NO!





Sorry Anna& muttered Yoh picking up the granola.





Yoh-kun! said Manta looking up at Yoh.





Hi, Manta! Yoh said looking at the level of his knees in the face of his best friend. You and Tamao came to?





Yes! We did& said Tamao shyly. And Faust came too.





Yoh-kun! repeated Manta.





Is that all he can say? asked Lyserg.





Is it me, or does he kind of remind you of Ichigo? said Horo Horo.





YOH-KUN! he repeated again.





Who is Ichigo? asked Faust in his usual neutral accent.





Shes a girl from Rens brothers dimension. Shes obsessed with this guy named Aoyama, and she never shuts up about him. explained Yoh.





&.Im not even going to ask& said Anna frowning.





TAO REN! exclaimed Manta, in his strange voice. It sounded more like he said ta-le.





Oh, so he can say other things. Lyserg muttered.





What. Ren said sharply.





You have a brother TAO REN? he said, his eyes wide and his mouth agape.





Yes. Ren said simply.





And his friends are quite enchanting! said Ryu, referring to Zakuro.





YOH-KUN! Manta repeated, yet again.





You know, Im getting tried of that voice of yours Manta, why dont we all go to sleep? Ren suggested angrily.





That wont help. He talks in his sleep. Anna said looking down at him.





At least we wont be awake to hear it. Ren said lying down.





The others lied down as well, and were prepared for a good nights sleep, even though Anna complained about sleeping on the ground.





Now, please refrain from sleep talking. Ren said closing his eyes.





But that night, Manta still kept Ren up with his constant sleep talking.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment