Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Rin's New Powers!

Rin Travels With Inuyasha,Get's Demon Powers,A Sword! Also She Turns 16! Hooks Up With Someone You Would Not Expect! And Now Sesshoumaru Gets Jealous And Wants Her Back! What More Could Happen!

Chapter 2 - Rin's New Powers!

Chapter 2 - Rin's New Powers!
It was night time and everyone had fallen asleep except for Rin.
"Oh no I have to go to the washroom!",Rin said.
So she went outside to find somewhere privite to go.
"Ahhhhhh.",Rin said."That's better,now to head back."
But when Rin was heading back to Kaedes house she found some Jewel Shards on the ground.
"Hmmmmm....I should give these to Kagome in the morning.",Rin said to herself.So she picked them up and went back to the cabin.
After a couple minutes or so she fell asleep.Inuyasha was the first to wake up in the morning to find that Rin had dog ears and a dog tail.The ears and tail were black just like her hair.
"Kagome WAKE UP!",Inuyasha screamed.
Luckily Rin didn't wake up when Inuyasha called Kagome but,the rest of the gang did.
"What is it Inuyasha?",Kagome asked.
"It's Rin look at her she's...she's A DEMON!",Inuyasha yelled at Kagome.
"Woah she is! How did this happen?",Kagome said confused and surprised.
Finally Rin woke up to see what evryone was talking about.
"Uhhhh...what's everyone talking about?",Rin asked."Oh yah Kagome I found these Jewel shards outside last night.",Rin said searhing through her pockets.
But to her surprise they had disappeared.
"They were here last night",Rin said still looking for them.
"Rin haven't you noticed that your a demon?",Kagome asked.
"I am,COOL!",Rin shouted.
"The Jewel shards Rin found last night must have gone into her body and activated her powers.",Miroku explained."That is why when we first met Rin she was human but when she was sleeping the Jewel shards made her a demon."
"So she's not just a worthless human anymore she can actually do us some good in battle.",Inuyasha said."She will more useful than you Kagome!"
"Inuyasha sit boy!",Kagome yelled.
"That will teach him!",Shippo said
"He can be so stupid some times.",Sango said with a sigh.
"You said it.",Miroku agreed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

biggerdog on October 6, 2007, 10:31:55 PM

biggerdog on
biggerdogya i know she says that alot in my story to Lol

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 1:08:00 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Poor poor Inyuasha.. He should really keep his mouth shut.