Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Sudden realization

This is a story I recently thought up.
A game inspired me to make this.

Chapter 3 - Sudden realization

Chapter 3 - Sudden realization
Alright, let's check off the list of events: New hot student who wants my body: Check. Impending Doom followed by the hatred of my closest friend: Uncheck. Beginning of a new hate-filled, love-filled life: Check. All in all, my life has turned into a shining shoothole. My best-est friend ever is going to abandon me, while I hook up with possible the hottest girl in existence. Not to mention, I can actually see her with my fracked up eyesight. I don't know what to expect from what is to come. I'm not even sure if Layla will really leave me. If she is truly my best-est friend, she will accept what has happened. Otherwise, I don't know. But, she probably will hate me since I am now going out with Llia right after she asked me out. I'm not sure what to expect from this newer love life. I had never loved like this before. Plus, I lost my virginity last night! Who would have thought? That is another thing that will be put on the list of reasons Layla will now hate me. When I woke up, Llia was still next to me. She so happened to wake up at the exact same time as I did. She turned to face me and smiled.
"Hello, Jet." She said, kissing me. "We have school today, correct?" I nodded and looked at the time. It was still dark-ish out so, it was pretty early. 6:12 to be exact. I have school in 48 minutes. Or, we have school in 48 minutes. I turned back to her.
"What are you going to school in?" I asked, staring at what was left of her clothing, which happened to be a tank-top, and her panties. She shook her head.
"I brought my bag. It has clothes in it." This disturbed me.
"You were expecting to stay the night?"
"No, it was just in case. Although, I didn't expect it to really go this far. I'm just glad something happened and you accepted my offer." She kissed me again.
"Well, I need to take a shower," I said, not knowing what to expect her to say.
"Alright. I'll take one after you." Not exactly what I was going to think, but it was alright. I stepped into the bathroom, and dropped what was left of my own clothes. Then I turned on the hot water and a bit of the cold water to cool it off. I stepped in and prepared for what might happen. Suprisingly, nothing happened. Well, it's not as if we've been doing this forever. I turned it off and dried myself off. She rushed in in nothing but a towel right after I had put my clothes on.
"Were you watching through the key hole?" I said, somewhat irritated.
"No, I didn't even know there was one there. But I might do that next time." She dropped her towel and pushed me out. It seems as if we had been friends for years, and not like we had just met. I grabbed my backpack and put shoes on. Once she was out, it was already 6:48. She got dressed quickly, and we left together. While we were descending down the stairs, we bumped into Layla. She looked shocked and pissed at the same time.
"Oh, Llia. I didn't know we were in the same apartment building." She said, trying to keep her cool.
"We don't. I decided to drop by for a bit, and wake up Jet." Llia said in a casual voice. Now Layla seemed really irritated.
"Oh. When did you two become friends?"
"Right after I stepped into the classroom yesterday. He is the first friend I have. Is that a problem?" I think this through her off, because she grabbed my arm.
"He's mine, you hear me?! You can't have him, because I already asked him out!" Now she was pulling me closer to her.
"Really? I asked him to go out with me last night, and he accepted. Jet, don't tell me you accepted hers as well." Layla's mouth dropped
"Well, no, not really." Layla then punched my face.
"You jackass!" She stomped away from us. Now I knew I was totally fracked. She would spread her wrath by letting everyone think Llia was a slut, and that she sleeps with the worst guys.
"You think she'll be alright?" Llia asked me.
"She'll be fine until she gets to the school. Then she'll probably make everyone hate you." Llia then began biting her nails.
"You really think she'll do that?"
"If I know her correctly, yes."
"That reminds me. How long have you guys known each other?" I thought about this for a minute.
"I think... My whole life."
"Wow... And you guys didn't think about going out until now?"
"Nope." We returned to walking to the school. On the way, Llia asked me several questions regarding my life, my likes, and my dislikes. Once we were to the school, everybody's eyes were on us... again. Trey immediately ran up to us.
"Now what's going on? You're going out with her now?! You must be joking. There's no way someone like you could get all the good girls." All the girls glared at him. Layla suddenly appeared out of nowhere.
"She's just a slut. She'll go out with any loser." This didn't sound like the Layla I knew.
"It seems like it." He started to leave.
"Hey, Trey! Wait up for me!" Layla said, running after him.
"This doesn't look good." Llia said, clutching my arm.
The rest of the day was pretty bad for Llia. People would make fun of her for going out with me. I guess, that's punishment. During lunch, people would throw small food like peas at her. The same would go for me, but it was less today. In fact, things happened a lot less to me today. Layla must be spreading things pretty fast. It looks like she's getting the beating for my mistakes. It's really looking bad for her. I shouldn't let this happen, but what can I do about it? Because of me, I am now the second most unpopular in school. She's the first. How is it possible that she could drop from most popular to least popular in one day? I have to put a stop to this... somehow... Once school was over, I searched for Llia. It took a few minutes, but I saw her behind the school. Then, Nila showed up withought her posse of sluts. It was hard to make out what they were saying. The screams made it harder.
"frack.... Slut.... Deserve..... You..... Burn in Hell... Call me out here...." That's what Nila was saying, I think.
"Right... I don't need lip from you. You're the slut here, you're too heartless to even accept someone unfortunate, and help him in his time of need!" Was what Llia was saying, because I could understand it.
"What... Kill.... Hahaha" Llia suddenly took a knife out of her backpack. What the hell does she think she's doing? Nila was unfortunate enough to have started walking away when Llia stabbed her neck. Her screams were worse than ever. It wasn't the same as it usually sounded. This one hurt my ears, regardless of my hearing-aids. I could see the blood pouring from her neck and into the grass. Llia just kept on stabbing her neck. After only a few stabs, her body went limp. Now I was really scared. I started stepping away really slowly. And, guess what happened? I stepped on a twig. And it snapped. Llia turned around and I ran as fast as I could. I was running for a while until I got to my house. My chest hurt, and I think I was about to pass out. about five minutes after I closed the door, it rang. Now of all times, I was panicking. I knew it was going to be Llia. That's what happens in a scary movie, right? So I slowly walked to the door. My hand was trembling as I turned the knob. I only opened it slightly, but when I looked, it was Layla at the door. She looked worried, in a bloody gorey way.
"Jet, I came to say I'm sorry. I really don't have anything against you, but I do have a problem with that Llia girl." She said, pushing the door forward ever so slightly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TearJerker on October 19, 2008, 5:57:39 AM

TearJerker on
TearJerkerIt's good...

and you didn't tell about the other part that happened in the 2nd chapter