Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Miroku's Thought!

Rin Travels With Inuyasha,Get's Demon Powers,A Sword! Also She Turns 16! Hooks Up With Someone You Would Not Expect! And Now Sesshoumaru Gets Jealous And Wants Her Back! What More Could Happen!

Chapter 5 - Miroku's Thought!

Chapter 5 - Miroku's Thought!
"Sango wake up I can't find Rin anywhere!",Kagome said while trying to wake Sango up.
"I'll help you find her Kagome.",Sango answered.
"That's the thing though Sango I've looked everywhere but I could not find her!",Kagome said getting worried.
"Did you check the boys room?",Sango asked.
"No.",Kagome answered.
"Let's check there then.",Sango said.
As they started walking Sango remembered her dare for Rin. Then Sango started to think what Miroku would do.
"Kagome we have to hurry up!",Sango said.
"Why?",Kagome asked.
"I'll tell you later!",Sango answered.
So both the girls hurryed over to the guys cabin. When they got there they saw a 16 year old female half demon, which Sango knew was Rin, about to leave the room and saw Miroku with a red handprint on his face.
"Who are you?",Kagome asked the girl.
"That's Rin, Kagome it was my dare to her. She had to drink a potion that would make her 16 years old.",Sango explained to Kagome.
Miroku sighed,"So thats why when I woke up Rin looked different. Oh well."
"Oh well what....",Sango was interuppted by a...
"Rin would you bare my children?",Miroku asked Rin.
"Never!",Rin said while giving Miroku another handprint on his face.
Then Miroku started to think,'I like Sango but I think I like Rin as well now! How will I ever choose between them. In the end someone will probably be sad!'

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaralover1 on October 23, 2007, 10:45:55 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1pfft... AH HA HA HA HA!!!! * laughing so much I'm crying* That's funny...

forgottenprincess12 on August 13, 2007, 11:40:40 AM

forgottenprincess12 on
forgottenprincess12its great keep writin!

RinRoxs4 on August 14, 2007, 3:22:11 AM

RinRoxs4 on
RinRoxs4^_^Thanks^-^