Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Return To Regular Mew Mew Life

Crossover with Shaman King and Tokyo Mew Mew:

Ren remembers Kishu as an imaginary friend he had long ago; and when his friend Yoh brings up the matter of his family and asks Ren if there are any other relatives he has that might be dangerous, Ren has a

Chapter 8 - Return To Regular Mew Mew Life

Chapter 8 - Return To Regular Mew Mew Life






Chapter 7: Return to Regular Mew Mew Life













In the Tokyo Mew Mew dimension:












It had been 2 nights since the shamans had left and their lives began to become normal again, or at least, as close to normal as it ever was. Ichigo was still obsessed with Aoyama, and as spastic as ever. Minto still wouldnt go anywhere near granola or anywhere near the streets by herself, for she was in fear of street people. Lettuce hated drugs more that she thought it was even possible and her arms ached from beating Lyserg with the broom, which still was broken. Pudding was still trying to get Taruto to be her friend; he was still resisting, but Pudding was determined. With Zakuro, nothing really changed at all, except for the wonder of Ryus hair style. Ryou and Keiichiro were planned to get married in two months, and they were going to have the ceremony at the caf. They hadnt left each others side since the shamans had gone.





SORRY! yelled Lettuce as she broke even more plates.





Just clean it up. Said Ryou with his arms crossed.





Its okay, really Lettuce. Keiichiro said smiling. Ryou couldnt help but smile a little.





Aoyama-Kun! Ichigo screamed as Aoyama walked through the doors of the caf. She ran and stopped in front of him. Welcome! She said.





Hello, Ichigo, how are you? he asked.





GREAT! she said enthusiastically.





Okay, I just stopped by to say hi, Im on my way to kendo practice. I got to go, Ill see you. Aoyama said leaving the caf.





BYE! she waved. Luckily, there were no more costumers left to see what she did next. She began to bounce up and down wildly screaming Aoyama-kun, again. She leapt on top of a table and screamed at the top of her lungs. The other mews came out from the kitchen and stared at her.





Not again& Minto said sighing.





PUDDING WILL DO IT, NA NO DA! Pudding yelled as she burst through the door behind them with a glass of water in her hand.





Youre not thinking of throwing a glass full of water at her, are you? Minto asked.





Of course not. Pudding said drinking the water in the glass, Puddings going to throw an empty glass at her! she yelled, hurling the glass at Ichigo with precision aim. It smashed into the side of her head, knocking her off the table.





Ouch! Screamed Ichigo. Who did that? Ichigo yelled staring at her friends. They all pointed at Pudding, who put her hand in the air. Pudding, dont throw glasses at people! Ichigo screamed.





Can I throw plates, Na no da? pudding asked.





NO YOU CANNOT THROW PLATES! Ichigo yelled as loud as she could.





What about- Pudding began but was cut off by Ichigo.





YOU CANT THROW ANYTHING AT PEOPLE! Ichigo shrieked, getting very annoyed with Pudding.





But- Pudding began again.





NOTHING! Ichigo shouted. Pudding put her hand in the air as if she was asking a question. What is it? Ichigo said through her teeth.





What if someone is on fire, cant you throw water at them then? Pudding asked.





& Ichigo paused.





And what if someone was drowning, couldnt you throw a life jacket at them? Pudding asked.





& Ichigo still said nothing, she was lost for words.





And if they were falling off a cliff, could you throw a rope down at them? She continued.





Or if they were being electrocuted,- Pudding was cut off by Ichigo, even though Ichigo wanted to know where that one was going.





There are some exceptions. Ichigo explained. Now, clean up this mess. Ichigo referred to the broken glass.





Pudding is on it, Na no da! Pudding said saluting, she ran for the hand broom and dust pan and was over where the glass was broken in record time. She swept it up instantly.





Okay! All done, now Pudding has to go home, she needs to change into her own clothes, Na no da! Pudding said running upstairs.





Pudding ran up the staircase two steps at a time and ran into the changing room. She grabbed her cloths and ran into the small bathroom to change. He came out in her own clothing, but dropped the Caf Mew Mew uniform when she opened the door.











Ouch, my head hurts. Ichigo said sitting at the table she was standing on before. Minto, Lettuce and Zakuro joined her.





Well it should, you were hit with a glass. Minto said





I know. Ichigo said looking down at the table.





Hello, how are you all doing? Came a voice from above.





Kishu! Ichigo yelled.





Hi, Kitty. He said smiling. I hope you dont mind but I brought a friend along. Everyone heard a screech from outside. They all ran out the door, Kishu teleported.





Kishu! What did you do? Ichigo yelled. Pudding was outside being held by a giant Chimera Anima that looked like an eagle. Pudding! Ichigo yelped.





You like? Kishu asked.





Let her go now! Minto yelled.





I think not. Kishu said crossing his arms. Suddenly Pai appeared beside Kishu.





The eagle Chimera has a strong grip, you know. Pai said to them. It wont let go very easily.





Pai, you decided to join us. Kishu said to him.





Yes. Pai said crossing his arms and frowning.





Im warning you, harm one hair on her head and youll be sorry! Ichigo yelled.





Actually, hairs dont live therefore, they cannot get hurt. Kishu said looking down at her.





&Whatever! Ichigo shouted. All of a sudden, Taruto appeared next to Pudding, sitting in the air with his legs crossed and his hands behind his head. Puddings mouth was covered so she couldnt really talk.





TAWOO-TAWOO, MA MO BA! She tried to speak. Taruto laughed a little at how absurd she sounded when she spoke. He turned at looked at the rest of the mews all lined up on the ground in their Caf Mew Mew uniforms.





Kishu, youre going to regret this! Ichigo shouted, MEW ICHIGO, METAMORPHA-SIS! She yelled as she transformed into her Mew form.





MEW MINT, METAMORPHA-SIS! Mint yelled as she transformed.





MEW LETTUCE, METAMORPHA-SIS! Lettuce yelled, transforming.





MEW ZAKURO, METAMORPHA-SIS! Zakuro yelled as she transformed as well.





Hmm& Kishu said unimpressed, Taruto. He instructed. Taruto nodded and threw some infusers into the ground, which grew Plant Chimeras. One long vine came up out of the ground and pointed towards Pudding.





Dont move. Kishu said to the mews. They all stopped.





Pudding! Cried Ichigo. Dont do it Taruto!





Why not? He said crossing his arms. He heard grunting from the direction of the Chimera Anima. He looked over and saw Pudding struggling to get her face free of it. She pushed it away and breathed for a second before speaking.





Because, Taru-Taru is Puddings friend and Pudding knows he wouldnt hurt her. Pudding said smiling. Taruto frowned.





We are not friends& Taruto said turning to her and uncrossing his legs, And my name is Taruto! Taruto yelled. Pudding smiled at him innocently.





Tokyo Mew Mew, go! Ichigo yelled as they all ran towards the Chimera Anima.





Taruto, now! Pai yelled at Taruto, gesturing for him to attack Pudding.





Uh& Taruto hesitated. The Mews drawing ever closer. Kishu watched him, interested.





TARUTO NOW! Screamed Pai. Taruto wasnt moving, he was just staring at Pudding who was smiling at him. The other Mews were almost to the Chimera Anima.





TARUTO! Pai screamed again, this time even louder. Taruto moved the Chimera Plant with his mind swiftly in the direction of Pudding and the other Chimera Anima and he closed his eyes. Taruto, what have you done? Pai said angrily. Taruto looked down at the ground and saw Pudding on the ground still smiling up at him. Taruto glanced at the Chimera Anima, the vine of the plant was sticking strait through it.





Taruto, what is going on? Kishu asked. Taruto looked at Pudding and paused, then looked over at Kishu.





It was all the pressure; it must have gotten to me& Taruto said quietly.





&Come on, we have to leave. Kishu said as he and Pai began to teleport. Taruto glanced back down at Pudding; she was smiling as usual. Taruto smiled a little then teleported away with the other two.





Pudding! Are you alright? Ichigo said as she and the other Mews arrived to where Pudding was. She was staring at where Taruto had just been. She turned to them with a smile on her face.





Pudding is fine, Na no da! Pudding said with her smile growing wider.





When all of the Mews went home for the night, Ryou and Keiichiro stayed at the caf as they always did. Ichigo went back to her house, had dinner with her family, and flopped onto the bed, instantly asleep. Minto went back to the Aizawa house and had dinner by herself; her parents were working as usual, and then fell asleep waiting for them to come home. Lettuce went home ate her dinner that her mother had cooked up for her and fell asleep reading. Zakuro went back to her house, cooked some pasta and went to bed immediately afterwards. Pudding went home, cooked dinner for her 5 siblings; they just went to bed right after dinner, and then Pudding fell asleep thinking about how nice it was to see Taru-Taru smile. Kishu, Pai and Taruto began to plot another scheme to defeat the Mews; Kishu also thought about when he was going to see his brother and sister next, be it sooner or later.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment