Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Tetsoki,Rin's New Sword

Rin Travels With Inuyasha,Get's Demon Powers,A Sword! Also She Turns 16! Hooks Up With Someone You Would Not Expect! And Now Sesshoumaru Gets Jealous And Wants Her Back! What More Could Happen!

Chapter 3 - Tetsoki,Rin's New Sword

Chapter 3 - Tetsoki,Rin's New Sword
After everyone one knew what happened to Rin and she learned how to use her powers the gang had set off again in their journy to find the remaining Jewel shards.
"I sence a Jewel shard up ahead.",Kagome said.
"Sweet,my first battle as a demon."Rin said to herself.
The gang finally found the demon.
"Hello little people,I am the great demon Rycotsae.",the demon said."You have some of the Sacred Jewel so give it here and I will spare you!",the demon told the gang.
"Ha your just a weak demon so hand over the Jewel or will I have to kill you for it?",Inuyasha asked the demon known as Rycotsae.
"You shall be the one giving up the Jewel shards!",Rycotsae said drawing his sword and lunging for Inuyasha.
So Inuyasha dodges his attack and uses Wind Sacr to finish off the demon.
"Wind Scar!",Inuyasha shouted.
"Noooooo!",Rycotsae yelled as he was defeated.
"Awesome move Inuyasha!",Rin shouted.
Rin went up to Rycotsae's remains and found his sword.
"Wind Scar, Wind Scar, Wind Scar!",Rin Shouted trying to do it using Rycotsae's sword.
Bam! Suddenly Rin actually used Rycotsae's sword to complete the Wind Scar.
"Wow she actually did it!",the whole gang sighed in disbelief.
"I did it!"Rin said with glee."I actually did the Wind Scar!"
"This must be the sword Tetsoki.",Miroku explained."It is a sword of all elements!"
"I'm gonna keep it to use in battle!",Rin said."So I can help Inuyasha."
"Good idea Rin.",Kagome said.
"Now I'm gonna have to teach you how to use a sword too!",Inuyasha whined.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on July 25, 2007, 1:11:20 PM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Cool Rin's got a sword

RinRoxs4 on July 26, 2007, 1:53:06 AM

RinRoxs4 on
RinRoxs4Thanks For All The Comments Lol