Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Lost in fairy-tale land

This is a story I recently thought up.
A game inspired me to make this.

Chapter 2 - Lost in fairy-tale land

Chapter 2 - Lost in fairy-tale land
So, my first day with the new unusual girl didn't go as expected. She was in all my classes, and everytime we spoke, everyone would glare at me. I had the feeling those popular girls were going to corrupt her in some way. I passed through the front door, and found the 3 doges talking to her. I knew it. She was going to become dog number 4. Then, I saw her turn and walk away. There was something suprising. I could tell by her face that she'd rejected them. I couldn't see the other creeps faces, but I knew they were pissed. Miss popular-est grabbed her shoulder and she shook it off. This would be a great time to talk to her. Until Layla grabbed me from behind and took my hand.
"What's up, Jet?" She said, hugging me. Immediately, every eye was on me. I didn't think I would be able to take the pressure until she pulled me forward. People began following us as she held my entire arm. Trey suddenly came out of nowhere, and stepped in front of us. He pulled me out of her arms and held me by my collar.
"How much?" He said.
"Whaddya mean, How much?" Layla said.
"How much is he paying you to do this? I'll double it, and sock the crap outta this loser." He held up his fist.
"He's not paying me, Trey. I mean it!" She pushed him.
"You've got to be kidding me. Who the frack would want to go out with him?!"
"I would for one. What's so bad about him? So he has a disease nobody else has. It's not like he has AIDS or something!"
"For all you know, it could be worse than AIDS! Don't you see? I'm trying to protect you from this freak!" He grabbed her shoulders and shook her.
"The only thing she needs protection from is you!" I said, pushing him back. This made him punch me. Hard. I fell back.
"Who said you could touch me, monster?!" He started kicking me after that. I could see a non-bloody leg step in front of me. I was in pain, but I was used to it, so I stood up. Llia was blocking me from Trey. Another suprise of the day.
"What do you think you are doing?" Llia said.
"Babe, you don't need to worry here. It's nothing. Now run along so I can deal with the trash." Trey popped his knuckles. Late as usual, the campus-cop seemed to arrive at the last minute and told Trey to shove off. Poor bastard looked pissed he didn't get to finish me off.
"Jet, let's go home now." Layla said, putting her arm around me and walking me away from the school. The crowd that had formed quickly dissipated.
By the time I had gotten home, I quickly took a shower. I could see darker red marks on my chest and under my arm. The bastard bruised me pretty well. Once I was out, I pulled on some boxers and dropped onto my bed. My ribs began to ache because of this. A cold breeze blew over me, and I found the window was open. It was the middle of fall, so the nights were going to get cold. I closed the window and layed on my bed again. Sleep came fast, so I needn't worry.
It was only a few minutes before I woke up. Something was shaking me. It was dark, but a figure shined in full color next to me.
"Jet? Are you awake?" Llia said, hovering over me.
"L...Llia... What are you doing here?" I said groggily.
"That girl... Does she even care about you?" She balled her hand into a fist.
"Wha...? What do you mean?" I said, completely clueless as ever.
"That Layla girl. She just watched as Trey beat the living shoot out of you."
"I'm sure she had her reasons."
"I don't think she deserves you..."
"What are you suggesting?" Now she was starting to confuse me.
"What I'm trying to say is..." She layed her hand against my cheek. "I think I'm falling for you." Now I wasn't expecting this. I mean, I just met her today and she already wants me for her own. Not to mention, she probably dislikes Layla. I didn't know what to make of this until she lowered her face right infront on mine. Our noses were practically touching.
"I want you, Jet. Please say yes." Then it happened. Her lips connected with mine, I could also feel her tongue brushing against me. I hadn't really felt like this before... I... Liked it. I wanted more. So, I opened my mouth and her tongue entered. To believe, a girl like this would think of me as something she longed for. I guess that's just my luck. Although, this wasn't my first kiss. It was my first french kiss, but Layla had kissed me once before I had my condition. This experience was a lot more exciting, though. Then I started looking at the bad side of it. If Layla found out about this, she'd probably hate me and never talk to me again. Then she'd probably hook up with Trey or something. I would also be hated more after this if the rest of the school found out. But at the moment, nothing mattered. I was in a dream that I didn't want to wake up from. Once she was finished, I was out of breath, but it didn't seem like it for her. I knew what she wanted now, and my mind was racing. I couldn't think of anything more. Through my heavy breathing, I managed out, "... Yes... I accept..." Now, she was crawling into the bed with me, and kissed me again. This time, she put her hand under my shirt. I immediately took it off, knowing what she wanted now.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TearJerker on October 12, 2008, 11:41:10 PM

TearJerker on
TearJerkerwhen.is.chapter.3.going to be up,little boy!! xD

I love this story xD